Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Congratulations, Jackie! Just makes your day, doesn't it?!?!?!?!

I have on a pair of jeans today and they are soooo baggy. Everyone has noticed and commented. It's a great feeling. Guess these are about to be retired! YAY!!!

Anyone else have any NSVs (non-scale victories) to share???

Indigo girl - Way to go!!!! :whoo:

Jackie - Congrats!!!! :clap2:

Dini - Bruises, tell your doctor. It might be a Vitamin deficiency.

Fat next Summer??? AS GOD AS MY WITNESS I"LL NEVER BE FAT IN SUMMER AGAIN!!!!

I decorated my office today. The students come back Monday. Every

bad egg I thought was not coming back is returning. I can't wait to see the lovely criminals. All summer I believed we were getting rid of them.

:omg::omg::omg::omg:

Kudos! Congrats! Way to Go! to Jacki and Chimboree!!!

I don't really feel like I'm actually losing weight all the time, but fitting into "skinny jeans" is irrefutable proof that the pounds are dropping off! Way to go girls! Keep up the good work.

A happy weekend to all, heading off to the last night of football practice for this week. Thank God! :)

It has been a glorious day off!!!!!!!! Although, I had so many errands to run with my kids, Camp, jobs, prep class for upcoming regents, dropping off at friends, going to the store. My Goodness!!!!!! I didnt get out of the car until after 2- It was a revolving door on the passenger side!!! But then again I do have 4 kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than that I have been napping since 2pm. I am so justifying it -- tired from back to work, still recouperating, its a rainny day....Well, all three are correct!!

Jackie---Yea!!! Down 2 sizes!!

Chimboree--Yea!! Baggy jeans!!

Where was that chicken salad recipie from Lynette????

WAHOO Jackie and Chimboree! That's just terrific! And we KNOW jeans don't stretch so there's no way to MAKE them fit!

I just bought some jeans this past spring...some that actually fit and looked ok. Now I can take them on and off without unbuttoning/unzipping them! Weird! I'm going to wait a bit before I buy new ones though. I DID, however, buy a size 18 dress (I wear 20ish right now) for my cruise in November. Because of the material, it fits now, but I'd rather wear it without control top pantyhose! Now, THAT's something to look forward to!

Denise - I think some of those "criminals" moved up here! ;-)

Congrats to everyone who can fit into the old jeans again!!

Lynette

Please share your chicken salad recipe again. I'm going on mushies in 3 days and I want something good to eat finally that i can chew.b

ssankofa, you can find the recipe for the chicken salad on the lucky 7 recipe thread. Do youoknow how to get there?, if not Pm me and I'll get it to you.

Laurend, congrats on the fill, I got the 1.4 cc's too and it's not enough right now.

jackie, conrats on the jeans, what a feeling!!!

Chim, don't you love saging jeans, I had a pair on this week, and DH had to comment on me having no butt. I laughed and said it's still there honey!!

only4me, what a busy lady you are, with 4 kids, I can't imagine.

Dini, how stange is that, when we were chating, a message came up that you were of loged off line, what a crazy system this yahoo messenge is.

Sunny, still having computer problems?

Marcy, I guess your kids are back to school already? My step kids go back next week already, but they get out the end of May.

TGIF!!!!!! What a week. I came home and got to take a nap from about 4:15 to 7:15 with my son. Now we won't want to go to bed tonight probably, but we both needed it. I'm going to make myself take a walk the next 2 days as I'm off weekends, even if it kills me, I'm going!!!

I have a new all time favorite drink. I get the SF lemonade flavored packets for the Water and mix in a little of my DaVinci Raspbery flavoring.

Oh it is so refreshing, and addictive. I can definitely get in extra water this way.

I also found that these South Beach Diet Protein Bars that have 20g of Protein in them, and they are great to take with you whereever you go. Very satisfying!! and the flavor is pretty good too, like chocolate crunch, and Peanut Butter chocolate crunch.

So after this week, I've decided it feels as if I'm on Atkins again. All the protein, and I've noticed my urine is bright yellow, where it used to be clear from all the water. But the perks to this is we do get fruit, at least in our shakes, and crackers if we can manage to get them down, and we're losing, which I never did do on the Atkins. But it's great and working!!

Chim and Jackie - those are great NSV!!! All my clothes are big and stretchy to begin with, so I have not had any of those yet....but look forward to being able to fit the sizes you are talking about!!!

AND YES, it's the LAST FAT SUMMER of our lives!!!!

Hey Gang!

Just sitting here at work, surfing through LBT. How's everyone doing?

LaNalga, football practices will hopefully be around the corner for me, my son is only 3 but he's hopefully going to be athletic like his Parents!!

Mango, your so funny with your "criminals" comment. Maybe some did move up by Marcy, but I think there's some of that kind everywhere!!

Penny2, welcome to the Lucky 7's. Good Luck if you choose to have the surgery. There's so many here that are living proof that it does work!!

Cazulay, you can wear a belt!!! I haven't had one on in years, nor have I tucked in a shirt in years, but today I DID!! Congrats to you!!

Jackie, have a great night out.

Caolin, I have a lot of clothes that are big to begin with too, especially shirts. I can't wait to wear something more form fitting, but still have some "rolls" to lose before I'll feel comfortable in these kind of tops.

Indiogirl, congrats on restraining yourself in the social setting. How did the wine go down? I was out last weeknd, and so wanted a drink but wasn't sure how the band would react. I just sipped on my Water and went on.

Yes, I'm here until 11pm tonight. :cry But all is going well, though.

I went to the gym this morning! I did 35 mins on the treadmill, 1.35 miles. Yeah! I felt good afterwards.