Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How many hours do you leave between things that can't absorb in one go (say, between each dose of calcium)? How about between things that don't absorb well together (like a multi with Iron and the next dose of calcium)?

I get all my Vitamins in every day, but sometimes I lose track of time and find myself taking them probably too close together. I'm just not sure what "too close together" actually is, lol.

I'm interested in this too. I always take my multi Vitamin with Iron, and Biotin etc in the morning and try to always remember to take Calcium and vit d in the evening, but I'm actually prescribed for two calcium tabs and although I usually take them together, I do think I'm probably doing it wrong and should take at another time, but always forget so figure take them both in the evening rather than missing one...

I take all of mine in the evening so theres no forgetting or wondering - when - or if.

I wake up @ 5:00, within 30 minutes I take my synthroid med.

6:00am I take Prilosec

6:30 Breakfast

8:00 take Calcium dosage

11:00 take multivitamin

12:30 lunch

3:30 take calcium dosage

5:30. dinner

Before 8:00 take multivitamin again

I set timers on my phone to remind me and it seems to be working although I am not always so accurate on the times.

When I asked this same question, I was told the only interaction to be concerned with is the Iron and the Calcium, which need to be outside of 2 hours of each other. That and the fact that you can't take too much calcium at the same time, because your body only stores what it needs at each dosage.

I take my multivitamin, Biotin, B12 and prilosec in the morning right before Breakfast. I take my probiotic and Calcium with dinner.

The only concern is the Iron and Calcium. They need to be taken at least 2 hours apart from each other.

I will echo the "2 hours min between Iron and Calcium doses". Also, it was mentioned that it is possible to take more calcium at one time than the body can absorb. I've been told not to take more than 600mg at any one time.

But consult your doctor/nutritionist to get the best information available for you.