Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Hi again ladies.

Kari, there is a free anti-virus program that we use called AVG anti-virus. You can google it, download it, update it, and then let it run. Fairly quick and free. It's the only program we use. Much better than some of the paid for ones out there. Wouldn't have McAfee or Norton ON my machine.

I was mixing my coffee drink this morning and poured hot coffee on my hand. Do you think I can sue the microwave company for heating it up too hot? Damn it hurts!!! Should be worth at least 10 mil.

Okay....off to do nothing some more. Talk to you all later.

Hi All,

Taking a break from packing. I packed all my pictures. That's a job. I need to scan them all and save them on the computer. Taking all these pictures for evacuation is ridiculous. I have to start packing the clothes.

We are going to Little Rock. DH has a room from his company. We will leave early tomorrow morning.

DH is boarding up the windows. He has stainless steel bolts sticking out the house around the windows. His boards have been cut for about ten years. He slips them over the bolts and screws them on with a bolt. For Katrina, I had to help. Now sonny boy is actually helping. I walked outside, and DH is putting the board over the front door. Sonny is handing him the nuts. This is what I hear.....

"You dropped one of my nuts Boy."

Ya gotta laugh through this shit!! People are flipping out around here. An unsavory character just drove down the street in his hoopty checking out whose leaving. We don't just have to worry about damage, we have to worry about being looted. And they don't just loot, they DESTROY. You'll never hear what the crimanals did to this place on the news.

It is nice though that your Hubby and Son are working at this task together.

It is so unfortunate that people lurk about waiting to take their opportunity with YOUR stuff.

Stay safe & be well..

((HUGS))) Candice

Goodbye Everyone, I'm shutting down the computer. This thing looks like it's gonna be much worse for us then Katrina. I'll get back in touch sometime later. We're heading to Little Rock. The 8hr drive will probably take 16. Traffic is a nightmare. Much of lower LA is evacuating. We are on the worse side of the storm this time. Que Sara Sara

However ya spell it. Looks like we're screwed!

Karri, and ALL the rest of you teachers,

I just found a newspaper clipping that I cut out several years ago that I thought I'd share:

"A disgruntled school teacher turned in her resignation with the following comment: "In our public schools today, the teachers are afraid of the principals, the principals are afraid of the superintendents, the superintendents are afraid of the board, the board members are afraid of the parents, the parents are afraid of the children, and the children are afraid of no one."

13_10_2.gif HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANDICE 13_10_2.gif

13_10_14.gif

13_10_12.gifHOPING YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY !!!13_10_12.gif

REMEMBER CALORIES DON'T COUNT TODAY SO ENJOY

13_10_11.gif

Love - Janet

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb096&pp=ZKxdm005YYUS

Hey Gang... Had a bit of a headache yesterday - I now know that 2 drinks is all I can handle - the 3rd one puts me over the limit.

But even with headache - took Andrew for his back to school haircut then to the store to get stuff for a pot of Beans and chilli relnons (sp) made them without the breading in the oven - really good - then my gf who is going for bypass next friday came by for a visit and then my GF Debbie came over for dinner and gab fest... So for having a hangover I was pretty busy .

We had rain and thunder storm yesterday - so it's quite humid right now.

Denise - I know you are packed up and on the road but you and your family are in my prayer and I agree - shoot the looters !!!! Karma will get them that's the way I like to think ..

Steph - Ha Ha ya you could try and sue them - everyone else sues for their own stupidity (not that you are stupid you know what I mean :rolleyes:)

Phyl - Love it - it's the truth :)

Ok off to read my paper - will cbl :thumbup:

Hi ladies. Just a quick check in. I forgot to check in with food yesterday and feel bad because I made a deal with you, Ruby!

Yesterday I had 75 oz liquid. 850 cals, 35 g Protein. All sounds good but the food choices were really bad. Choc chip cookie was my downfall and then things went bad from there. I then munched with the kids on animal crackers. Finally I made the horrible choice of having ice cream for dinner. I did force myself to stop at 1/2 cup but really bad choices. GRRR.

I need to choose better things today. I will start with dinner at church today. I will do better. I am sure of it. I will be sure to put in extra prayers for Denise and family.

I'll check in later today all.

Dear Denise: I am hoping you Don't read this and are alreadyon the road to safety..

Janet: Thanks somuch for the nice card, I loved it!!! ANd ya know I don't feel too bad for an old broad!!!

Phyl: HOw are your Ear peircings??? Did you buy any new earrings yet? I let my holes close over :thumbup: they were bugging me while I slept at night... poking into my head if I rolled over on my side.. Just not meant to be I guess.

Stephanie: Oh I wish I was as tight as you are!!! 850 cals would be awesome. I think that after this birthday I will drive to To. for another fill. I had my last tweek in June before our M of A trip and I've been up and down the same 2 lbs all summer.. so its time to GET REAL... and loose the rest of my weight this year.

Linda: Must be still missing in action, back to school, weddiings, births oh my what a busy life...

So far today I've only eaten 2 slices Thin Rye toast with butter, and a protien bar. But I am going out to see my MOM and take my Birthday dinner in to her... should be a nice way to spend the evening.:)

Have a Great Labor Day long weekend everyone~!:rolleyes:

Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak Were chilly, so they lit a fire

In the craft.

Unsurprisingly it sank, Proving once again

That you can't have your kayak And heat it too.

:)

Dear Denise: I am hoping you Don't read this and are alreadyon the road to safety..

Janet: Thanks somuch for the nice card, I loved it!!! ANd ya know I don't feel too bad for an old broad!!!

Phyl: HOw are your Ear peircings??? Did you buy any new earrings yet? I let my holes close over :w00t: they were bugging me while I slept at night... poking into my head if I rolled over on my side.. Just not meant to be I guess.

Stephanie: Oh I wish I was as tight as you are!!! 850 cals would be awesome. I think that after this birthday I will drive to To. for another fill. I had my last tweek in June before our M of A trip and I've been up and down the same 2 lbs all summer.. so its time to GET REAL... and loose the rest of my weight this year.

Linda: Must be still missing in action, back to school, weddiings, births oh my what a busy life...

So far today I've only eaten 2 slices Thin Rye toast with butter, and a protien bar. But I am going out to see my MOM and take my Birthday dinner in to her... should be a nice way to spend the evening.:)

Have a Great Labor Day long weekend everyone~!:thumbup:

Hell, we are in our prime - old enought to know better but young enought not to really care :0)...

Have a nice dinner with your Mom... Enjoy your day :rolleyes:

13_10_13.gifHAPPY BIRTHDAY, CANDACE ! ! ! Janet's right, no calories on your birthday........so enjoy all that good stuff like cake and ice cream, margaritas, etc. Know what?? We're not getting older.......We're getting BETTER ! ! !

8_4_152.gifHAPPY LABOR DAY EVERYONE ! ! ! BBQing sounds really tasty to me. Maybe tomorrow.

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZSYYYYYYNWUS

Hi again ladies. I'm back from church and the harvest field. It's very cold out there today and windy. I think it's going to rain but we really don't want it to rain. It's starting to spit.

I had Protein for Breakfast and just had 2 cheese sticks. I will try to have some meat in a bit to fill me up. Haven't had any extra liquid yet but will be working on getting it all on.

Talk to you later.

Yes girls i have not been here in awhile. With the kids out for summer at a lose for time. We are back on track and mom has computer time yeah. I have signed up for a 5k run thanks to the inspiration of all you guys so know that the kids are back at school I am hitting the gym hard. Anybody have suggestions for the bat wing arm that are appearing? I t was better at the beginning but the more i lose the more i hate the way things look even with working out but that will have to be fixed with surgery just not sure i want to do the arms. Anyway glad to see everyone still doing great and thanks to all you girls who are here all the time going thru alot of the same things i can glance and get alot of inspiration. thanks girls

Yes girls i have not been here in awhile. With the kids out for summer at a lose for time. We are back on track and mom has computer time yeah. I have signed up for a 5k run thanks to the inspiration of all you guys so know that the kids are back at school I am hitting the gym hard. Anybody have suggestions for the bat wing arm that are appearing? I t was better at the beginning but the more i lose the more i hate the way things look even with working out but that will have to be fixed with surgery just not sure i want to do the arms. Anyway glad to see everyone still doing great and thanks to all you girls who are here all the time going thru alot of the same things i can glance and get alot of inspiration. thanks girls

Hey Beth - Congrats on your 105 lbs - Great job... Yep you young ones (You, Karri & Steph) can be our runners - I don't really aspire to be one - am happy with my walking and weight training :0)...

Bat wings - fact of life - sorry to say - working out will help some but DNA is the one that's going make that call - for me it will be surger - but who knows when - $$$ - maybe in the next year ...