Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

MOVING TO AUSTIN TX, NEED BUDDYS/MENTOR

Hey there everyone! I am a 24 year old post op RNY patient. I had my surgery December 17th so i am fairly new to all of this. I am relocating to Austin Texas mid February. I could really use a mentor and some buddies to show me around down there! Im very outgoing and would love to met some people who know what I'm going through!

Hey there everyone! I am a 24 year old post op RNY patient. I had my surgery December 17th so i am fairly new to all of this. I am relocating to Austin Texas mid February. I could really use a mentor and some buddies to show me around down there! Im very outgoing and would love to met some people who know what I'm going through!

I live in San Antonio I could always use someone to talk to let me know if you need anything or just wanna talk.

I live in San Antonio I could always use someone to talk to let me know if you need anything or just wanna talk.

For sure that's be awesome

Hello all Texans

I will visiting Houston, San Antonio...can you guys tell this single female what to do..I am looking at possibly relocating to Texas to get away from the cold bitter winters...yes I know of the hot summers I was down there 5 years ago to visit and I was probably the only idiot riding around in July with the windows down enjoying the hot heat.....it could be because I get cold easily but doesn't matter where you live you have to learn how to adapt... If anyone in these areas would like to meet up I WOULD LOVE TOOOOOOOOOOO...I enjoy meeting other people but you will have to be open minded, love to laugh and enjoy learning different things.. If I do decide to move I will be moving by myself...THANKS I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE ANY INFO IF you don't mind IM THE INFO THANKS AGAIN

Hello there! I haven't been to Houston yet! But San Antonio is amazing! The river walk is a must.