Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What foods can you simply not have anymore?

I've tried ice cream 5x (I'm a slow learner) and every single time it give me tummy cramps. The last time I was begging God to get me thru it (while on the toilet for 2 straight hrs) and Id never eat it again. Not sure if its truly dumping (my dr says that sleevers don't have dumping) but its close enuf for me

I tolertae anything else, including bread, rice, and Pasta. Not sure if that's good or not?

I've tried ice cream 5x (I'm a slow learner) and every single time it give me tummy cramps. The last time I was begging God to get me thru it (while on the toilet for 2 straight hrs) and Id never eat it again. Not sure if its truly dumping (my dr says that sleevers don't have dumping) but its close enuf for me

I tolertae anything else, including bread, rice, and Pasta. Not sure if that's good or not?

Unfortunately I learned this just today. It was 1 BITE of ice cream and my colon just dumped big time. I have had some issues the last week with fainting and colon issues. I was hospitalized for dehydration last week- perked up after 4 liters of Fluid pumped into me. The only thing I have connected this to was bread (bite of a roll gave me heart attack pain) and now ice cream.

Going to have to figure this one out.

Dallas was having a cold snap this past weekend so I made some go ol' Texas chili... Just tasting it made me hurt!!

This was the first food my sleeve rejected.

Edited by Skinny in Here

Anyone who says sleeve patients don't get dumping syndrome obviously hasn't experienced it !! I get this from ice cream too ! Very nauseous, rapid heart beat, diarrhea and overall feeling like crap for about 30 mins !! Also happened when I tried some Peanut Butter pie. Looks like sweets will not be a big part of my future :(

Try frozen yogurt, they make some really yummie flavors and it's easy on the tummy, I'm almost 5 weeks out and I haven't found anything that I can't eat yet.

I haven't found anything that I can't eat, but I am trying to also eat organic and Paleo so am avoiding most carbs .

I'm 10 weeks, haven't been craving anything really. Heavy carbs or fatty/creamy/buttery things are too much for me, can't handle more than one bite or two then I feel ill. I'd mentally love to eat pizza, but the thought of actually eating makes me feel ill. Wish I could get more veggies down. They agree with me (cooked ones at least), but I just never get more than a bite after my Protein, too full. I have found that ice cream, roasted pumpkin seeds, and alcohol (all no-nos) go down just fine :P I can't stomach carbonation at all, not even the tiniest sip.

I cannot eat chicken, super sugary drinks and steak. Everything is good.

I cant tolerate deep fried anything including fries..cant have high fat or greasy foods like chedder cheese or liquid whipping cream in a smoothie..sugary foods make me flushed and hot and my heart races but give me greasy or fattening foods and it makes me want to puke its soooo painful going down and staying down.

I have a spoon of ice cream but its "skinny cow" brand that is 99 percent fat free..tastes good to me..doesnt make me sick

Hard boiled eggs are my nemesis!!!! I can eat then in something....ie tuna salad, but to eat one alone has me vomiting in minutes.