Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March 2014 Surgery!

I received the call telling me my insurance has approved me !!!! They will call back Monday to let me know if it will be the 5th or the 24th of March. So EXCITED!!!!! Been a long 7 months, but its worth it ............have learned a lot about myself.. I am so ready to start this new journey

congrats!

I Know i still have a long road ahead of me........i am really glad their is this site....full of kind and helpful people.....i have learned a lot from you !!!

I received the call telling me my insurance has approved me !!!! They will call back Monday to let me know if it will be the 5th or the 24th of March. So EXCITED!!!!! Been a long 7 months, but its worth it ............have learned a lot about myself.. I am so ready to start this new journey

There is a march 2014 thread also, not many members yet but I'm sure they are on the way :)

Congrats to ya!!! Happy ur on ur way! :)

Got that approval call today too !! So excited and nervous all at once.

CONGRATS FROGGY,

I am really happy for you. I am 4 weeks out today (well yesterday). Yes, my surgery was an experience and it is being quite the journey currently. One thing I will say is that I made many modifications at least 6 months ahead but nothing prepares you for this change until your stomach changes. I mean this in the most positive way. Yes I have had some struggles in just 4 weeks but I still made the best decision.

I have a gift for you in an attachment below. Glad you liked my "new frozen yogurt find" Froggy, I have never believed in luck, and frankly I can't stand the word. Instead..............................

God's blessings upon you Froggy,

Lisa

Free Vitamins Form.pdf

Good luck Froggy, my prayers go with you

Likes are cool, but a "thank you" would be even better!

Congratulations Froggy, I'm waiting for that call now too. It just hit me that that's where I am at. Wow, kind of a scary feeling. Good luck. I am hoping that I will be on the sixth of March or at least sometime that week.

Thank you Blue614 :)

congrats!

Thanks ReaRaes......I am still waiting ..aahhhh lol Hope your doing ok !

Congratulations Froggy, I'm waiting for that call now too. It just hit me that that's where I am at. Wow, kind of a scary feeling. Good luck. I am hoping that I will be on the sixth of March or at least sometime that week.

Thank you Ann

Excellent news, all the best for the new you :)

Thank You Dawn

Congratulations!!!