Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm three weeks post op and i can't find any Protein Shake that taste good. I have tried so many even making my own. Also anytime i drink or eat i feel sick but never vomit just feel sick. Anyone else?? I'm still having trouble getting in my fluids cause just the thought of drinking makes me sick.

I use EAS cab advan edge.....they r the only ones I can stomach, got them at sams club, been drinking them for a few yrs....it is so personal tho....good luck..

have you tried the shakes at unjury.com? I had a horrible time with Protein Shakes until I found them. I was literally gagging trying to choke them down. I'm not sure what was worse the smell or the taste! Unjury.com I have gotten chocolate splendor (tastes a lot like chocolate milk - I mix it with skim milk). The chicken Soup one isn't bad either. I highly recommend them. Also, I purchased a "blender bottle" from Amazon. You wouldn't think it matters but the fact is, the better mixed the shake is the better it tastes. A lot of that horrid smell is because of undissolved powder (thanks to the GNC guy for telling me, turns out he was correct!). That little ball in the Blender Bottle makes all the difference. I now almost enjoy the shakes! That's a big change from dreading them.

I'm three weeks post op and i can't find any Protein shake that taste good. I have tried so many even making my own. Also anytime i drink or eat i feel sick but never vomit just feel sick. Anyone else?? I'm still having trouble getting in my fluids cause just the thought of drinking makes me sick.

Hang in there- I am almost 6 wks post op and am just now where Im able to eat a drink without pain. Drinking has been the hardest and this week I was finally able to drink 50oz per day! I'm slowly getting to where I should be. It gets better with time!!

Thanks for all your advice i have tried the Unjury i can't stand any of it, but hopefully it will get better with time.

Unflavored unjury in orange juice' date=' can't taste the difference ...every morning it's my cocktail[/quote']

I was told no citrus until 6 weeks I'll try that when i can i love orange juice.