Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Shoulder pain still comes and goes.... probably weather related arthritis. Not much cartilage in that joint.

Don't remember the name of the street. It was a short sale, though.. recently reduced to $165K. Lived in for a while... 4 kids. Nice tile floors throughout except for bedrooms. All that carpet needs to be replaced!! Four kids! And whole place needs paint and landscaping needs to be completely redone if not just ripped out and put in some stones and cactus!! That's what I would do! It's all grass and weeds now. Has a big yard with extended patio in back and on side.

Did I mention I'm freezing!!?? 100# of insulation gone! It rained during church and I didn't know it... scooter was parked outside on the patio & it got wet. Heck, there were people sitting out there, too---overflow crowd! They must have gotten wet, too! I sat out there last week after the choir sang... by choice, though! It was beautiful last Sunday! It was really crowded this morning. Had to ride home in the rain.

But, not raining now so think I'll bundle up and go for a scooter ride so I stop thinking about what I can snack on! Had Safeway/Von's Minestrone Soup for lunch... the stuff they sell hot in the store... It was on sale the other day.. container said 120 calories for a cup! Pretty good! Fresh stuff so sodium probably not too bad, either.

BYE BYE!!

7_14_4.gif

Hi Gang, just a quick post to let you know I am fine.

I've been busy at work, 2 girls quit last week!!

I have been lax at my food charting too, and I have a gain.:thumbdown:

Today I got off my ass and took TWIG for a long walk, that's the first time in a L O N G while... I've been lazy when I come home from work.

Gotta change that! As I have no energy and I am pretty sure its from lack of exercise on a reg. basis...

Otherwise I am fine, Mom is fine too.. DH is so sweet he made me a "candle light" dinner on Friday when I cam home from work... Sweet eh?

HUGS, C

Good Morning All...

It's raining and cold here is SUNNY California Desert!!!!! It looks black where Phyl is so I bet she is getting more rain than the eastern part of the valley where I live :0)

I did dinner & home movie w/Andrew last night - the day before my Bro died Andrew asked if I want to go to the movies with him and see Bee's Life - I said sure and we had planned to go the next Friday - Well - as you all know we never made it - but the movie is out on video and I got it Saturday - So last night after I got back from shopping (Ralph Lauren blouse & INC Capri's) I made tacos rice and bean and we had dinner and watched the movie together - sorta slow and predictable but what movie isn't once you reach a certain age :)- I nodded out for maybe 10-15 minutes (eating does that to me) and it was a rare night cuz I fixed food for me that wasn't my normal fare - I ate the whole taco - rice & bean - but gotta say in the past it would have been 4-5 tacos instead of just one (and yes it was fried) but feel weird when I eat like this - it's sorta scary.

I also bought some blackberries - strawberries and these little individual angel food cake thingies (130 C) and light whip cream - for Dessert I cut one on the angel food cups in half - added the berry mixture and some whip cream - it was delicious - so I was at least lite in my dessert..

Now that I am a Marshalls convert - OMW the prices at Macy's are ridiculous - But I had a $25 gift card - $25 Rewards care & 20% discount - so my expensive outfit cost me $65 - but the Capri's were to die for I mean so comfortable - light weight denim - felt like jammies - top cute and summery white with flowers orange - yellow - lime green & blues w/ 3/4 length sleeves which is so hard to find - I think I am going to go into designing clothes for women - with sleeves!!!

Well, just cking in - Peaches - yea on walking today you track and I hope your office manager or boss realizes what the hell is going on to make pple quit in today's economy...

Gotta go buy my Trace Atkins tickets - he's will be here 4/3 and tickets went on sale today...

good morning ladies.

Nothing to report. Or rather, nothing good to report. Jeff and I aren't really speaking to each other and I eat when that happens. I have too much crap in the house to just stuff. It really sucks.

Mom didn't come over this morning to walk. She wasn't feeling all that great yesterday she said. I think she's depressed in some ways. Everything she says is a complaint. Too cold, too windy, too everything. I wish I could get her to see the positive.

Oh....smashbox specials on qvc today. Going to try to control myself. Trying not to be a shopaholic. I read my book. It was nice to read again. I think I will go see if the library has the rest of the series. The problem with me reading is it becomes an obsession and I don't put my books down. I really enjoy reading though, so I think I'll live with it.

Okay...gotta run and get stuff accomplished. House is a mess and I still haven't taken a shower. I'll check back in later. Have a good day ladies.

