Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So today I go in for my 5th weigh in and my stomach is I complete knots. I JUST hit me that is really about to happen. im really about t change everything for a better life. last night I had a craving blast (that's what I call it) I fought it by telling myself how far ive come...but I gave in...but when I gave in I asked my self y I need to eat this, was I hungry, how did the food make me feel, and was it worth the guilt I would feel if I swallowed it.....all those questions came to a no, and I spit the food out and went to bed. so far ive lost 17lbs since my journey started in feb. I have a surgery date of june 20th. im happy im having this experience now. I understand why and when I eat. I just need some support. with surgery next month I feel as though I should have already concurred my food demons. Im still learning but no matter I ganna get there. please tell me im not the only one going through this.

So today I go in for my 5th weigh in and my stomach is I complete knots. I JUST hit me that is really about to happen. im really about t change everything for a better life. last night I had a craving blast (that's what I call it) I fought it by telling myself how far ive come...but I gave in...but when I gave in I asked my self y I need to eat this, was I hungry, how did the food make me feel, and was it worth the guilt I would feel if I swallowed it.....all those questions came to a no, and I spit the food out and went to bed. so far ive lost 17lbs since my journey started in feb. I have a surgery date of june 20th. im happy im having this experience now. I understand why and when I eat. I just need some support. with surgery next month I feel as though I should have already concurred my food demons. Im still learning but no matter I ganna get there. please tell me im not the only one going through this.

Cong. I'm not happy right now. I've did everything and insurance approved. When the sxlchedule preop for may13th. They did schedule for me to see the people putting me under. So now I go on the 13 then on 29th.so looks like surgery is about June 23-29. Grrrr

Welcome my sister in this struggle!!! You're in very good company for I have been emotional eater all of my life and it's caused me to become addicted to sugary, fatty foods and it's really hard, even during my pre op diet I found myself cheating because the Clear Liquids didn't satisfy me. But trust me, you'll be fine with the support and encouragement here. We are all brothers and sisters in the struggle. If you ever have a question just ask. I'm three weeks post op and I've lost 33lbs but I have a long way to go before I reach my goal. So hang in there we will get thru this together. God bless!!

Thank you. it seems to get harder and harder to truly understand everything that's about to go on. I caught myself telling my husband that I can do it on my own, just because im so scared. ive lost my required weight plus 10 more lbs, but im just so afraid..what if im not strong enough?

Welcome my sister in this struggle!!! You're in very good company for I have been emotional eater all of my life and it's caused me to become addicted to sugary, fatty foods and it's really hard, even during my pre op diet I found myself cheating because the Clear Liquids didn't satisfy me. But trust me, you'll be fine with the support and encouragement here. We are all brothers and sisters in the struggle. If you ever have a question just ask. I'm three weeks post op and I've lost 33lbs but I have a long way to go before I reach my goal. So hang in there we will get thru this together. God bless!!

I am so glad for this support as I am getting closer to surgery June 24th and reading amd researching has made me nervous. I am an ER nurse so my over thinking is on overdrive.

Thank you. it seems to get harder and harder to truly understand everything that's about to go on. I caught myself telling my husband that I can do it on my own, just because im so scared. ive lost my required weight plus 10 more lbs, but im just so afraid..what if im not strong enough?

You are stronger than what u think....keep going Jennifer

Jennifer u are not alone at all, everyday is a struggle for me, it really is and i had many slip ups but u came so far just keep pressing thru.....u know u can call or txt me anytime hon....

Jennifer u are not alone at all, everyday is a struggle for me, it really is and i had many slip ups but u came so far just keep pressing thru.....u know u can call or txt me anytime hon....

Received my approval schedule surgery date June 24th

Edited by carrion98