Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 12th is hours away!

hello all.

well i was discharge last night. feel awesome very little pain for the whole time.

lost 30 LBS during the liquid diet phase. set a new record per my surgical team.

HW. 475. SW 450. CW 386

Best decision i have made. best surgical team. will post more later..

RJ

That is fantastic! Great job! We had our surgeries on the same day. Today is mu h better than yesterday for me. I feel human again. I took a lovely shower last night and it helped a lot.

Dear IAMWORTHIT,

Have you been discharged yet? I know what you mean took my shower last night it was soooooo cool and refreshing , feel totally normal again.

all of the body functions are working correctly .

Did you experience any gas pain? I has some but it passed in several hours

Congratulations on your new start , You will rock that weight loss,

Best wishes

RJ

That is fantastic! Great job! We had our surgeries on the same day. Today is mu h better than yesterday for me. I feel human again. I took a lovely shower last night and it helped a lot.

How are u doing? How are u feign about things since u had it? Proud of u!!

Ajustice,

In one word ....Awesome! it blows my mind how good i feel if i didnt see the leak test an saw the. digestive modifications and staple lines, i would swear the didnt do anything!

very little pain. still working out the Portion Control issue. i have 4 oz dixie cups coming tomorrow that will help me get that issue down. since the cup is yhe approx size of the pouch it will hrlp me guage how much i can comsume....roughly. im determined NOT to strech my pouch or dump.

how are you on this fine Saturday evening?

best regards

RJ

Ajustice' date='

In one word ....Awesome! it blows my mind how good i feel if i didnt see the leak test an saw the. digestive modifications and staple lines, i would swear the didnt do anything!

very little pain. still working out the Portion Control issue. i have 4 oz dixie cups coming tomorrow that will help me get that issue down. since the cup is yhe approx size of the pouch it will hrlp me guage how much i can comsume....roughly. im determined NOT to strech my pouch or dump.

how are you on this fine Saturday evening?

best regards

RJ[/quote']

I'm great!!! I hear ya about the pouch not being stretched..I know eventually it will get a bit bigger but I don't want to be the one to over stretch it! I also couldn't believe I had the surgery cause didn't feel diff and its amazing how it seemed to just all fall back into place afterwards. The phases of diets I've had to move up we're not exactly easy but I know this is the best I've felt in 8-10 years! My pain in my back,hips, and ankles are pretty much gone! This surgery has given me my life back and I honk so many others here can attest to that.

Hi everyone...

What is the usual length of stay in the hospital for the rny surgery???

Hey everyone,

10 days out and doing amazingly well.

Getting my protiein, fluids and vitiamins. have had no real bad side effects .walk almost every day ( weather permitting ) past couple of dayshave been beautiful and i have been walking between 1 mile and a 1-3/8 mile hopefully next week kick it up to two miles ....this is a huge improvement to 6 months ago was avering 100 yards and needing to sit down and take a rest

I live in a quaint little town that has been around for Approx. 200 years , some very old Historical homes and building on every block, Its amazing what you see if you just walk around and look ...

Hope everyone is comming through this ok ?

Have a great weekend

RJ

I am glad it is going well Warrior. Keep up the great work man!

Hey everyone' date='

10 days out and doing amazingly well.

Getting my protiein, fluids and vitiamins. have had no real bad side effects .walk almost every day ( weather permitting ) past couple of dayshave been beautiful and i have been walking between 1 mile and a 1-3/8 mile hopefully next week kick it up to two miles ....this is a huge improvement to 6 months ago was avering 100 yards and needing to sit down and take a rest

I live in a quaint little town that has been around for Approx. 200 years , some very old Historical homes and building on every block, Its amazing what you see if you just walk around and look ...

Hope everyone is comming through this ok ?

Have a great weekend

RJ[/quote']

That is fantastic! Great job!!

I just started feeling a bit better yesterday and had more strength. The conversion to RNY took more out of me than I expected. I still have a G drain to my old stomach and I think that is part of it as I am nauseated a lot.

I have been getting my Vitamins and Water in but not quite there on Protein. Hopefully today will be the day. I was able to eat a whole scrambled egg for lunch today which was good. We're off and running now!! :)

Dear pittguy & iamworthit ,

Thanks for the support , I am adapting to the new way of life fairly well , the effort and need i world expend expend on

eating and thinking of eating and planning on eating is gone !!! the takeout buisness in Media has taken a mighty hit!

I am convinced i have the cleanest most organized apartment in Media hands down.

keeping focused on getting my eating/drinking schedule correct , and thath seems to keep my mind off of food

also i clean to occupy my time i have cleaned ..... EVERYTHING. :wacko:

found myself washing my refrigator magnets ... am i bored or what

I think once i get back to work i can direct most of that extra energy to my job. Lord help them !

Have a great weekend

RJ

Cleaned the fridge magnets, that is great. Keep up the good work man.

Dear pittguy & iamworthit ' date='

Thanks for the support , I am adapting to the new way of life fairly well , the effort and need i world expend expend on

eating and thinking of eating and planning on eating is gone !!! the takeout buisness in Media has taken a mighty hit!

I am convinced i have the cleanest most organized apartment in Media hands down.

keeping focused on getting my eating/drinking schedule correct , and thath seems to keep my mind off of food

also i clean to occupy my time i have cleaned ..... EVERYTHING. :wacko:

found myself washing my refrigator magnets ... am i bored or what

I think once i get back to work i can direct most of that extra energy to my job. Lord help them !

Have a great weekend

RJ[/quote']

I love it! I haven't started a cleaning frenzy yet but I am sure it will come. I hadn't thought about the magnets too funny.