Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

uk wls support.

Hiya

Anything going on in Mansfield or Birmingham areas please?

Thanks,

Lisa

oK THERE is another group also at a bupa hospitol. details below:-

All dates now confirmed with BUPA.

Everyone welcome - 2.00pm at BUPA hospital, until around 4-5pm http://www.bupahospitals.co.uk/leic...l_leicester.asp

27th January 07

24th February 07

31st March 07

28th April 07

26th May 07

30th June 07

28th July 07

25th August 07

29th September 07

27th October 07

24th November 07

15th December 07 (only one not last Sat)

Hope this is some help.

Mrs D

Hi My name is Jeannie, i live in the Blackburn Area, could you please tell me of the nearest group for me, Also could you help me with a local surgeon that could do a fill i have had a SAGB band abroad but i would prefere a fill here. thanks.

Hi My name is Jeannie, i live in the Blackburn Area, could you please tell me of the nearest group for me, Also could you help me with a local surgeon that could do a fill i have had a SAGB band abroad but i would prefere a fill here. thanks.

hI THERE I will check out to see if there is a group near you. Will get back to you soon.

Mrs D

My georaphy isnt to good! I am sorry so not to sure Where Blackburn is. There is a support group in Liverpool, Sunderland/Newcastle arears

Chesire north staffs.

hi tried your web site las night had great trouble any support groups in kent l would love to come to one

wendy

There is a group meeting next week in mid Kent. You need to go on wlsinfo.org and view the info of the support group.

Any groups in North London?? Please

Thanks

R

The only group i no of is

Central London Support Group Details and Dates for 2008

The Central London Support Group meets on the third Saturday of each month from 2 to 4pm at:

30 Devonshire Street

London W1G 6PU

(The Marylebone High Street end)

Light refreshments are provided. We have a programme of guest speakers planned for each month of 2008. All WLSinfo members and of course non members are welcome to attend, either alone or with a friend, partner, family member etc. The dates for meetings in 2008 are as follows:

Saturday 19th January

Saturday 16th February

Saturday 15th March

Saturday 19th April

Saturday 17th May

Saturday 21st June

Saturday 19th July

No August meeting

Saturday 20th September

Saturday 18th October

Saturday 15th November

Saturday 20th December

For further details and travel information please see the attached flyer or contact Christopher, Tinu or Deborah (Group Co-ordinators) at central.london@wlsinfo.org.uk

We meet for coffee/tea/lunch before the meeting at 12pm at Getti Restaurant - 42 Marylebone High St, London, W1U 5HR (Tel: 020 7486 3753). A reccuring reservation has been made and we will be seated in the downstairs area of the restaurant.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches