Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2013 was a wonderful year! I want to make 2014 even better!

This will be the first year in the longest freaking time that I do not make weight loss my biggest and most pressing resolution. Hell's bells. I chose to no longer make New Year's Resolutions just because I knew the weight loss one would be my biggest and best failure.

NO.MORE.

Now I want to get healthier and fit. I know the weight will come off. The health and fitness will come if I work towards it and I am.

Happy New Year to you and yours! Make this year the best you've had. I know you can and will.

I totally understand and agree! We are at a similar point post-op and I keep having the same thoughts. I feel like I can actually succeed at whatever resolutions I make this time. I no longer feel like a failure with regard to keeping my promises to myself.

Happy new year!

Happy New Year's to all .

It is the last year I am making weight loss my New Year's resolution. I have a plan to make sure I accomplish my goal. All my friends here are so supportive in helping with their suggestions and advice

High expectations for this year. Planning is key to successful outcomes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches