Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

9 Months before and after pictures

So Monday will be 9 months since my surgery (Surgery date was Jan 21st.). I started at 360lbs with a 54bmi. Was in 4XL shirts and size 44-46 pants/shorts. After 9 months I have lost 140lbs now weighing 220lbs and my bmi is right around 30ish. I am now in a XL shirts and in a size 32 pants/shorts.

I workout almost everyday of the week from running, the gym, and Jiu-Jitsu.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. I am very open and love to help.

Here are some pictures

1374313_10151827286248241_920427111_n.jpg1382377_10151827286433241_1022388346_n.jpg1383083_10151827287133241_300162220_n.jpg1396046_10151827289133241_511474641_n.jpg

Wow - what a transformation. And, I have to say, you looked pretty hot with that load of bills. Just sayin'. LOL

Thanks for sharing - I wish you continued success!

Looking GREAT!

Sexy, Tapper!

That is freakin' awesome! Congrats on the great work!

Congrats!! Way to go!

Wow, your progression is amazing. Good for you!

Wow! Just Wow! Good for you!

So Monday will be 9 months since my surgery (Surgery date was Jan 21st.). I started at 360lbs with a 54bmi. Was in 4XL shirts and size 34-36 pants/shorts. After 9 months I have lost 140lbs and my bmi is right around 30ish. I am now in a XL shirts and in a size 32 pants/shirts.

I workout almost everyday of the week from running' date=' the gym, and Jiu-Jitsu.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. I am very open and love to help.

Here are some pictures

[/quote']

Outstanding work fella!

Wow!! Awesome work!!! 140 lbs in 9 months is amazing!!! I am 3 months out and was hoping for 100 lbs by 9 months. Did you stick with the program the whole time? How was your exercising with the low calorie amounts? I am right now working out 4 to 6 days a week depending on my energy level. I work out around 30 to 60 mins each time- elliptical, treadmill, bicycle. And just started with a personal trainer for strength and circuits. I have noticed that on my longer days of working out (more calories burned) I am hungry all day and I feel better when I add a little more carbs into the day. I am suppose to be on only Protein, eggs and cheese still. I really don't see it as going against the program but as for my surgeon it is cause they don't want me eating carbs until after i lose 75% of my excess body weight. I know every surgeons program is different. I am not by any means eating fried foods or white carbs I have had issues with dumping from 2 things (coffee and cookie) so far and so fried foods and white rice scare me cause i can only imagine how I will react.

WOW you look GREAT!!!!!!

Wow!! Awesome work!!! 140 lbs in 9 months is amazing!!! I am 3 months out and was hoping for 100 lbs by 9 months. Did you stick with the program the whole time? How was your exercising with the low calorie amounts? I am right now working out 4 to 6 days a week depending on my energy level. I work out around 30 to 60 mins each time- elliptical, treadmill, bicycle. And just started with a personal trainer for strength and circuits. I have noticed that on my longer days of working out (more calories burned) I am hungry all day and I feel better when I add a little more carbs into the day. I am suppose to be on only Protein, eggs and cheese still. I really don't see it as going against the program but as for my surgeon it is cause they don't want me eating carbs until after i lose 75% of my excess body weight. I know every surgeons program is different. I am not by any means eating fried foods or white carbs I have had issues with dumping from 2 things (coffee and cookie) so far and so fried foods and white rice scare me cause i can only imagine how I will react.

I fellow my program almost to the T. I eat 5-6 times a day. I drink a Protein Drink first thing in the morning and another one after my work outs (if I don’t work out I don’t do another Protein drink), followed by my Vitamins. Around noon I eat a Quest bar then have 2 regular meals meat protein and some veggies for my first and second brake. Then another Quest bar later in the night around 11pm.

When I do feel like I need a little something I eat some fruit and nut trail mix or some string cheese.< /p>

I do treat myself to sugar free frozen yogurt once a week or some sugar free chocolate milk.

The money in my first picture is my friends wifes tips from the night before. It was all ones and we we teasing her saying you sure you dont work at a stip club. lol.