Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

update.gif

1. Distant0098 168/158 -9 lb

2. Phyllser/Phyl 282/272 -3 lb

3. IndioGirl/Janet 210/200 -9 lb

4. forgve70x7/Nichole 235/225 -7 lb

5. cazulay/Cece 204/194 -8

6. lindaa -7 lb

7. frustrated/Ruby 205/195 -3

8. marcyinak/Marcy 236/226 -5 lb

9. Brandy 166/156 -2 lb

10. jackie506 218/208 -7 lb.

11. Stacymak 236/226

12. Mango24 202/192 -3 lb

13. SHAND Down -4 lb.

14. Chimboree

15. Kirajh/Kari :phone: - 10 LB !!!

WOW CONGRATS ON MEETING YOUR MINI GOAL KARI....WAIT TO KICK SOME BUTTTTT!!!!!

16. NewCC -2 lb

17. ribearty -4.5 lb

18. Car 187/177 -6lb

19. ssankaofa73 237/227

20. Dini 154/144 -7

21. Unruhlyhd 291/281

22. mikesmom

23. Peaches

24. lapedtolive

25. Kathybad - 4 lb

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif clap2.gif

Any other updates??

WOW :clap2: so far thats a total of 100 and half pounds...UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!:)

Drinks - Lite beer (12 oz) or 4 oz wine = 100 calories

4 oz champane 86 calories

Holiday coffee Gingerbread Latte made with skim milk and no whip cream -200 c

Candie yams with brown sugar marshemallw or pecans 500 C vs Mash potatoes 240 - 300 depending on how made- (make with skim milk and just a tad of butter - increases the protien and cut the calories)

Gravey vs Cranberry Sause - choose gravey 80 c per 1/2 cup compared to 180 for the same serving of cranberry sause

Ham vs turkey vs prime rib

Turkey -skinless white 193 c per 5 oz dark 260 c

ham 5 oz 340 c

Prime rib 400

Pumkin vs apple vs pecan

Pumkin 270 c per slice (make with splenda and cut the calories)

Apple 370 c per slice

Pecan 700 per slice

:hungry:Dinner - skip the drink - I would rather eat :car:

120c 1/2 cup potatoes - 155c 4 oz Turkey - 40c 1/4 cup Gravy

25c veggies - Stuffing 1/4 cup 60 c = 400 calories

1/2 slice of pumpkin pie Pie 135:hungry:

Ok gang just gave you Thanksgiving dinner :hungry:for 535 calories

and those with restriction most likely couldn't eat all of that food

and if you made the food - like tatos and pie you could reduce the calories futher ...

See it can be done without breaking the bank !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Food Choices :):girl_hug::phone:

Phyl, I met my goal today. I had said I would lose 6 lbs by your Thanksgiving (signed up late). As of this morning I have lost 6.5 lbs. YEAH!!!:clap2:

Kathy, down a pound

Distant -3 more pounds

Car - 178.5 as of last Friday

Karjiah 10 lbs

You ladies are doing just GREAT - congratulations :clap2::clap2::clap2:.

Kathy, down a pound

Distant -3 more pounds

Car - 178.5 as of last Friday

Karjiah 10 lbs

You ladies are doing just GREAT - congratulations :clap2::clap2::clap2:.

Awweee....shucks....you know how us girls do it!!!!:clap2:

Awweee....shucks....you know how us girls do it!!!!:clap2:

Yes - We are STRONG WOMEN - WE CAN DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING

Hi All,

I don't post, but I do read all the time.

I am doing well, I've lost 67 lbs. since July 24th and just have a ?.

Does anyone have a place where I can go on the puter that will give info on how much Protein in foods. I still drink Protein Drinks and want to be able to keep track better of protein from just my food.< /p>

Thanks in advance for any info you can give me and I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy, but be careful not to undo all the good work you all have done.

Hi everybody, I just read all the posts but have no time to answer every one of them. My two nices, ages 9 and 6, are coming over tonight to stay with us for two weeks, but that's OK because next Monday we're taking them to Disneyworld so they will only be in the house 1 week. I love them dearly but taking care of kids full-time is very exhauting! I am sure you parents out there can relate :)

So I have not been doing so great as far as food is concerned, but luckly have a fill tomorrow. I need to lose another 0.8 lbs. to make my Thanksgiving challenge. I had actually made it but gained it back over food in the teacher's lounge. I need to work on my self-control.

I agree no x-mas before Thanksgiving, it also makes me very, very mad. In Canada is a little different because of the weather, here in TX is still baking hot. But it's supposed to get cold (50s) by Thrusday. I will believe it when I see it.

Happy Turkey Day you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, newest list of Christmas Challengers...

Nicole - Level 3 (way to go!!!)

Lindaa - Level 2

Janet - Level 2

Kathy - Level 2

Salsa/Karri - Level 3 (you inspire me!)

Ribearty - Level 1 (congrats for committing during surgery!)

I think I have everyone... if I've missed anyone, let me know.

Hi Kathy, I will sign up for level 2 if I can just remember what level 2 is.

Hi All,

I don't post, but I do read all the time.

I am doing well, I've lost 67 lbs. since July 24th and just have a ?.

Does anyone have a place where I can go on the puter that will give info on how much Protein in foods. I still drink protein drinks and want to be able to keep track better of protein from just my food.< /p>

Thanks in advance for any info you can give me and I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy, but be careful not to undo all the good work you all have done.

Hi Cate. I was going to list the same sites Kathy gave you. You are doing so well. I sure hope you post more often.

Hi Dini girl. Won't be long before you are here in the States...:) I am so excited about your weight loss...147lb...wow!!! I bet you are looking hot. I am glad you and Adam are doing well. Hugs and kisses to Annafrancesca.

Janet, you sure are doing well...and such a good cheerleader for all of us. I sure do appreciate all of your support.

Phyl, hope everything is going well.

Made my Thanksgiving goal....I am below 250..not by much but below none the less...:clap2::clap2::whoo::clap2:

Happy Thanksgiving!!! :hungry:

I should know my loss (hopefully) tomorrow at the Dr.'s office - my scales are a little to messed up to trust...have been quite hungry lately and quite stressed = too much to eat. Need to work at exercising the stress away. I'll send you results tomorrow for the Thanksgiving Challenge! Kim