Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I need help updating my profile please

I have attempted time & time again over the course of the past week to update my profile. I am trying to upload new photos because since the first photo I posted, I have lost an additional 100lbs and am very proud. I have also seen on other peoples profiles where they are able to put there starting weight, as well as where they are now.

I also am not able to send any private messages to anyone at all. My profile name was changed, or rather a sequence of numbers added to the original when RNY and Bariatric Pal combined.

I do have the Android App on my phone, and this is what I use since I do not have a computer or tablet. I am able to open up the full site on my web browser though.

Can you please help me?

Thank you kindly,

Samantha Johnson

I sent you a private message.

How do I change profile name

How do I change profile name

You can change your display name here.

How do you go to your own profile and add profile pics

How do you go to your own profile and add profile pics

You can edit your profile here.

Ty

Where and what do you press to post w/o using the quote from another entry?

Where and what do you press to post w/o using the quote from another entry?

You can reply without quoting by using the reply box found at the bottom of each topic.

You can reply without quoting by using the reply box found at the bottom of each topic.

Thanks...I almost always use my phone and the reply box doesn't show. I feel so dumb now. Should've checked site from pc.

I tried to use that link. I answered all of the question, but there is no way to save my preferences. Also I still cannot upload a photo. I always get an error, ugh.

I am trying to put a profile picture and my profile information in and I can not figure out how from my phone. Can someone explain how to do this. Thanks

I updated my profile to include my surgery date, but it is not showing up on the information that shows up under my name on the side of posts. How do I modify what shows up there?

I updated my profile to include my surgery date, but it is not showing up on the information that shows up under my name on the side of posts. How do I modify what shows up there?

Seems like we have a bug! I'll let you know once it's resolved.