Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oh I am having a thigh lift if it kills me!
Skirts dresses shorts bathing suits are all things I want to wear without some kinda under thingy hiding it or holding it and um whos ever going to go on holiday and wear leggings or something under a bathing suit because your have saggy thigh skin just flapping around!
So yeah not had a holiday since the op either coz no point if I can’t chill in the sun coz of thighage lol
I can hide my upper body but the thighs it’s a little harder I am always saying to my sister can you see my skin?
Mostly I wear tights or something if I am leaving the house so I can pull up the skin and not have it seen (though I stick to really thick black tights so you cant see a thing anyway!)

My thighs are not flattering now so I can only imagine what they will look like after I loose a significant amount of weight. :( P.S. Thigh lift surgery is excruciatingly painful. Not sure I could ever go through with that. A Tummy Tuck and a boob lift... thats another story.

my inner thighs are a train wreck I have to wear spanks when I wear dressed and skirts if not the chub rub is ridiculous/ uncomfortable.

is it something you can live with or have you considered cosmetic surgery?

Personally, I'm going with Dr. Nip and Tuck.

how long do ppl usually wait? Like a few years post op? Now I wasn't worried about the pain after the sleeve (maybe a tad) but I am scared as heck for that Tummy Tuck and my boobs are a train wreck after having my baby. Oye Vey!

Here in the uk what my bariatric head of department told me in my hospital is you have to plateau for at least 6 months and then at least 2 years out before you can even start the process of apply if you were done on the nhs like me.
Not sure on self pays but I know nhs rules I have been told it 3 times even though I am almost 2 years out I haven’t stopped loosing weight so I can’t even start the process of applying for it yet.
It could be different for different hospitals also you don’t apply for plastics via your team you have to go back to your gp who refer you to a plastics department and its all applied for via a board if your nhs because the op was founded they say yes or no to plastics after.
Not as easy at all here to have it done generally you have to have major medical reason to need it to get it and even then its not always a yes- this is when insurance and it paying would help lol

Can't wait to wear heels comfortably I felt at 230 they didn't look good at all on me so I went with boots (tall) often! I want a breast reduction and lift but have for a long time I'm so glad I waited now that I've had surgery! I'm curious to see how many get lifts done after? Shockingly I heard reductions are horribly painful :( but still worth it! Show some pics in your heels ladies!

I wear them every day without difficulty now. :)

it's not that horrible but I do want it fixed I have to wait a bit longer I want to lean out more and that's not going to be for a while since I am currently pregnant

it's not that horrible but I do want it fixed I have to wait a bit longer I want to lean out more and that's not going to be for a while since I am currently pregnant

Congrats :)

Can't wait to wear heels comfortably I felt at 230 they didn't look good at all on me so I went with boots (tall) often! I want a breast reduction and lift but have for a long time I'm so glad I waited now that I've had surgery! I'm curious to see how many get lifts done after? Shockingly I heard reductions are horribly painful :( but still worth it! Show some pics in your heels ladies!

I had a breast reduction a little over 10 years ago....one of my better decisions!

While I haven't been sleeved yet. From what I have read here, breast reduction recovery was easy. My sister had augmentation and was in much more pain than I was...probably because they cut through and stretch muscle tissue.

If you can get wls, you can definitely handle a reduction!

Edited by SparkleCat

I had a breast reduction a little over 10 years ago....one of my better decisions!

While I haven't been sleeved yet. From what I have read here, breast reduction recovery was easy. My sister had augmentation and was in much more pain than I was...probably because they cut through and stretch muscle tissue.

If you can get wls, you can definitely handle a reduction!

Thanks for the words :) I'm thinkin the same thing! When are you scheduled for sleeve surgery???

Thanks for the words :) I'm thinkin the same thing! When are you scheduled for sleeve surgery???

Looking at April...I have two more nutrition classes and I should be scheduled! Can't come soon enough!

Looking at April...I have two more nutrition classes and I should be scheduled! Can't come soon enough!

I'm 7 weeks Tuesday let me know if you have any questions :) I'm always happy to chat :)

I'm 7 weeks Tuesday let me know if you have any questions :) I'm always happy to chat :)

I just realized I never responded! Thank you so much for the offer....I am about three weeks away and starting to freak out a little! I can't believe what I am getting myself into emotionally, physically and financially. I'm both excited and terrified!