Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 2007 Bandsters

Lisa H - I agree with you on the pre-op diet, it really isn't that bad. I had visions of constant hunger but I have had to force myself to have the 4 shakes out of the required 5. To add to that, my daughter decided to go to Carraba's to Celebrate her graduation & I sat there and sipped my shake while everyone else ate delicious italian food. I am STRONG, hear me roar! On the treadmill, I am not a fan of the treadmill I like the elliptical because I burn more calories. Yet, I suggest that you a get good treadmill, one that offers a decent warranty (parts & labor) - that attests to the quality of the product.

Captain Danbo - I am so jealous! You get to have a real meal.

Nina

Good Morning:

I start my pre opt today! I am actually ready to launch because I see this as a true beginning point!

Dan, your diet now is what my pre opt diet is. I still get one small meal, 4oz lean turky/chicken and vegis. I can also have a yogurt( specific kind) and a specific fruit. I think these small add ins will get me through!

I am headed for my physical, registration and blood work at the hospital today. I am not sure where I read it, that everything was easy but the needles! that is me. My veins stink! but I am a big girl!

Talk to you all tonight.

Janine

I can't believe this, but my Dr. is having a procedure done and won't be available to do my surgery on June 7th, so he moved me UP to May 31st

If it makes you feel any better, it will be June in Australia and New Zealand at the time you get your op.

You go Nina! I'm having those crazy headaches with my pre-op!

I finally got my surgery date of June 11, 2007. I'm excited but a bit nervous. This is going to be such a new beginning for me but I'm concerned about possible complications in surgery. Did anyone have any?

Just a quick update on my husband. He went in to surgery at 9:00am, surgeon came out at 10:15 and said everything was fine. I let him sleep until 1:00, then woke him up to take some deep breathes. He woke up completely - got up, walked to the bathroom and was sitting in a chair when I left him to pick up our daughter from the baby sitter. He has some pain when he first came out, but says he is fine now and ready to walk around. He is just complaining about his dry mouth. He can't have anything until his swallow tomorrow.

FaithMD - I asked the surgeon about the new band - He said actually that is what your husband is getting. He does so many that the company gave him 5 to put in, so his 3 patients today were getting them. He said the cuff goes all the way around and they buckle and unbuckle easier.

So get this...

I start my Clear Liquids for a week diet tomorrow, so today I went grocery shopping for clears and some stuff for afterwards (carn instant Breakfast, pudding, Soups, cream of wheat, yogurt, etc...) MY GROCERY BILL WAS QUITE POSSIBLY THE MOST IT'S EVER BEEN IN MY LIFE!!! My bill was $165.00 (keep in mind I'm single with no kids...) The irony was just too much! Just my luck that I would get banded and my grocery bill go up!! lol... I know this is because I bought several weeks worth of special foods... but it is just too funny! :omg:

<TABLE class=MsoTableGrid8 style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-yfti-tbllook: 480; mso-padding-alt: 0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-border-insideh: .75pt solid navy; mso-border-insidev: .75pt solid navy" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=1><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: -1"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: navy; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-shading: white; mso-pattern: solid navy" vAlign=top width=98>Monday<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND: navy; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-shading: white; mso-pattern: solid navy; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Tuesday<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND: navy; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-shading: white; mso-pattern: solid navy; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Wednesday<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND: navy; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-shading: white; mso-pattern: solid navy; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Thursday<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND: navy; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-shading: white; mso-pattern: solid navy; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Friday<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND: navy; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-shading: white; mso-pattern: solid navy; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Saturday<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Hopefully:<O:p</O:p

jadadopt<O:p</O:p

marcinharrr<O:p</O:p

Suzzzie.<O:p</O:p

jsriw<O:p</O:p

hoosierpoms<O:p</O:p

<O:p</O:pCblancha9

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98><O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98><O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98><O:p</O:pMay 31

toniteach

insubordination

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>1<O:p</O:p

Hottytoddy<O:p</O:p

Lisa H<O:p</O:p

Musicalmomma<O:p</O:p

Kt 999<O:p</O:p

Nvalicia<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>2<O:p</O:p

<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 72.6pt; mso-yfti-irow: 1"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>4<O:p</O:p

tanderso

<O:p</O:pLisaMack

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>5<O:p</O:p

Nina S<O:p</O:p

Kimmum<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>6<O:p</O:p

lo2us<O:p</O:p

Becks477<O:p</O:p

SuperKawaii<O:p</O:p

Reeburgdon<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>7<O:p</O:p

Lucy<O:p</O:p

Marlynncreel<O:p</O:p

Ja9va<O:p</O:p

Dakota1984<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>8<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>9<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 71.25pt; mso-yfti-irow: 2"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>11<O:p</O:p

rcorn60035<O:p</O:p

JackieP12

Finallythin@ 34<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>12<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>13<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>14<O:p</O:p

mjsafari<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>15<O:p</O:p

LaughingBird<O:p</O:p

LadyBlue<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>16<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 62.25pt; mso-yfti-irow: 3"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>18<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>19<O:p</O:p

