Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Excess skin in younger RNY.

Hey, I'm 21, I'm having my surgery soon. I've looked in to pretty much every problem that happens after RNY, but the one thing I haven't found is the excess skin on younger people.

If anyone has pics or could describe their excess skin, or what they did to prevent it please spread the information.

Thank you. ;)

I turned 27 in February had surgery May 7, 2012. At my heaviest I was 360lbs. So goin in to surgery I knew I'd have extra skin no matter how much toning and arm workouts I do. But the do help. I'm down 140 pounds. Still 220lbs. My arms Have the bat wings... I no longer do a cap sleeve :-) the body part that bothers me most no one sees and that's my inner thighs. My tummy has loose skins. I say it looks like a had a baby but I haven't :-) I do plan on eventually having plastic surgery farther down the road. But right now I can live with it :-D I say if rather have extra skin then the extra weight :-) life is so much sweeter

:-)

post-33011-13813811873414_thumb.jpg

I'm so jealous you still have big boobs. I'm losing mine. From a D to a C

My surgeon said there is nada we can do to avoid excess skin no cream exercise. You either live with it or have plastic surgery to remove it. Exercise is good though it makes you feel good but won't put the skin back on your body.

I'm so jealous you still have big boobs. I'm losing mine. From a D to a C

LoL it's a good bra :-D I'm a c cup. Went from a 46 c to a 38 c... But when the band gets smaller so does the cup :-/ lol I work at Lane Bryant and specialize in the bra section :-D

LoL it's a good bra :-D I'm a c cup. Went from a 46 c to a 38 c... But when the band gets smaller so does the cup :-/ lol I work at Lane Bryant and specialize in the bra section :-D

Oh your so lucky.

I'm nervous about the excess skin as well, and losing what boobs I do have haha. I would be happy if I were a full C pre-op! nope, i'm all butt. I could wear a B, but wearing a C makes me feel better about myself :P

I hope my boob is the first to go

In a perfect world my boobs would stay their exact size where everything else disappeared. A girl can dream...

In a perfect world my boobs would stay their exact size where everything else disappeared. A girl can dream...

*sigh* if only!!!

That would be nice