Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Want a hug without " space for jesus"

Hey guys,

How long til you were able to tolerate a proper hug? Any pressure on the belly is painful for me so hubby has to leave space for jesus & can't really hug or hold me like I want.

Y'all know us post ops are so damn emotional & my dogs are too heavy to snuggle too.

May have to send out for a build a bear.

allons-y

I noticed the allonz-y are you a Doctor Who fan? I am a hopeless fan! I am sorry about the hug distance I hope you feel better soon and get survive the hug you desire!

I've never heard of this "space for Jesus". At first I though it said "space for jeans". How about a spooning hug? Hubby can stand behind you and hug you around your shoulders.

I am 5-2 and the hubs is 6-0. We are able to hug close however I cannot reach up around his neck yet. That is where the pain comes in..He hugs me from behind and is real careful not to wrap his arms around my waist but around my chest..It will get better.

Wife and I lost the 200 pounds between us. Closer we are! ;)

post-20464-13838396232093_thumb.jpg

post-20464-13838396232945_thumb.jpg

Edited by gmanbat

Yes! A very big Dr.Who fan! Too bad I didn't get into it until last year :( I would of had a way more whovian wedding!

My hubby & I watched every episode of the last 7 seasons together.

allons-y

We definitely need to talk more! My husband does not really understand the Doctor Who infatuation that I have. Have you seen Torchwood? Do you like Captain Jack? At least you and your husband can snuggle up next to each other a little while you watch the re -runs and wait for the Anniversary special!! I hope your recovery continues to go well! You can show me how it is done! My surgery is still about 5 weeks away.

A Whovian hijack? Lol!

Love me some 10th Doctor, Mr. David Tennant.

My 12 year old daughter is a huge fan and we watch it together sometimes.

Back to topic. What about gentle cuddle hugs. That's what I did with my hubby at first until I healed a bit more.

Been watching The Doctor for over 30 years now and I have really enjoyed 11. 10 was good as well but I like Moffat's story arcs better than RTD's.

4 is by far my favorite, he was my "first" Doctor. My wife bought me a hand knit replica scarf a few years ago and even did my office door like the TARDIS !!! She is awesome!!!

Try and watch some of the classic Whos... they are campy and have bad FX but they stories are good. I think they ate on Netflix still!?!?!?

Wow! You two look amazing and like you're having so much fun! Way to go!!

Yes- I love torchwood & have been watching the new Torchwood revival on demand!

My prius is called my Cardis bc it makes wooshy sounds under 15 mph& is tardis blue.

My office desk is from a yard sale-we sanded it & painted it tardis blue.

I'm angry season 7 isnt on netflix, but it made me cry a bit so probably good it isnt so I dont get dehydrated.

allons-y

Omg! This is the first pic I've seen of you. You both look freaking amazing! You are TINY! In a tall, manly sort of way of course :)

Edited by gamergirl

Gmanbat-- THANKS SO MUCH for posting... Husband and i were recently sleeved same day... So exciting to see a more tangible transformation than what we just imagine in our minds:)

The two of you look fabulous! I want to lose a hundred pounds and get a date with a guy before I'm too old to remember. :-)