BRANDYK<O:p</O:p

Jean<O:p</O:p

mhuffman<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>20<O:p</O:p

faithmd

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>21<O:p</O:p

KimmeGirl88<O:p</O:p

Twinklesprinkle??

cbm818<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>22<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>23<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 89.25pt; mso-yfti-irow: 4; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>25<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>26<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>27<O:p</O:p

Crabby54<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>28<O:p</O:p

captain danbo<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>29<O:p

manatee<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>30<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Help guys!

I feel like a complete loser but this liquid diet is so hard. I hate the taste of all the drinks. I am a salty person and I really dont enjoy sweet things. How am I going to get my Protein in? Im not worried about being hungry at this point just getting enough of what my body needs. Any suggestions I am desperate and I dont want to call the MD's office because i dont want them to think I am not committed to this because i am its just I hate the taste it makes me want to throw up! :(:D :Banane40:

PS Great calander I love it thanks for putting the time and effort into it it looks awsome!

Becky

Hi to all. I received my date for the band and it is June 12th 2007. I have been reading the posts for a couple of months now. I am really looking forward to this but just a little scared. Dr Malley in Mission Ks will be doing by band. Looking forward to hearing from all .

Hey Becks,

I'm not sure what kind of liquid diet you're on?? I know some on here have talked about "protein bullets" that you can buy at GNC or Vitamin store... I haven't been yet, so I don't know much about them. Maybe if you have a health store like that nearby you could stop in and see if they have any suggestions.

I start clear liquids tomorrow for a week. Basically, I won't be getting much Protein at all that week, but after the surgery my doc recommends carnation instant breakfast. They have like 4 gms a serving. also when softies start Quaker makes a "weight loss" oatmeal that has 7 gms of protein per packet... but that's for later on...

Good luck! I've been concerned about the protein part myself. I meet with the dietician (sp?) next Wed, so hopefully she will shed some light!

Thanks for the calender compliment! It was fun to make!

Hey Toni,

My mom was banded in Aug. 2006 and she says that boiled shrimp goes down the easiest of all meats for her. We live in Louisiana so Crawfish are a biggie down here as well, but she says that the shrimp is way easier to get down. Thought that might help you, but I know that everyone is different. It'll be something I try out once I'm past the liquid and mushie stage of my post procedure. I will be banded on June 7th and can't wait!!!!

Welcome Rita! June is hopping for sure!

Insub, I read your post when I was at the hosptial for my preadmission stuff and lab work. Like Toni, you are having it early, but not later, which is a good thing. Less time to stess over it too.

I had my physical with the Nurse Practitioner, who was really nice. She was not as strict that I ahd the exact Protein Drink on the sheet just so the Protein is there. And I can have low fat Salad Dressing. I guess my preopt diet is not as strict as others. It is so weird how we all go through similar but a bit different!

I had to have a blood gast and blood taken from the veins as well. That was the worst part for I ahve poor veins. The person was great, did it in a snap. I also had urine taken, EKG and a chest xray. I am all set to go!

Heather, thanks for keeping up with the calendar. it is great. The days are filling up.

Janine

Okay guys, I'm getting nervous. I've got 14 days until I fly out to Mexico and have my surgery! I'm getting NERVOUS! 14 days sounds like a long time, but my husband works offshore on a 14/14 schedule, so the day after he comes home we fly out! My surgery is the same day as my arrival so this is all becoming surreal to me. I'm totally stoked about having it done, it's just change. I'm also a binge eater....I eat when I'm happy, I eat when I'm sad, and I eat in between, so I'm scared that I won't be "hungry" but won't be able to get passed the psychological aspect of being hungry. Right now it's kind of difficult to comprehend pulling off a liquid diet or mushie diet when I work 16 hrs days (nurse) at the hospital, but being an LPN just now becoming a new RN, I'll be swapping to night shifts so I'm hoping that makes things easier for me. The day shift is constantly eating and it's hard to resist! Anyway, just had to get my fears out in the open and see them voiced. I'll be okay now. Thanks.

Oh, hello to all the new Junies out there. Congratulations and keep me abreast of your progress!