Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 weeks today from my LBL, Breast Augmentation, Butt Lift, Thigh Lift and TT and nable scar revision!

I had the best experience with Dr Victor Gutierrez, Elsa and the whole team, I love my new body and I love my Artist!!! Pictures are from before and the same day of surgery. More pictures to come this week.

Dr. Victor E. Gutierrez is not only a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, but also an Artist!!!

You can completely put your trust in him to make the best decisions for your reconstructive surgery. I could not imagine myself going to any other PS after the excellent care I received from Dr. Gutierrez, Elsa and the whole team. You will not be a patient to them, you will become their family, that's how much they care.

Dr. Victor Gutierrez is a Board Certified Plastic surgeon in Tijuana, Mexico.

The entire process before and after surgery was an absolutely unforgettable awesome experience. I have never been cared for by another doctor so compassionately and lovingly the way that Dr. Victor Gutierrez and Elsa did.

After my lower body lift, thigh lift, breast augmentation, butt lift surgery and TT and Nable revision my transformation is amazing. I am in love with my new body!!! His perfect and brilliant work has changed my life forever.

Dr. Victor Gutierrez is absolutely without question the best, most highly educated doctor and amazing Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. I recommended Dr. victor Gutierrez 100%.

post-129312-0-68974500-1395202126_thumb.jpg

Didn't you have to lose a lot of weight and keep it off for a year before you could have this done...... your profile pic info here says that you lost 0 lbs but obviously you must have lost a lot of weight to have the loose skin that you had?

Iambeautiful, yes I lose all my weight first. I am sorry I didn't update my profile. I used to weight 230 pounds and I had the sleeve in June 6, 2012. My CW is 120 pounds. Thank you.

Edited by LovingmeForever

WOW! I totally think I am going to do this now!!! Once I finish losing of course! Your boobs and butt look great! How much was it for the transformation???

Hi Terri, thank you! I am super happy with my new body, Dr Gutierrez is not only a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, but an Artist. My total cost was about $9000 for everything. I will be taking more pictures as soon as my blisters get better. I just had an allergic reaction to the tape. My husband keeps telling me that I have a body of a 20 year old now:)

Keep the pics coming!!! You look great!

Wow! $9000 sounds like a bargain for what you had done! I will keep his name in mind! :) Thanks for sharing!

Writing that dos name down! Still have a bit to my own goal and then maintain it for a bit - you look great! My top half appears similar - a bit more drastic than yours as I am older Im sure and I was heavier - so its super deflated. i.e.Dont ever look at your undercarriage while doing a plank without spandex on haha!

Congrats the work looks great! How many different times did you have to go see him for surgery? How long did you have to stay in Mexico each time?

From the first time I dialed his number I knew he was the one. After that I sent him pictures of my whole body and as soon he got my pictures he called me back and we were talking for over an hour about my reconstruction surgery. Then he asked me to go and get some blood work and send it to him. After he saw the results he gave me an approval to have the surgery. I have all those procedures at once and I stay in Mexico 7 days. Yesterday was my 2 weeks post op and I feel great. Dr Gutierrez called me daily since I left Mexico to check on me. I never had a dr that check on their patients daily after surgery.

I will be posting more pictures as soon as the blisters that I got from the tape are better. If you have any questions just ask.

Wow that's incredible all procedures at one time! I love it! Only 1 down time! How do you stay comfortable? Can you even sit? How do you sleep I imagine on your side. Were you able to fly home or did you drive? Sorry for all the questions. I can't wait till I can get some work done but it's a long ways away!

Wow that's incredible all procedures at one time! I love it! Only 1 down time! How do you stay comfortable? Can you even sit? How do you sleep I imagine on your side. Were you able to fly home or did you drive? Sorry for all the questions. I can't wait till I can get some work done but it's a long ways away!

Please ask as many questions you want. I asked the same questions pre-op. My husband bought me an electric recliner. The recliner has been the best thing for my recovery. I can seat and sleep in it just by using the remote. I am happy that all happen at one time, just one recovery. I flew home, I live in Florida. I am not going to lie, the first week was tough, but it started getting better after that. Today is my 18 days post op and I am feeling great, no pain at all just my new butt feel uncomfortable when I seat. Your time will come sooner than you think.

Hi LovingmeForever,

Your before and after pictures are amazing!! You look stunning. Your transformation looks like a totally different person, which with time will keep on getting better. Congratulations!

Smile,

Sweet Pee

Thank you Renee:)

Edited by LovingmeForever