Yeah, not going to the pool this morning! Earl keeps trying to convince me that it will quit soon and we can go to the 10a.m. class, but doesn't look like it to me! I think we're going to a movie instead. He's doing laundry. Says there was one guy at the pool swimming laps.. our across the street neighbor.. the only one down there.

28_2_8v.gif

Not surprised you're going to see Trace, Janet! I saw that billboard last week and figured you'd be going.

Hello Everyone,

I didn't go to school today. I don't feel good.

I think it's my gallbladder again. At least I hope it is, and not the band. The test is tomorrow morning.

Janet- I got my purple shirt for the ball at Macy's. The week before I got a sweater on sale at Dillards for 10.00. At Macy's it was on sale for 40. I got a dressy shirt on sale for 40. At Macy's it was on sale for 70 something. I did get a gorgeous pearl color leather purse at Macys for 50 something. I love it, it will go with everything, and I won't have to change purses.

Which I hate.

Well I gotta go TRACE is calling. He wants to come over.

good morning ladies.

Nothing to report. Or rather, nothing good to report. Jeff and I aren't really speaking to each other and I eat when that happens. I have too much crap in the house to just stuff. It really sucks.

Mom didn't come over this morning to walk. She wasn't feeling all that great yesterday she said. I think she's depressed in some ways. Everything she says is a complaint. Too cold, too windy, too everything. I wish I could get her to see the positive.

Oh....smashbox specials on qvc today. Going to try to control myself. Trying not to be a shopaholic. I read my book. It was nice to read again. I think I will go see if the library has the rest of the series. The problem with me reading is it becomes an obsession and I don't put my books down. I really enjoy reading though, so I think I'll live with it.

Okay...gotta run and get stuff accomplished. House is a mess and I still haven't taken a shower. I'll check back in later. Have a good day ladies.

How's the tooth ??? Just tell Jeff to jump in a lake - read your book instead of eating - eating is giving into Jeff - so don't do it - just think that if you eat he wins and we sure and the hell don't want that :lol:

Yeah, not going to the pool this morning! Earl keeps trying to convince me that it will quit soon and we can go to the 10a.m. class, but doesn't look like it to me! I think we're going to a movie instead. He's doing laundry. Says there was one guy at the pool swimming laps.. our across the street neighbor.. the only one down there.

Not surprised you're going to see Trace, Janet! I saw that billboard last week and figured you'd be going.

Yep you know me - tickets didn't go on sale til 10 a.m so 10:15 a.m. I had 3 - baloncy section $50 each - I would have popped for the $75 ones but my gf deb most likely couldn't afford - and my other gf candy - the one I went to Laughlin last May could and would have - but we did get center seats and looks like front row too..

What movie are going you guys going to see.. It's raining right now in Palm Desert...

I had a sandwich for lunch lite bread ham cheese 205 calories and it's 1 and I am still hungry :) have a little pain behind port - why am I still hungry???

Hello Everyone,

I didn't go to school today. I don't feel good.

I think it's my gallbladder again. At least I hope it is, and not the band. The test is tomorrow morning.

Janet- I got my purple shirt for the ball at Macy's. The week before I got a sweater on sale at Dillards for 10.00. At Macy's it was on sale for 40. I got a dressy shirt on sale for 40. At Macy's it was on sale for 70 something. I did get a gorgeous pearl color leather purse at Macys for 50 something. I love it, it will go with everything, and I won't have to change purses.

Which I hate.

Well I gotta go TRACE is calling. He wants to come over.

GF Trace isn't calling you cuz he's right here with me - you are married - I'm not (well we won't mention that he's married too :thumbup:)

I think you are home cuz of your Ball on Saturday nite - you forget you post on FB and some of us are there too :tt2:

Mob Wars - I played it once - but can't find it again ...

ok back to work..

Yep you know me - tickets didn't go on sale til 10 a.m so 10:15 a.m. I had 3 - baloncy section $50 each - I would have popped for the $75 ones but my gf deb most likely couldn't afford - and my other gf candy - the one I went to Laughlin last May could and would have - but we did get center seats and looks like front row too..

What movie are going you guys going to see.. It's raining right now in Palm Desert...

Saw "Last Chance Harvey".. Yeah, I know.. chick flick, old people movie! It was fun. Then went to costco & had samples for lunch... and a couple of bites of Earl's Hebrew Nat'l. w/o roll. I've been wanting a hot cup of coffee all day!

