Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

"I can't wait to/until..."

Some clever person started a thread a while ago about all the things they can't wait to do after surgery and start dropping the pounds. How fun, right!?

I meant to comment on it but got distracted doing god knows what. Needless to say, I cannot locate the original post. So lets start a new one!!

I can't wait to wear shorts and a tank top just because - and feel comfortable in them.

I can't wait to fit into a normal sized....well....anything!

I can't wait until my outside awesomeness matches my inside awesomeness.

I can't wait until painting my toes is not a series of contortionist moves that would rival Cirque Du Soilei routines.

I can't wait to be able to hug me knees.

I can't wait to weigh less than my husband.

I can't wait to share clothes with my sister - she's a size 4 :/

I can't wait to get my whole arm tattooed - not just my forearm because I HATE my upper arm largeness.

I can't wait to do a 10K, like for real.

I can't until a short haircut does not make me look like Rosie O'Donnell (sorry Rosie)

I can't until I am able to be "more adventurous" in the bedroom *wink*

Can't wait to... Be comfortable enough to let someone take a picture.

Can't wait to... Not be afraid I won't fit in an airplane seat. And other people not to be worried they have to sit next to the obese person.

Can't wait to ... Go to an amusement park and be able to ride every ride.

Can't wait to go sky diving. I got turned down last time for being 40 lbs over the max!

Can't wait to go to a ball game without stressing about the size of the seat.

See my feet' date=' cross my legs, buy normal clothes without paying astronomical prices (adios Lane Bryant & Avenue)......oh the list goes on & on & on.......[/quote']

I wore XL sweat pants and long sleeved t-shirt from old navy today!!!!!!! So silly but so excited :D

HW 312, pre-op (lap-band) 294, pre-op (RNY) 255, surgery date 2/11/13, goal weight 154, current weight 226.6

That's not silly at all!! That's somethin to be proud of!

Some clever person started a thread a while ago about all the things they can't wait to do after surgery and start dropping the pounds. How fun' date=' right!?

I meant to comment on it but got distracted doing god knows what. Needless to say, I cannot locate the original post. So lets start a new one!!

I can't wait to wear shorts and a tank top just because - and feel comfortable in them.

I can't wait to fit into a normal sized....well....anything!

I can't wait until my outside awesomeness matches my inside awesomeness.

I can't wait until painting my toes is not a series of contortionist moves that would rival Cirque Du Soilei routines.

I can't wait to be able to hug me knees.

I can't wait to weigh less than my husband.

I can't wait to share clothes with my sister - she's a size 4 :/

I can't wait to get my whole arm tattooed - not just my forearm because I HATE my upper arm largeness.

I can't wait to do a 10K, like for real.

I can't until a short haircut does not make me look like Rosie O'Donnell (sorry Rosie)

I can't until I am able to be "more adventurous" in the bedroom *wink*[/quote']

I can't wait until something other than my shoe size is a 9!

I can't wait... To wrap a normal size bath towel all the way around me and tuck it in.

I can't wait... To shop at Forever 21

I can't wait... To run up a flight of stairs without being out of breath.

I can't wait... To look at the scale without leaning all the way forward to see what I weigh.

I can't wait... To be able to squat down to tie my shoes

I can't wait... To be done with my CPAP machine. Going to bed every night looking like Darth Vader is really messig up my sex life.

I can't wait... For my surgery on March 21 ... Sooooo freaking excited

I can't wait... To wrap a normal size bath towel all the way around me and tuck it in.

I can't wait... To look at the scale without leaning all the way forward to see what I weigh.

Yeah using a beach towel to wrap me up in is not cute. And the scale thing - totally!

I can't wait to throw anything on in the closet and not worry... Does this still fit? Or try to stretch my shirts some before putting them on so that you can't see how high my pants go up on my stomach.

I also can't wait to get more tattoos either. I have my whole right lower leg done as part on a leg sleeve but have not moved too my thigh because of being embarrassed of my weight. I also can't wait to show of my tattoos. I'm so shy about them now because I think people will say "look at that fat chicks tattoos." I love my tattoos but hide due to my weight. I can't wait to be free of my fears.

I can't wait till I can put on some jeans on without fight with them. You know doing the worm dance. LoL!

I can't wait till I can put on clothes without and speed bumps sticking out.

I can't wait till I can see my neck instead of my double chin in the mirror.

I can't wait till I sit comfortable in a restaurant booth.

I can't wait till my son can wrap his arms around me an give me a big hug.

My new journey 2013

I can't wait till I can put on some jeans on without fight with them. You know doing the worm dance. LoL!

I can't wait till I can put on clothes without and speed bumps sticking out.

I can't wait till I can see my neck instead of my double chin in the mirror.

I can't wait till I sit comfortable in a restaurant booth.

I can't wait till my son can wrap his arms around me an give me a big hug.

My new journey 2013

I relate to all these too! :wacko:

I cant wait to not be the biggest person in class or at work.

I cant wait to wear high heels!!!!!

I cant wait to have my first child (at a healthy weight).

I cant wait to order or eat food and not be judged because of my size.

I cant wait to not worry about fitting into a seat or chair.

I cant wait till May 20 (surgery date).

I cant wait to be a new healthier verision of myself..

<3

I can't wait to go dancing and not try to hide myself in the dance floor because I feel like people are starring.