Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Awaiting final medicare approval

Ok well I'll see how to get the derogatory posts removed

post-184332-0-86715900-1387909045_thumb.jpg

Edited by superfatty

OMG!!!!!!!! Ohhh please ladies I am soooo sorry for what was said above!!!!' I would never say something like that!! I'm not sure how it happened or who put that there but I'm soooo sorry !!!' I think my account has been hacked. There are several other posting of that kind made on my behalf!!!!! Please know that I would never criticize anyone on here!!' I have tried to delete these posts hopefully not to offend anyone further!!'

I've asked for the mean remarks to be deleted.

Ok well I'll see how to get the derogatory posts removed

Just knowing what April has gone through, seeing something like that is highly offensive. She was actually injured leaving work when the roads were very icy here. It was mandatory that we go to work that day, or risk being fired. April and I were going to lunch, and she slipped and fell in the parking lot, on a solid sheet of ice. Unfortunately, like she said, that triggered a long and winding process, crippling her to where some days, she can barely move without being in immense pain. One thing that we talk about, is how excited she is to be able to be active again so she can get another job. I'm happy abd excited for you, April. Your new life is just around the corner!

Thanks Lindsay. After reading that my entire morning was in tears.

Don't cry. People never know where life may take them and should not be judgmental. I am so happy you are so close to getting your surgery and wish you the best of luck.

Don't cry. People never know where life may take them and should not be judgmental. I am so happy you are so close to getting your surgery and wish you the best of luck.

Thank you. It's just been a crazy day and a shock to see that.

I said that I'm sorry. I don't know where that comment came from! I am no different than anyone here. I would never say something like the to someone. Please believe me.

I said that I'm sorry. I don't know where that comment came from! I am no different than anyone here. I would never say something like the to someone. Please believe me.

I believe you and accept your apology. I've emailed Alex to remove the mean comments from both of us permanently. I do not know how else to have them removed.

I tried to edit out the screenshot of your statement that I posted but it won't remove the pic. It'll only let me edit the wording. Otherwise I'd do it myself

I don't mind the comments that u made. I would have done the same damn thing!!

I didn't know that Medicare and Medicaid paid for these types of surgeries. It must be very nice to have one as ur main insurance and the other as a secondary. Makes me think why do I work and pay for my insurance and still have to pay over $7000 for my surgery! I've lost my mind!!!

I paid into Medicare my entire life. I am fortunate enough not to be on Medicaid; however, I believe everyone deserves adequate health care. My prior plan didn't cover bariatric surgery...and I am very glad Medicaid and Medicare do. Actually, I now have Aetna Medicare Advantage and it has been great!

OP...you work and pay for your insurance because you can! Would you really opt to be on Medicare and need Medicaid to get by? I think not!

Merry Christmas. I hope you get good news this week!

Thank you!! Merry Christmas to you as well!!

Merry Christmas. Waiting for approval,and jumping through all the hoops is so hard! Good luck, and hope you get some positive news very soon!