Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January Dates

So ready to get this over with.. I have to be at the hospital at 6:00 am! I've waited for this day to come my whole life! Yay! Prayers needed please :)

Praying for you girl. You got this.!!

Hello all!

I'm new to this thread. My surgery date is January 15th!! I started my pre-op diet yesterday however it seems to be much different than what most ppl have to do. I'm to have a Protein shake for Breakfast and lunch , all the green veggies I want and a sensible dinner (which gives me the option of a lean Protein with a salad or a healthy choice, WW or lean cuisine meal).

YAY! We have the same surgery date!!

This time, next week, I'll be at the hospital getting ready to have my bypass surgery!!!!

Wishing all the January Peeps the very best if you are pre op or post op my thoughts and prayers are with you. If you have time read through the November and December threads, loads of information for people who have just went through what you have or are about to go through.

Hugs to you all.

Hello all!

I'm new to this thread. My surgery date is January 15th!! I started my pre-op diet yesterday however it seems to be much different than what most ppl have to do. I'm to have a Protein shake for breakfast and lunch , all the green veggies I want and a sensible dinner (which gives me the option of a lean Protein with a salad or a healthy choice, WW or lean cuisine meal).

That was my pre op diet as well but I had a bad tooth that needed pulled so I ended up doing almost all liquids or full liquids. But I think just knowing I could eat a salad or some meat helped me. I did eat salad a few times.

Best wishes

I have noticed lots of you have to do the liquid diet. My Surgeon doesn't require anything pre-surgery. I am starting to eat very low carb almost like what i did in induction with Atkins. Again wishing all of you having surgery the best of luck!!!

I have noticed lots of you have to do the liquid diet. My Surgeon doesn't require anything pre-surgery. I am starting to eat very low carb almost like what i did in induction with Atkins. Again wishing all of you having surgery the best of luck!!!

Consider yourself lucky!!! This is hell!

Best thing you can do for the gas is walk' date=' walk, walk! When my sister had her surgery, she told me the walking was the only way she could relieve that feeling![/quote']

Yes thanks lovealways! I did walk I'M still walking and I do feel slot better! This might sound gross but it come from all ends! Do u or anyone have this constant grumbling in ur stomach?

Well looks like unless some miracle happens I will have to reschedule. I have been running 103 fever.

Yes thanks lovealways! I did walk I'M still walking and I do feel slot better! This might sound gross but it come from all ends! Do u or anyone have this constant grumbling in ur stomach?

I havent had surgery yet! I took care of my little sister when she had hers so I got to hear all about it! Yes she had the gurgling feeling in her stomach lol

Yes, many of us in December had that grumbling. So I would say its common.

Congrats:-) welcome to the losers bench.

Gen :-) 12/15/12

Well looks like unless some miracle happens I will have to reschedule. I have been running 103 fever.

Oh No. So sorry to hear that :-(

Gen :-) 12/15/12

I just left the clinic I have the flu its official so no surgery for me on January 10

I just left the clinic I have the flu its official so no surgery for me on January 10

Ohhh nooo!!!!! Best to be safe but crap crap crap :(

Sorry to hear that! Get better soon and reschedule asap!!!