Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 2007 Bandsters

Hello everyone, my day today was very eventful. I am off until Thursday this week, I decided to take the week, to really heal. Hopefull the gas will be gone! Or less anyway. Well, my DH woke up in severe back pain and could not get out of bed. I had to take him to the doctor and then to the hospital for xrays. He was given pain meds,just like me! I told him Old people get sick in pairs!:) (he is only 44)In some ways it was good for me to get out of the house and driving and walking. And kept my mind off of food. He is off with me tomorrow, I think I am in better condition than he! Woman always prevail!

Glinda,Juleeann and bcrazy - WELCOME!!!!!!!

Minty Fresh- I can relate to your thoughts of questioning your decision. I felt the same way, and my DH did not understand either as to why I needed the surgery. I was also worried if I could be happy giving up everything, but I knew I truly wanted this and needed it. Just remember why you started the process and you will do great. My DH has turned around after the surgery, he is proud of me and of the committment. Remember this is not the easy way out!

Dawn- when I read your post, I wished I could have responded to your immediatly. I am so sorry you are feeling so scared. Just pray and know you will be ok. Think about how all the people on this site that have had the surgery with success and little complications! Hang in there!

Heather-great to hear from you, those eggs sound great, maybe I will be joining you on Thursday:clap2:

Rita/ Minty Fresh/driveb- I looked up the bullet on bed,bath and beyond and they say they have it. I never saw it at costco and we are there all the time. I wasn't looking either, so I will look for it! Thanks. I went to Target today and did not see it.

Toni-I remember you saying before about the support group at a Mexican Restaurant. I could not beleive it then, still don't. it is one of my redflag foods. I love it. I will stay a way for a while. Good news to Holliw. I also heard that junk food goes down easy, however that is not a good thing.

Well, long post, I also lost 4 lbs!:clap2: I now have to figure out how to update it again. It is hard. I feel so computer stupid!

Java...you are NOT going to let the computer beat you! Just click on your ticker. It will take you to the website. Enter your password and your EDIT new info and click the next button at the bottom. That's it! It will update itself here----Viola!

Hugs,

Toni

Toni,

Do you mean go to change signature and do that? I tried and nothing happens when I click , right or left to take me there? I know I had problems before but finally did it. I will keep stabbing at it!

bcrazy i know how you feel trust me i couldn't stand to be around myself the first couple of day's what is your pre-op like?? mine is

2 carbs for bf

shake for lunch YUCK

1 serv lean meat and 1 serv green veggie for dinner

shake later but i never do the 2nd i hardly get down the first one.

lots of Water no sodas for me. it's tuff but hang in there.

Juleeann- I think I'd rather have your pre-op diet! All I can have for the rest of the week is Clear Liquids, broth-jello-water-etc. I can have one or two Protein Shakes made with skim milk a day also. I use Unjury, they are not bad. I was such a sugar junkie, I'm afraid I'll have no energy by the time the week is over.

Hey Everyone!!! I was going to attach a pic of my new band and my stomach so all of you could see it but for some reason it will not let me!?@?@???? What do I need to do to change it so I can post pics?Anyway, today went GREAT!!! I am sore from my belly button to the bottom of my boobs, other than that I am GREAT! I left the hospital with my dad and went to K-mart to get my loritab RX filled and they pharmacy didn't open until 2PM, it was about 1:40 PM so I walked around the store for about 30 minutes. Went and got my son from daycare. Then I went to my parent's house where I took less than an hour nap, then got up and walked around the house. I ate a few bites of Jello while my parents, hubby and son ate dinner. Then we went to Wal-mart and I walked about there for about an hour. I am now at home. I don't have any gas pain, is that something I should already have or something I will get tomorrow? I get to take a shower in the morning and take my bandaids off so I will be able to see my staples!If I can figure out how to post pics I will attach them on here for everyone to see. I added them to my myspace page if any of you would like to see them. My profile is on private because of folks at work so I will have to add you so you can see them.I hope everyone that was banded today didn't have any problems and feels as good as I do!!!

oh yeah that's hard all liquid....just think of it as getting your liver in shape thats what i keep telling myself....hopefully it will be a really lean one when he gets in there.hehehehehe.

Hello to all - Welcome to newbies!

Mexican Food! :omg: I live in South Texas - Rio Grande Valley! Breakfast tacos are a big missing part of my life. Still in liquid but when I can have a taco it will be ordered and the tortilla will be tossed after it serves it job as a plate! :)

Janine,

I don't know what to tell ya hun... your ticker is a lil different??!!

I can run my mouse over everyone else's ticker and it turns to the little finger pointing like I can click on it and go to the site. When I run my mouse over yours, that doesn't happen. I have no idea why???

I had Pasta tonight!!!! I chewed and chewed and chewed. It all went down fine. I think the key to this mushie stage is just the chewing. As long as you turn it to mush and it goes straight through... all is well! lol

Hello to all i'm a newbie on here my date with the band is June 22 YEAH!!

I'm on the pre-op diet right now wow it's hard but getting easier just wishing the 2wks would hurry up. I'm so excited to get started.

I too live near Houston and thanking God I have a tread mill it is way to hot to be walking outside post op here. Well hope to get to know all you!!

Hi Julie! Good luck. It is way too hot to be outside. I am getting banded on the 22nd too!!

Welcome Danielle, Maestra & GlindaB, Juleann, bcrazy7 (& thinner1, when were you banded?). Please keep posting.

Dawneb - it's finally your turn. How exciting! Your kids sound adorable. Of course you're going to wake up. They need a healthy Mum more than an unhealthy one.

Bravo Toni for going to the gym already. I've barely left the house.

ja9va - your husband got sympathy sick. My gas has 100% gone after 6 days.

