Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cheaper than Bariatriceating.com

Bubble when do you work? It's seems like we are always on the board at the same time!

Hi Bubble. Haven't spoken to you this week. I just order some of the crackers. Hope they are as good as u say they are. I'm sorry I'm going to miss the luncheon Saturday. Have fun!

That's funny. You're a nurse and could be making a bundle of money. My dad is always sending my daughter the ads cause he wants her to move there.

So many places are offering a sign on bonus. I am glad she likes it here. We all love to visit, but we don't want to live there! I wish I could be a snow bird though.

The best tasting Protein powder on the market is Jay Robb's whey Protein. http://www.jayrobb.com/

You can get it in vanilla & chocolate. I like the vanilla the best, and if I want chocolate I just add cocoa. It has 24 grams of protein per scoop and it tastes heavenly. It has "Stevia" as sweetener so no artificial sweeteners. You can buy it on his website or at a health food store. I buy mine at a local health food store and make mine with goat milk and frozen strawberries. There are recipes on the container as well, but I still like my own the best.

Enjoy!!

AZdutchgirl

:rolleyes LOL BUbbles. Wondered if anyone was going to catch me. I promise I've been sucking on them till they're mushy. They certainly are addicting, with tuna might be good or lil pizza, etc.. but I have to say I've eaten 3 (in the past 4 hours) and fiance ate 2 and that's just plain.. MMMMMMMM.. I can't wait to try the others, but the "everything" is perfect, I love the poppy and sesame textures.

Laura...

STOP doing that! Seriously, I don't give a rats back side if you are soaking them in Water first. It's not a soft food, soft foods don't CRUNCH!

Others have done as you are and they barf.

Now knock it off or I'll come over to wherever you are and smack you upside the head.

Ohhhhh, I'll bet you are 'sceeered now, eh? LOL

Ok, I promise I won't eat another one till Monday! :fish:

Hah! No, I actually meant it. Because as I savored each bite I became paranoid about eating solids, all I needed was the kick in the pants by someone reitterating it (plus I saw you post to someone else about eating solids and it spooked me). So they're all tucked in the cabinet behind my Soups till Monday! :nervous

Oh oh oh... update.

Those bran crackers? Not nice. Not nice at all.

For dinner I was eating a bran cracker and cranberry juice. Let me explain how this went.

Ate part of a cracker. Waited an hour. Had a drink of cranberry juice. Insteant PB.

Before I knew it itty bitty pieces of lumpy bran and burning cranberry juice came shooting out of my nose. It was gross and ouchy.

Baaaaaad bran crackers, never again. They went in the garbage.

Continued to slime and PB, PBing slime is gross, very very gross. More bits and pieces of bran, tears in eyes from PB'ing so hard.

It was just plain icky.

Bran crackers and cranberry juice are evil.

OH Bubble, I am sorry to hear that. Not only because I bought some, but because you have had problems with pbing before and things are finally working for you.

I did the tracking they sent me to find out when my stuff is coming and they say tues. I was hoping today! I 'm bummed. Oh well ,what's that saying "good things come to those that wait" patience is something I always have to work on.

OH Bubble, I am sorry to hear that. Not only because I bought some, but because you have had problems with pbing before and things are finally working for you.

I did the tracking they sent me to find out when my stuff is coming and they say tues. I was hoping today! I 'm bummed. Oh well ,what's that saying "good things come to those that wait" patience is something I always have to work on.

Well, remember that just because the crackers did that to me does not mean they will do the same for you. They taste a tad like cardboard but they could be good with cheese, peanutbutter, used as a pizza crust, etc. Try them! Just be verrrry careful.

Which crackers were these?? I got some crackerbread (I think is the name) from the website also which I'm waiting till Monday to try. They do NOT look as good as those parmesian things and look like they may taste like cardboard, but I thought they might be good with Soup or salad.< /p>