Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for a protein shake without artificial sweeteners

:help: I am still in the pre-approval stage, but slowly getting there. I am sensitive to artificial sweeteners, they just don't agree with me.

Does anyone know of any Protein drink without the artificial sweeteners?

Thanks so much. This site really has been just an incedible help!

:)

My doctor gave me a product called Soy Protein Powder. The website is wwwlmountainnaturals.com and the email is info@mountainnaturals.com. The phone is 1-800-992-8451 and their fax is 1-802-878-0549. It is a Vermont product. I just sampled it today. It's ok, but I found that is was pretty gloppy in skim milk. It didn't dissolve like I had hoped. Maybe I put too much in. Good luck; it sounds like we are pretty much in the same place in this procedure. I am getting ready to do my practice liquid diet. All the best; I hope the above info helps. Barb

#3 report.gif

post_new.gif Today, 04:41 PM

bsimoes user_online.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_399617", true);

My doctor gave me a product called Soy Protein powder. The website is wwwlmountainnaturals.com and the email is info@mountainnaturals.com. The phone is 1-800-992-8451 and their fax is 1-802-878-0549. It is a Vermont product. I just sampled it today. It's ok, but I found that is was pretty gloppy in skim milk. It didn't dissolve like I had hoped. Maybe I put too much in. Good luck; it sounds like we are pretty much in the same place in this procedure. I am getting ready to do my practice liquid diet. All the best; I hope the above info helps. Barb

I have the same problem with artificial sweetners so I went to GNC to ask if any come without. They gave me some unflavored whey Protein. I have to tell you YUCK!!

Needless to say I returned it and found one called 100% Natural whey Protein at GNC. They have chocolate and vanilla. I bought the vanilla and while not great tasting, it was good. It is sweetened with stevia which I can tolerate . It is all natural and comes from a plant. I currently use stevia in my coffee and know that I can tolerate it.

I also know that kashi has a Protein shake that uses no artificial sweetners it is on CVS.com I have not tried it yet, but if you are a carb counter, I think the carbs might be higher that others.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions. As a person who is always looking to avoid artificials sweetners, but a life long dieter, I have tried almost everything out there.

Wendy

I'm not sure what the sweetner is but my surgeon only allows medifast shakes. I got the ready to drink (RTD) chocolate one and still use them... 90 calories and tasty.

I bought Protein called Maximum Protein from GNC. It has no artificial sweeteners (I am particularly against sucralose) and actually tastes really good and has good texture. I like the chocolate flavor. I am not sure if all GNC's carry it though. If you want to call the GNC directly the number is (407) 673-3330. Good luck to you!

Thank you all so much for your replies!

Wendy, thanks for letting me know about stevia. I have been wanting to try it. I did find one with Stevia in it but had sucralose in it. I am just figuring out the artificial sweetener (disguise) names...lol. I didn't realize there were so many names of artificial sweeteners! I basically always looked for nutrasweet, splenda, etc.

Thank you all for the medifast and GNC information..I will look into those.

Thanks again.

:)