Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oh you are very lucky to know people who have had this surgery.I was kind of hoping to find something similar to what you have, but sure if you hear of group let me know. Thank you

@@Ldimples woo we are same day. Are you as excited/frightened as I am :)

How are you doing today? I started packing today. Ready for this day to be over with. I have a busy day today, so it should fly by. My husband wanted to know if I was staying home from work today, I said no the day would just go by so slow if I had to sit at home and wait. By going to work it'll go by so fast. What are you doing today? Will it go by fast or slow? I have to call the hospital today after 4pm to see what time I have to go in. I hope it is early. I get up early every day.

I woke up at 3 am to pack everything in the car and now we are making the 3 1/2 drive to where my doctor is located. I have to check-in with the doctor when I get there and then I have to go have blood work done and get the pre-admit out of the way. Then we will check into our hotel. I rented us 22 jumpstreet and the purge to keep us occupied in the hotel tonight. I hooe I grabbed everything I need lol I am such a last minute packer.

I woke up at 3 am to pack everything in the car and now we are making the 3 1/2 drive to where my doctor is located. I have to check-in with the doctor when I get there and then I have to go have blood work done and get the pre-admit out of the way. Then we will check into our hotel. I rented us 22 jumpstreet and the purge to keep us occupied in the hotel tonight. I hooe I grabbed everything I need lol I am such a last minute packer.

Surgery went well yesterday. The night was hard. They have you up every two hours to walk, for real. Was nauseous and dizzy from the pain medication. So I stopped taking it. Being nauseous and dizzy was worse than the pain. Going for a upper G.I test in a few and be able to go home by 1pm today. Glad that part is over

@@Ldimples my surgery went great. I was up and walking in no time at all. I haven't been very nauseous but I have been making sure they give me som2thing to help keep it under control. They are just now letting me drink Water. It is harder than I expected but I'm getting it down. As far as I know I am going home friday from the hospital

That's awesome, glad it went well:) I went through all the same things, you guys are going through right now.. I was able to leave the next day.. The hardest part now, getting in and out of the chair.. I slept in my recliner for 4 days, then moved to my bed..

I'm about 2 months out, and have lost 42lbs:) One happy girl right here!!!

So far I am doing ok. Had to put my dog down today so that has been stressful. My CoCo was my little girl (toy puddle)???? Did a lot today dealing with that situation. Walking around really good, 350 steps already today. I did gain 3lbs, is that normal after surgery. Is the lap ban 3lbs?

I had 1/2 egg today and had 1/2 of Protein Drink so far.

I am 5 day post op and I am regretting the surgery. I am allowed pureed food but I am not really hungry, I aam able to get things down like eggs, chicken, even some chili but have to force myself to eat. A little depressed because I am not really enjoying food right now. Whenever I eat I feel like it just sits in my chest and I eat slow and it is pureed good and I even chew it good. I feel uncomfortable feeling in my chest most of the day. Will I always feel like this? I am drained most of the day and can not feel like my normal self. I thought I would be back to work this Monday but I have decided to stay out a few more days. I am just so depressed. I just want to feel like me.

Going back to work tomorrow. Finally starting to feel like myself. It took longer than the 5 days that I thought. I am glad I had took the additional days off. I am down 25lbs. Now the real challenge begins. I feel good about the 25lbs but now I have to make sure I follow the program. Water, Protein and Walking. Everything seems possible when you feel well. Thanks to all your advice and support I made it through this part of the process.

Yeah, that's great! Make sure you take it easy, and don't over do it... Thanksgiving was challenging for me, with not over eating or drinking.. But, glad it's over and back to work! Good luck on your first day back!

Tomorrow is my first day back to college. I have been playing catch up for my macro and microeconomics classes that I have tomorrow. Gosh I fell behind 5 chapters between the 2 classes ugh.

@@Ldimples pureed food fills me up way to fast I have noticed. It is very easy to overeat and get that uncomfortable feeling you refered to even after only a few small bites. I have been sticking to lite and fit greek yogurt with 1 scoop (1Tbs) of GENEPRO unflavored Protein in it. I eat 2 5oz yogurts a day. That gives me 84g of Protein a day from only eating 10oz of yogurt through out the day.

I really have no desire to eat which is good so I just focus on getting down my 2 yogurts a day, getting my fluids in, and walking.

I hope you have a good day at work tomorrow. Remember to takenit easy and be careful not to over do it.

Edited by JennsinCA

Hey Chico peeps, how is it going?