Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

One week post op today too. Still having issues with pain. I'm already out of my liquid Norco. It's impossible to get the liquids and Protein down. I have no idea how I'm gonna do it. 2 sips of anything and I feel like I'm bursting. I never want to eat anything ever again! I have my first post-op appt tomorrow. Hopefully my surgeon can give me some pointers.

Are you taking liquid tylonel ? That should help some. Maybe I'll see you at the hospital. My 1 mo check up is at 230.

How is everyone feeling today? I am 1 week post op today. It has not been that bad. Off pain meds since Friday I guess. I am starting puréed foods today. Ate some baby food. It went ok but I think it is is a mental issue of knowing it was baby food that messed me up lol.

I am down 12 lbs since surgery

I did have one issue with the EAS Protein shakes. They don't sit well with me and gave me bad stomach issue. I am not sure if that was called dumping or not. But it was a bad night. I had to take milk of mag already yesterday.

Today I'm fine though feel much better

Hi. I am not quite one week out yet. I still have some pain that feels like a stuffed feeling. Not nearly as bad as it was. Wishing you less pain.

As for Protein shakes I couldn't stomach EAS at all. The first taste had a metal taste. I use the Torani flavors to mask mine. Wishing everyone the best.

How is everyone feeling today? I am 1 week post op today. It has not been that bad. Off pain meds since Friday I guess. I am starting puréed foods today. Ate some baby food. It went ok but I think it is is a mental issue of knowing it was baby food that messed me up lol.

I am down 12 lbs since surgery

I did have one issue with the EAS Protein shakes. They don't sit well with me and gave me bad stomach issue. I am not sure if that was called dumping or not. But it was a bad night. I had to take milk of mag already yesterday.

Today I'm fine though feel much better

Hi. I am not quite one week out yet. I still have some pain that feels like a stuffed feeling. Not nearly as bad as it was. Wishing you less pain.

As for Protein Shakes I couldn't stomach EAS at all. The first taste had a metal taste. I use the Torani flavors to mask mine. Wishing everyone the best.

Yea I'm so sick of muscle milk too ugh it makes me sick seeing it in my fridge. I hope your pain gets better. I know exactly what you mean by that stuffed feeling pain. Honestly that went away once I had my first bm since surgery and it's really gone now since I had to do milk of mag after the Eas Protein issue. I also did start my Vitamins today. My dr had me hold off till I started puréed foods so they wouldn't make me sick. I am just having a hard time being creative with the puréed since whatever it is I will only be able to have like 4 spoons of. It's like all that work to purée something and I can only spoon maybe 4 times! Lol

One week post op today too. Still having issues with pain. I'm already out of my liquid Norco. It's impossible to get the liquids and Protein down. I have no idea how I'm gonna do it. 2 sips of anything and I feel like I'm bursting. I never want to eat anything ever again! I have my first post-op appt tomorrow. Hopefully my surgeon can give me some pointers.

Hope it gets better! Have you tried Powerade zero? I stocked up on that and crystal light. Also found Special K Protein Drink packets to put in your water bottle.

Are you taking liquid tylonel ? That should help some. Maybe I'll see you at the hospital. My 1 mo check up is at 230.

I don't have liquid tylonel. I need to check that out. I probably won't see you tomorrow, my appointment is at 10:15 am. Good luck tomorrow!

@ You are not alone! I had surgery on Monday, June 7, went home Wednesday. Friday morning couldn't catch my breath or complete sentences and went back in the hospital with pneumonia for 3 more days on 3 different IV antibiotics. I felt like it pushed back my recovery time a week -- so TIRED the next week. The good thing is it gets you through that Clear Liquids week without too much stress. Can't be tempted by food when the tray they bring you only has Clear Liquids on it!

Hope you are feeling much better, soon. I'm 2 weeks out and finally starting to feel a bit normal except for all the rumbly noises my tummy makes and the pureed diet.

@mtibodo2 -- I went to Ikea and stocked up on a bunch of little plastic containers (like 1 cup or less sized). You can get them at Bed Bath and Beyond, too. I puree up a can of fat free refried Beans with just a little chicken broth in it and separate it into the containers. One can makes 4-5 containers worth. Then they are sitting in the fridge waiting for me.