Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

You will feel do much better. I also went awhile before my surgery having no attacks was wondering if I should just cancel then had a grand daddy attack omg. Needless to say it was out and directly post op I finally could breathe and felt so so much better. It honestly wasn't a bad surgery at all.

Yeah, i figure this is probably the calm before the storm. Surgery is going as planned :)

Yeah' date=' i figure this is probably the calm before the storm. Surgery is going as planned :)[/quote']

You will feel so much better. I sure don't miss being in so much pain and not being able to breath. Good luck.

My husband starts his new life today. He is in recovery. He had RNY. I'm so excited for him. He also had a hiatal hernia repair. Today I'm 14 Wls post op. Down 60lbs. I hope his journey is a great as mine..

HW: 258 SW:252 CW: 198 SD:4/11/13 Instagram: @skinnyjess2013

My husband starts his new life today. He is in recovery. He had RNY. I'm so excited for him. He also had a hiatal hernia repair. Today I'm 14 Wls post op. Down 60lbs. I hope his journey is a great as mine..

Good luck to him. I'm sure he will do great with u there to show him the ropes :)

Getting my gallbladder removed Friday. I have not had pain the last two weeks. Kinda makes me second guess getting it out now???

DONT second guess it! Just have it removed. I went round and round with my former pcp about mine. Had everything from colonoscopy to hida scan. Finally when I said "please do another scan cuz I know its the gallbladder" after a huge, embarrassing attack in the cafeteria at work, did he agree. It was functioning at 7% and came out that week! My son also just had his out and it was very infected. It is such an easy surgery and you will feel so much better!

Good luck to him.

Good luck to him. I'm sure he will do great with u there to show him the ropes :)

Yeah someone's got too. He isn't pay a lick of attention during his pre-op class.

Yeah someone's got too. He isn't pay a lick of attention during his pre-op class.

Men!!! Lol

Getting my gallbladder removed Friday. I have not had pain the last two weeks. Kinda makes me second guess getting it out now???

I had mine taken out 10 years ago. It was "sluggish" and they thought it was the root of all my acid reflex problems... Not sure what it would have been like for me now. It's not that bad what I can remember. You gone thru RNY. This should be a breeze.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

I had mine taken out 10 years ago. It was "sluggish" and they thought it was the root of all my acid reflex problems... Not sure what it would have been like for me now. It's not that bad what I can remember. You gone thru RNY. This should be a breeze.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Trust me. Gallbladder removal is a piece of cake....LOL. You'll feel great in no time at all!

Hmm... I'm at a road block ... Down 70 pounds since April but now nothing for 2/3 weeks. No big changes in diet... Drink ALOT more Water now, but gain everything I lose with water weight. What can I do to jump start this.., have 30 more pds? Suggestions please oh please!!!

Thanks

Went to madison for mri today. My daughters wanted to go to good will. Got two capris...wait for it...in size 18! Oh yeah! I do miss eating at times but when I fit in smaller clothes, it is sooooo worth it! Lovin life today!

Went to madison for mri today. My daughters wanted to go to good will. Got two capris...wait for it...in size 18! Oh yeah! I do miss eating at times but when I fit in smaller clothes' date=' it is sooooo worth it! Lovin life today![/quote']

Yay!!! Doesn't it make u feel great!?! It's wonderful.

Went to madison for mri today. My daughters wanted to go to good will. Got two capris...wait for it...in size 18! Oh yeah! I do miss eating at times but when I fit in smaller clothes' date=' it is sooooo worth it! Lovin life today![/quote']

Loving good will these days! It takes forever to scan the racks but it is usually a payoff when I find several sizes to try on and some of them fit!

A good note I will have some to donate to goodwill. Some of my stuff had to go...of course!! I had a former coworker bring some clothes I'm just dying to get into.