Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well...it has been 9 months and 93 pounds gone from my 5'4" frame. I have been holding steady at my current weight for about 2 months. I am NOT done losing my weight and I am NOT on a plateau and I am NOT at a stall....I AM PLAIN OLD HAPPY. I am not a prisoner to that darn scale. I am eating and enjoying life and happy and feeling very blessed by the success I have had. It has not been magical or any kind of miracle. It has been work and I am happy to say that I can finally look in the mirror and like what I see in the reflection. Yes,I am still a work in progress and would like to lose the last 48 to goal and I would like to have some stuff "fixed" after all is said and done.
But I AM HAPPY!

I see the weight loss most in pics now and I am amazed....amazed at how far I let my weight go and now that I have let that go, I am amazed at how I have transformed.

post-147818-0-25635000-1403471551_thumb.jpg post-147818-0-58228100-1403471709_thumb.jpg post-147818-0-39173100-1403472012_thumb.jpg post-147818-0-33949600-1403472070_thumb.jpg

And this post isnt about boasting about my success or how much I've lost...I hope it helps one person out there who is just starting out like I was on this site exactly a year ago. Looking for support, looking for success stories, looking for people who were out for nothing but to give some encouraging words and support. I received all of those here and have even made some new friendships (some in person and some by text).

This does work and it is hard work at times but the results are sooo worth it, in my opinion.

So for all those starting out...wishing you alll the BEST....

and for those honest to goodness supporters (and you know who you are) I thank you from the bottom of my heart (and so do my ever-supportive hubby and my little girl and boy)

You look so cute and happy sassy! Proud of you! Relaxing and enjoying life will never stop you- no that last 45 is as good as gone! Big hugs!

Yippee, so happy for you! You look wonderful -- exuding good health. Thank you for posting this inspiration to just keep on going and enjoy where we are. There is so much success to Celebrate but what matters most is the feeling good now, today -- not how fast until tomorrow and whatever goal. The goal is peace with our bodies. I love it that you have that. The rest will come!

Congratulations and continued success.

Wow ! You look amazing ! Congratulations on you hard work !

Thank you for the inspiration glad to see positivity

Hey lady you look amazing, and you know what... I see Tracy in all those photo's! Same smile same glint in your eyes and even a bit of sass! Just lovin' it!!!

You look amazing. What an inspiration!!

Beautiful! Congrats on your success!

Plain old happy is such a good way to describe it! Way to go pretty lady!

Looking good there! Happy for your happiness !

Edited by HealthyNewMe

HAPPY. Best word ever. Congrats!