Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

TGIF NJ chat!

Wow I can't believe I'm the first to post for February!

We are having snow here in NC Lucy and Sandy are having a ball. It is so pretty out.

I am thrilled that January is over. Seems like everyone had a tough month. I'm looking forward to losing more this month and getting perky!!!

I saw it and thought it was a Jersey chats for celebrating Fridays...lol. It finally sunk in to my thick brain.

Everyone that is participating in the Jersey Jaunt Please post your miles for January. I can't wait to see how many miles we all piled up! :rose:

Hi all, 1 week til my b-day. I am up and walking today, slowly, but walking. I have to take the dog to the vet for a follow-up, her hair is growing back in finally. I will check in later tonight. ~Mandy

Darcy...OMG! I did the same thing...I was thinking..."Mmmm, well, that must be a happy it's the weekend thread..." Now, where's the new February thread...? OOOOOHHHHHHHH. duh.

Glad I found it!

Mandy, sooooo glad to hear from YOU! I knew you were recovering, but thought you would post and was starting to worry. Glad your scar won't be noticeable, and glad you are getting better. Anything on the feet is so hard, because you have to use them for everything!

Kat, prayers to your friend's family. That is very sad, and so sudden. Please be careful on your trip. I'll worry until I hear that you are okay.

Beanie, you always crack me up! Thanks!

Mary, sorry about your tax outcome, hope there's a tweak here or there that will change that! We have an accountant do ours...that kind of thing make my head blow up!

Sounds like it's cold and yucky everywhere. It really is here, no snow, but maybe tomorrow. I saw some snow yesterday, but it didn't stick. Very pretty, all the same.

We're having a little bandster get together in Denton tonite...so I'll see Jules there, and looking forward to that!

Everyone stay warm!

OMG - I posted in the Jan chat. I too thought it was count down to Friday.. Duh

I am going to tell you a little secret and you all tell me what you think. I am going to give back to those that are in dire need and need help. That is my view.. You all remember how I struggled with my Divorce and seen so many lawyers and that all had different views on the matter, Etc. Anyway I am voluntering some of my time to help fill out the paper work for those that are going to file themselves and walk them through the ordeal. Not like my life is boring but I listen to a spanish radio station and some of the callers looking for help are just at thier wits end with no light in sight that I felt bad and called in to help one family and guess what? Yes I got another call this morning. Well I said enough but just thought I would mention it since no one else here knows...Shsss

Good for you, Mary. That is a wonderful thing for you to do. I never feel better than when I am doing something to help someone else...I swear it helps me more than them.

Bless you!

Mary, it's great that you are able to help others in the same situation that you have been in. I am working with special needs kids a few days a week and feel great when those days are here. I love working with them and know how much of a difference it makes. Good for you, you will be rewarded 10 fold.

Cindy, I wanted to post, I really did. I just didn't have it in me, between the pain and the sadness I just couldn't do it. I have gained a few pounds and that's not helping me at all. I am going for a fill tomorrow, it will be under flouro so they can check out my band and make sure all is ok while I'm there. I'll post more later.~Mandy

Afternoon My Dears...

How goes the battle? I am with Dianne - TGIF!! I, also thought it was a thread to usher in the weekend. Since I am ALWAYS down with that, I thought I would check it out. So glad I did. :]

Anne - how long do you have to be "trained"? You did this job before, right? Hope you can play with us from your office! :kiss

Mandy - and here I thought we were going to get to poke fun at your "Frankenstien Foot"... Oh well. I am sure we can think of some awful teasing about the green. LOL! Glad to hear you won't be marked for life or anything. Hope you start to feel better, soon. :sick Hugs!!!

Mary - glad to hear you aren't in hock to the feds. At least you can use your refund from them to pay the state. Hugs! Still thinking good thoughts for Christian. Hope he gets better, very soon. :P Good Karma is always a good idea. I hope you can give your divorcing folks a little comfort. Good things will surely come your way.

Dianne - Perky is a good thing. :D Enjoy the snow - if you like that sort of thing after Christmas is over... (We are expecting Spring here in the next few weeks - we are SOOO over snow).

Darcy - January miles were only 14 for me... I will try to do a little better in February. :confused: All I have to do is get up off of my chair...