I had a sandwich for lunch lite bread ham cheese 205 calories and it's 1 and I am still hungry :thumbup: have a little pain behind port - why am I still hungry???

GF Trace isn't calling you cuz he's right here with me - you are married - I'm not (well we won't mention that he's married too :lol:)

I think you are home cuz of your Ball on Saturday nite - you forget you post on FB and some of us are there too :)

Mob Wars - I played it once - but can't find it again ...

ok back to work..

I don't get Mob Wars, but I joined.... again... because Donna was nagging me. I told her she owed me then... either Pathwords or Sudoku! Discovered Pathwords today and now it's my new addiction!! Rainy day magic.

Told Earl I'd go to the pool with him tonight.

I lied!

It's about 45 degrees and still raining!

I'm not going to the pool in that!!!

He's NUTS!

28_3_9v.gif

Phyl

I don't get mobwars either too much - just noticed if you down load stuff -(adware) you can get points - well I think you and donna are in my mob - I own 2 guns - a crow bar - and empty lot and still have 2000 cash - but need some engery??

It's freezing here too and the patio is still wet there's now way I would go to the pool !!!! In fact I just turned on my fire place...

I am pooped - I am going to find something to eat - didn't take anything out this morning and don't feel like going to the store - I think I will have the chicken Soup from friday - just put the soup to warm had a bite of steak from Saturday...

Nothing really sounds good - oh ya corn bread and butter - but I am not making it - so I will have to settle for my soup & steak...

Last Chance Harvey looked funny - I love going to costco for the samples.< /p>

Denise - I found out bookmark parking wars & mob wars and they will show up on your profile or at the bottom some where - I have all these request - but they take too long and all they are doing is giving another site info on you... So most I just ignore..

Ok as Indiogirl is out - going to go read my new John Grisham and watch some tv...

Phyl - yes, I could eat steak, pork and chicken. The only thing I could not do was gulp cold liquids. It severely impacted my ability to get in the necessary amount of Water every day but as long as I sipped it went down fine.

Since the .5 unfill though, I've had no reflux at night but my appetite is fierce and I'm struggling with Portion Control.< /p>

Well, it's still cold... 45 degrees now, colder earlier, but it's sunny. Snow low on the mountains and view out the RV window is stunning! Palm Springs backdrop... snow covered mountains this morning. Absolutey beautiful!! Going to the pool in about 3/4 hr... wearing my "swim sweater" over my suit and hoping the Water is really warm this morning! Not going to make my exercise goal this month... short month, missed yesterday and flying to Seattle on Saturday.

So happy stomach cramps are gone. My youngest sis tells me irritable bowel "runs in the family", no pun intended! :thumbdown::biggrin::thumbup: I hadn't been bothered with it in a while... but Tues-Fri last week, and she said she had an episode on Sat.! :frown::party::frown:

Have a GREAT day, my friends. CBL

Phyl - yes, I could eat steak, pork and chicken. The only thing I could not do was gulp cold liquids. It severely impacted my ability to get in the necessary amount of Water every day but as long as I sipped it went down fine.

Since the .5 unfill though, I've had no reflux at night but my appetite is fierce and I'm struggling with Portion Control.< /p>

Donna

The only suggestion that I have is make sure you eat hard Proteins then veggies (they are almost free foods) then your starches - Do you think after a while you can go back and have .2 added - this may help with your hunger & restriction - heck .01 helped me..

Good Morning Gang - It's 37 degrees !!! Clear and Sunny...

Just cking in as usual in the morning - nothing to report new.. dinner was Soup & 2 oz of steak - berrys & lite whip cream for dessert and a s/f fudgecicle...

I am a little tired this morning - but need to get my butt in gear - desk needs to be clean before I go to texas..

Ok getting started - CBL

Good Morning Gang - It's 37 degrees !!! Clear and Sunny...

Just cking in as usual in the morning - nothing to report new.. dinner was Soup & 2 oz of steak - berrys & lite whip cream for dessert and a s/f fudgecicle...

I am a little tired this morning - but need to get my butt in gear - desk needs to be clean before I go to texas..

Ok getting started - CBL

When DH and I went through town earlier, the thermometer at the bank read 60 degrees.

When DH and I went through town earlier, the thermometer at the bank read 60 degrees.

You mean it's warmer there !!!

My feet are freezing right now - it doesn't help that the slider is open - it's 50 right now...

Well off to cook dinner - ttyl Hugs J