Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Not having a great day !

Had my surgery Dec 4th and I'm only down 10 lbs and I don't know guess I'm just having one of the days where I am second guessing myself ! My husband is off on vacation and in the past we would go eat and do things and now everything has changed ! I feel like I practically eat the same things day in day out and well you get the point ..... Please tell me it gets better !!!

Yes it does!! I'm only a few weeks ahead of you and it's getting better. I felt the same way you did. It's ok. :-).

Yes it does!! I'm only a few weeks ahead of you and it's getting better. I felt the same way you did. It's ok. :-).

Thanks ! I shouldn't feel this way ! I mean I read some people's problems they had on here and I've been blessed with none so far ! Just guess ill focus on having a better tomorrow !!

It is hard to not have the "pity party" trust me!!! Also your hormones are out of whack right now.

Ok posted to quick! I was a mess an I kept thinking what did it do! And I felt sorry for my hubby. You are right. Just keep thinking one day at a time and my life WILL be normal again but you'll be thinner!!!

Ok posted to quick! I was a mess an I kept thinking what did it do! And I felt sorry for my hubby. You are right. Just keep thinking one day at a time and my life WILL be normal again but you'll be thinner!!!

Thanks so much for eating me vent !! Tomorrow will be a better day ! Your a great support for a lot of people on here ! Thank you for that !

I am ten weeks out and have never felt better! The first four weeks were tough on me and I really had to stay positive about everything from missing certain foods to no longer being able to hold onto a beer at a cookout but now I am amazed at how great I feel. I try to get plenty of exercise in it has really made me feel so so so much better. It will get so much better just hang in there and it will all be worth it!

Thanks so much for eating me vent !! Tomorrow will be a better day ! Your a great support for a lot of people on here ! Thank you for that !

You are welcome. You all support me too. It feels good to not be alone even on my "crazy" days. Lol!

Keep your head up, things will get better....

I had day that I will sit in my room my hubby would bring me my Soup and I would cry uncontrolably . The thought that went through any head we oh my gosh what did I jut dog up for. But those feelings pass and you wake up realizing you are yourself again