Cindy - have a great time at the Bandster thing tonight. Give everybody a hug from me. There is no way I can be in Denton by 6:30 - I will still be here. *sigh* The only down side to being able to sashay on in here at 9:30 every day. :ranger:

Sherry - Happy February, to you, too!.... :cheer2:

Well - let's see. What's new with me. Uh - that would be NOTHING. I flaked on the gym last night... DH was flaking and I flaked with him. By the time I got out of here and stopped for gas and stopped for DH's &*^%# fast food, I was just NOT up to doing even 30 minutes of physical activity.

Of course, I get a gold star for not eating any of said fast food myself - but I did finish off that evil bag of corn chips. I vow to not purchase any more! (at least for a few weeks. :guess )

Otherwise, it's just another day in paradise. TTL.

Love you guys!!

Hey, Jules, just in case you check in here...I may not get to the bandster meeting...it is sleeting/snowing here north of Denton...and you know I am the biggest chicken about driving on slick roads, because of THOSE PEOPLE who will not behave themselves. Sooooo, I'll be watching the weather and we'll see.

MAry... that is awesome... charity is good food for the soul and yours must be pretty full right now! :confused:

Mandy... Generally around these parts having a green foot means you wandered out into our yard of frozen pupsicles. Hope the green fades to a lovely shade of yellow and then... back to normal. :P

Sherry... Hello and Happy Feb to you too!

Dianne...THanks for starting the new thread!

Irene... If you want go further with your miles then get er done... otherwise... I think you did a great job and that gets us 14 miles further than we would have gone without ya!

Cindy... 20 miles!!! WTG girlie! I'm proud of ya!

Okay... so far we have 66 miles for the moth of January but I think our Miss Kat and Betty still need to check in... sooooo... I shall wait. If at ANYTIME... ANYONE else in this great and wonderfulous group of ours wants to throw in a couple of miles for the month... that would be most welcomed. :D

Hello Y'all!

It's colder than a well digger's a$$ here! Man I am freezing my bunns I'll tell ya!:confused: :P:D

Like everyone else, I saw this post and thought it was a Friday post and didn't look at it! Guess we all got fooled huh?

I am in the middle of cooking supper, so can't play right now just wanted to stick my head in and say hello!

Kat - My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friends.

Darcy - I lost track of my time, so I will tell you the last I remember and it was 15, I don't know what it was if any after that! I'll take the 15 and be happy with it. I didn't do well at all this week, just didn't feel up to par.

Well, going to go finish supper, and then sit on my hands, I can't get them warm. :) :) :D

Later!

Notta problem Betty... Sorry bout the cold temps but sure do know how that feels! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Didn't want to do the Y... felt draggy... so draggied my arse there anyway. MAde a Quillow today... Quilt that folds up to make a pillow... it was easy... fun and will be a good B-day present for Mom since she forgot to bring her other lap quilt with her from WYoming to her second home in Arkansas.

sleep tight all...

I was bad :) can't add to your total miles really. I'll have to do better this month huh? Of course once I can breath freely it will be much easier. Cold is getting better but, without being gross...it's still very hard to breath with all the snifflin and throat coughin. I did see the doc, checked me for strep and I haven't heard anything so I guess that's a good sign. My blood pressure was great and doc wants me to cut my BP med in half. I see her again in 4 weeks to check it and if it's fine she said I can go off the meds. wahooo! She was thrilled with my weightloss but of course she forgot I got the band. UGH. I had to remind her again. She wants me to keep losing...ummm DUH lol.

last night made home made chicken noodle Soup and a roast with potatoes and carrots. Even washed the kitchen floor...no clue where all the energy came from. Tonight...worked so late DH cooked me a meatloaf yummm. hmmm trying to decide what to make this weekend. I think I'm going for a big crockpot of meatballs and sauce and maybe some no pudge brownies. Anyone have that recipe so I don't have to pay $3.99 just for the mix that needs my own yogurt. Hmmm I'll have to google that one heh heh.

Well gonna go check email and hit the sack. Couldn't sleep last night with the dang sour stomach thing. UGH. I figured out it's because I ate too late. So made myself a promise not to eat past 8 tonight and made it but I better go to bed before I blow it. TOmorrow I'll make the cut off 7:45 until I work it down to 7pm. I should know better and not eat so late anyway so Water it's been since dinner. We'll see if this helps the weight loss. I'm coming close to my 1 year bandversary...wouldn't mind losing a few if I can.

Anne.......I received a package today, you shouldn't have but I LOVE it! You're are very welcome and thank you for thinking of me. What a sweetheart!

Hugs everyone...hope you have a wonderful night and the sweetest dreams. Vday is coming......what are ya getting your Valentine?