Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I see this car...

I have never particularly liked bumper stickers - why do I want to turn my car into a billboard?

I prefer to support my beliefs with my actions.

And I cannot stand kids out of car seats. I can understand the sentiment of the sticker but you have to take care of the child AFTER it is born too.

"my other car is a broom" ...cat

I so want one of those. I don't have bumper stickers either - cause round these parts you never know when some good ol' boy is going to get offended and ram you with their 4x4... but I can't see that broom sticker making anybody mad... Truth in advertising and all...

LOL!

I have a window cling that says geocaching.com. Needless to say, the only people who get it are the people who are into geo caching.

I so want one of those. I don't have bumper stickers either - cause round these parts you never know when some good ol' boy is going to get offended and ram you with their 4x4... but I can't see that broom sticker making anybody mad... Truth in advertising and all...
That's exactly why I don't get a Darwin fish. I live in a relatively rural part of Kentucky, and I'm not taking the chance that some redneck Christian will mess up my car.

Ok, I have to ask, what is geocaching? ~Mandy

nevermind, I googled it and found out for my self. ~Mandy

That's exactly what happened to me. Well, kind of. My car was not damaged, but the emblem was stolen (allegedly) by a neighbor. The same one who wants to knock on our door when his church is selling something or wanting donations.

I think this one is hilarious:

post-205294-138131347739_thumb.jpg

I heard about someone that put a bumper sticker on their car that said "Run, Hillary, Run!!" . . . but it was on the FRONT bumper LOL!

re: ""Stop Plate Tectonics!"

I HAVE that one....and was at a restaurant once....some little confused person asked, "what's THAT....something about dieting?"....

Yup, same thing happened to me. I would either get, "What's that?" (followed by assumptions that it was a reference to dinnerware oe eating... and I wasn't even fat at the time) or people who had no clue - but didn't want to let on - so they'd say something like, "I agree!". Once someone knew what it was referring too, but was utterly confused by the suggestion that we try to stop them.

the one I see around here a few times a year, is the "Christians aren't perfect, just forgiven"....

Don't know why it irritates me so much....

To me, it's irritating because it implies that Christians can do anything they want and still go to Heaven because they're "forgiven".

My husband (the hobby physicist) has the science one, and bought me the scuba fish back when I completed my first scuba certification.

post-205294-1381313477756_thumb.jpg

post-205294-13813134777666_thumb.gif

I never put stickers on my bumper but I'll put them on my back window so I can remove them easily. I wouldn't want to ruin my paint job. Right now I have a big white detroit red wings logo on my back window.