Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April Dates

My job code is also 45 pounds. Thankfully my manager and assistant managers have been really supportive of the surgery some co workers had made the comment if u can lose it before surgery why do it then. I was like it took me 6 months to lose 15 pounds with my medical just losing isnt the only challenge

Are guys getting nerveous I know I am and my surgery isnt till april 17 how ling has your doctors say you have to be off work

I'm not nervous yet, but I have Pre-op tests on Wednesday and I bet I'll be nervous after that! ;). I'm taking two weeks off work, but I don't have to do any lifting, so I think I should be okay.

I've been wondering how I'm gonna get my liquids in when I'm back to work. I'm

Not allowed to have anything in my room either. I guess I'll be taking lots of short breaks!

I've been wondering how I'm gonna get my liquids in when I'm back to work. I'm

Not allowed to have anything in my room either. I guess I'll be taking lots of short breaks!

There's a Water fountain by the bathrooms. I guess I'll be over there a lot! Lol. Its also kinda hot and I do sweat a lot. Its not going to be easy to get in what I need at work. But lucky I have 3-4 days off in a row to help keep it together

So I just had my last meal---hamburger, fries and a shake! I know I'm bad! Then I went over to WALLYWORLD and bought myself 20 bucks of sugar free Jello. LOL...people in line looking at me like I'm crazy ;P

I am two weeks from tomorrow. I am super excited. I will be off for one week and will work from home the following week. I am putting in for short term disability just in case it is needed. My employer will let me work from home longer I'm sure if it is needed because they need me working. I just ordered some injury Protein and the Vitamins they sell also' date=' because I have heard such great reviews online. Hopefully they get here soon. Next week I will start stocking my kitchen and making sure the house is spotless. I will have to sleep in our guest room for a while because we have 5 dogs...[/quote']

Holy cow 5!? Yeah I'm gonna have to keep the cat and dog off of me too. I keep forgetting to order the unjury--thanks for the reminder!!

Hello everyone! I am overjoyed and elated because I was just approved by the insurance company on last Thursday. I know I will have my surgery in April and hopefully I will get my date tomorrow. I have had many happy moments in my life but this is a different kind of happiness. The kind of happiness that has me just smiling for no reason. I am so glad that I have found a place where I can share my weight loss experience with.

Hello everyone! I am overjoyed and elated because I was just approved by the insurance company on last Thursday. I know I will have my surgery in April and hopefully I will get my date tomorrow. I have had many happy moments in my life but this is a different kind of happiness. The kind of happiness that has me just smiling for no reason. I am so glad that I have found a place where I can share my weight loss experience with.

Congrats !! Welcome to our group !! Keep us updated !!

Congrats on your approval!! I love this board--i've learned so much from others here. It's a great resource and support group :)

My job code is also 45 pounds. Thankfully my manager and assistant managers have been really supportive of the surgery some co workers had made the comment if u can lose it before surgery why do it then. I was like it took me 6 months to lose 15 pounds with my medical just losing isnt the only challenge

The same thing is happening with me I lost around 15 lbs from my six month med. Diet now people tell oh you dont need the surgery but but the same thing always happens lose a little weight gain alot more back

The same thing is happening with me I lost around 15 lbs from my six month med. Diet now people tell oh you dont need the surgery but but the same thing always happens lose a little weight gain alot more back

Oh yea theyd dont want its like i cant wait til im not hubgry all the time they laugh at my liquid diet

Oh yea theyd dont want its like i cant wait til im not hubgry all the time they laugh at my liquid diet

They are not going to be laughing a year from now when you look better then every one else

They are not going to be laughing a year from now when you look better then every one else

Right so cant wait they all sit there and say how they nees to lose weight while eating fried foods Snacks and junk

This is crazy im always checking my calender hopeing my day will come I cant really even sleep I check this website at least 20xs a day