Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Surgery Dates

13 days to go.

Guess I have 9 days exactly before I leave for the hospital...216 hours...but who's counting?!?

Guess I have 9 days exactly before I leave for the hospital...216 hours...but who's counting?!?

Rite who's counting LOL

Let me know how you like it. I have some of her DVDs. She is harsh. I found I cussed her out while I was working out to them. Lol! But when the weight comes off I'm sure it would be easier to keep up.

I bought one of those "Dancing with the Stars" workout DVD. I"m telling you, after learning one dance with "Max", he didn't look half as hot, and I was cussing him too. lmao

6 More days!!!!! I'm COUNTING :P

Got my Hibiclens today and around here it was pretty much the same price @ Walmart and Target but I got lucky and had a Target gift card so I got The Avengers movie and the soap yay me. Nothing like FREE.

FREE is always good B)

I bought one of those "Dancing with the Stars" workout DVD. I"m telling you' date=' after learning one dance with "Max", he didn't look half as hot, and I was cussing him too. lmao[/quote']

Lol I love Max , I didn't know they hhad DVD's where did u get it?

Well I will definitely be an October loser just don't have an exact date yet. Final appointment with surgeon before surgery October 16. They said I should be approved by then

Well I will definitely be an October loser just don't have an exact date yet. Final appointment with surgeon before surgery October 16. They said I should be approved by then

Yay!! Can't wait to hear your date!!

My surgery is Officially October 9th. This whole process has been so quick and painless! My insurance company has been fantastic. My first surgeon appointment was September 10th, I met with the dietician and psychologist that same day. My info was submitted to insurance September 13th and I was approved September 20th. Super exited and thankful timing worked as it did.these boards have been super helpful and I look forward to losing b with all of you!

I will update surgery dates this weekend!! I am also the 9th. I have to be at the hospital at 6:30, surgery at 7:30...I am the first one to go in!

I will update surgery dates this weekend!! I am also the 9th. I have to be at the hospital at 6:30' date=' surgery at 7:30...I am the first one to go in![/quote']

How do you find out where you are in line?? My surgery is scheduled at 7:30. They told me to arrive at 5:30. I hope they'll give me something to calm me down those two hours of waiting!!

One week from now I will be out of surgery and on the the loser's side! I am so excited I can't hardly think of anything else! Hope everyone is keeping their spirits up!

How do you find out where you are in line?? My surgery is scheduled at 7:30. They told me to arrive at 5:30. I hope they'll give me something to calm me down those two hours of waiting!!

The hospital told me that my surgeon starts at 7:30 and that's the time I'm scheduled for :). I know, I am going crazy already! I had my pre-op today and felt like I was going to throw up!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches