Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Alex If You Are Here Please Fix Site.

The site is not working properly.

I've lost all my data. Help!

I have posted here about issues on the fb page and sent a report on the website about issues as well as in the google play store under revies and no response from anyone.. This merger has been a disaster.

I wanna go back to the old way

I am new to the site. I made an account and could not login! So I had to create another account just to login. Can someone tell me how to reset my original account?

We know there are many issues with the site and we're currently working through them one by one. We appreciate your patience! If you have an account issue, you can contact us here.

This is a really poorly managed change, and at present seems a really daft set of changes anyway (whether managed well or badly). I am having heaps of problems and am inundated with content I have absolutely NO interest in. Roll back! This is a disaster!

This is a really poorly managed change, and at present seems a really daft set of changes anyway (whether managed well or badly). I am having heaps of problems and am inundated with content I have absolutely NO interest in. Roll back! This is a disaster!

It's going to take us a week or two to get the site to a place where everyone is comfortable again. We understand what's bothering you as well as some of our other members and we most definitely will offer a solution that will satisfy almost everyone. All we ask is a little patience and kindness during this period.

You don't pay anything for this site. Please have some patience and perspective.

Misty, feedback is a gift.... even frustrated, annoyed feedback. Far better than just walking away.

And somebody got paid for this rollout, and his/her employers need to know the awful customer experience that was delivered.

I have been in the position of responsibility for infrastructure and upgrades and I was a paid full-time employee. I never had to endure the amount of abuse and bitching that has happened here in the last few days. If I had, I would have gone straight to my boss and HR. The amount of abuse that has been heaped upon Alex and his colleagues due to this upgrade has been downright ugly at times. I just hope people realize that he could decide to just close the site completely and do something else with his free time, and that we should all be grateful to him for the time and money he has thrown into this site, just to educate people about bariatric surgery. This is not a government-sponsored website and it is certainly not our right to have access to it. It is our privilege.

SydneySusan, fair enough, keep giving feedback. But can't we all be a bit nicer about it?

Deleting my post - don't won't to argue about this.

It's going to take us a week or two to get the site to a place where everyone is comfortable again. We understand what's bothering you as well as some of our other members and we most definitely will offer a solution that will satisfy almost everyone. All we ask is a little patience and kindness during this period.

Thank you.