Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yea things get old quick after surgery

i said i wont lie about it because im proud of the life changing decision i came to but i will warn you the Questions get boring quick!!

number one most asked question How Much Have You Lost?! and i just say idk What do you mean you dont know?

2.Are you goin to have loose skin?

3. DID it hurt?

4.HOw long til you can eat?

5.can you have sex?? like really i had weight loss surgery i wasnt castrated lol so just have a sense of humor when all these pop up because they will.

also the most annoying part is whe your close friends that know say it for you ¨Yea he just had surgery hes lookin thinner than ever¨and im just like DUDE! i dont even know this person lol if i was the one with surgery why the hell would u say anything about it and not me lol its like their personal achievement that i had surgery.But hey its all cool if this happens to you dont worry itll get more akward as we go.

Anyother questions that get you bored quick????

ohh almost forgot another one you know you have to get back in the gym quick so you can buff and tone up!!! NO $h&% SHERLOCK lol but its all love

I like to add another to this list that just drives me up a wall.

I go out to the bar with friends but I don't drink and just get Water. I get hit with "why are you not drinking" I either tell them about the surgery or just say I am DD. Later on when everyone gets drunk I get asked again by the same people that asked me before. It made me not want to go out to the bar any more. The sad thing is even friends that know about the surgery ask me why I am not drinking when they get drunk.

jajaja totally agree!!

I like to add another to this list that just drives me up a wall.

I go out to the bar with friends but I don't drink and just get Water. I get hit with "why are you not drinking" I either tell them about the surgery or just say I am DD. Later on when everyone gets drunk I get asked again by the same people that asked me before. It made me not want to go out to the bar any more. The sad thing is even friends that know about the surgery ask me why I am not drinking when they get drunk.

jajaja i totally agree!