MkUSmile - so happy to hear from you. I could just tell from your pic that you'd do fine. So cool that you've done this while still in your 20s. You've done more activity the first day than I've done the entire week.

Glad you're on semi-normal food Heather. Another 7 days of liquid for me but I don't mind so far. I can tell my stomach's not up to it yet. Glad to hear you took 12 days off work. I was going to push myself to go back tomorrow (Been 6 days) but I don't feel up to teaching yet or even catching the train/driving early in the morning.

You're doing great Missy. 4 weeks sound divine.

Holli - I have heard Mexican food is a really good choice for bandsters, though a few have trouble with melted cheese or really soft tortillas. For the most part, fine. Apparently crunchy things like nachos are not a problem as they crunch up really small and pass through the band. Not good to have very often methinks.

Hi Lynette, doesn't matter which month you are in as long as you are banded. The July thread is great too and the May one.

Hang in there pre-op people and to those having/about to have surgery, we are thinking of you.

WOW this is a busy place! Hard to keep up with you all.

Welcome newbies and good luck.

Sounds like bandsters are doing great. And Good Luck to Tuesday's crew.

I do have to say that I thought I was going to have it easy with my pre-diet being only 48 hours. Boy am I wrong!! After reading what you are eating this soon after surgery I realized it's ain't gonna be easy. After surgery I'll be on full liquids for 4 weeks! 4 weeks of nothing but liquids. Then mushy foods for 2 more weeks before I can start adding soft foods as tolerated. That's 6 weeks without chewing. Guess I better start buying lots of sugar free gum to chew so my jaws don't lock up. LOL

Night all

Hi everyone! I've posted a few times on the other forums, insurance , doctor's and such, but now it's official, and I have a June date...I'm a June Bandster! I can't beleive it seems like it's all happening so fast now. It took forever for pre op appointments, and insurance submission but since then it's going by quickly.

BCrazy, mine date is the 18th too! Good luck to you...and everyone else!

Thanks everyone for all your words of advice.

<TABLE class=MsoTableGrid8 style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-yfti-tbllook: 480; mso-padding-alt: 0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-border-insideh: .75pt solid navy; mso-border-insidev: .75pt solid navy" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=1><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: -1"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Monday

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Tuesday<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Wednesday<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Thursday<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Friday<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Saturday<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98><O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98><O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>May 30<O:p</O:p

hoosierpoms<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>31<O:p</O:p

toniteach<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>1<O:p</O:p

Hottytoddy<O:p</O:p

Lisa H<O:p</O:p

Musicalmomma<O:p</O:p

Kt 999<O:p</O:p

Nvalicia

thinner1<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>2<O:p</O:p

<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 72.6pt; mso-yfti-irow: 1"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>4<O:p</O:p

tanderson<O:p</O:p

LisaMack<O:p</O:p

huntersmom<O:p</O:p

serena

driveabus1

Lady Libra

maestra<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>5<O:p</O:p

Nina S<O:p</O:p

Kimmum<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>6<O:p</O:p

lo2us<O:p</O:p

Becks477<O:p</O:p

SuperKawaii<O:p</O:p

Reeburgdon<O:p</O:p

Insubordination<O:p</O:p

Clarice<O:p</O:p

JOJOSMAMA

joeygirl<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>7<O:p</O:p

Marlynncreel<O:p</O:p

Ja9va<O:p</O:p

Dakota1984

SimplyMe<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>8<O:p</O:p

brokergirl<O:p</O:p

Rashad

Lucy

stefanie42467<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>9<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 71.25pt; mso-yfti-irow: 2"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>11<O:p</O:p

rcorn60035<O:p</O:p

JackieP12<O:p</O:p

Finallythin@ 34

MkUSmile78

quadmom

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>12<O:p</O:p

RitaMO

LadyBlue

Pippz

dawneb

Terranne

austiesky

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>13<O:p</O:p

Pbernier

marylou<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>14<O:p</O:p

mjsafari

LauraG.<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>15<O:p</O:p

LaughingBird

Suzzzie.

kland

beckiet<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>16<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 62.25pt; mso-yfti-irow: 3"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>18

o2bthin

bigbaby

cblancha9

Annie

bcrazy7

CJQuilter<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>19<O:p</O:p

BRANDYK<O:p</O:p

Jean<O:p</O:p

mhuffman<O:p</O:p

<O:p</O:pTorias mom<O:p</O:p

Pinky12202

pamla68

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>20<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>21<O:p</O:p

KimmeGirl88<O:p</O:p

Twinklesprinkle??<O:p</O:p

cbm818

2bhealthyagain

faithmd<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>22

LadyHR

evaughn

Juleeann<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>23

LoveliBabi22

skinnyirishbabe<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 89.25pt; mso-yfti-irow: 4; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>25

pamla68

<O:p</O:pglindab

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>26

Laura55

Dini

FarmerE<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>27

Crabby54

Snoopy

missjess

bigsexy<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>28<O:p</O:p

captain danbo

KIRBY

<O:p</O:pMintyFresh

tulsarose

Angeladarling

twinkletoe

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>29<O:p</O:p

Angel23<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>30<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hi everyone! I've posted a few times on the other forums, insurance , doctor's and such, but now it's official, and I have a June date...I'm a June Bandster! I can't beleive it seems like it's all happening so fast now. It took forever for pre op appointments, and insurance submission but since then it's going by quickly.

BCrazy, mine date is the 18th too! Good luck to you...and everyone else!

Thanks everyone for all your words of advice.

Congrats, Annie! I was banded last Friday! I look forward to seeing you on The Losing Side! We have quite a large groupe of June Bandsters here for you!

Take good care, Stef