Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone Else June 5?

Good luck to all of you. I am 3 weeks post op from gastric bypass. It has been hard. I know I am getting stronger everyday. I was in the hospital five days. I was having issues with nausea and vomiting that was likely anesthesia and pain medicine related. My advice would be to speak up and ask for what you need. You are not bothering the nurses. It is their job to take care of you. If you are having issues then they will get you approved to stay longer through insurance.

No I don't have to be on clear fluids just low carbs and high Protein. Good luck to you too. Where are you having your surgery at?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-NOTE using RNYTalk

Aw lucky. I am in Massachusetts ...you?

No idea how long I will even be in the hospital after the surgery

I'm having it in Las Vegas. I think I'll be out by Friday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-NOTE using RNYTalk

Well Im out of surgery 11 1/2hrs!! Went well, little sore and groggy! Off of pain meds except ibuprofen feel really

Well Im out of surgery 11 1/2hrs!! Went well' date=' little sore and groggy! Off of pain meds except ibuprofen feel really[/quote']

Congrats but I thought that ibuprofen was a no no after surgery?

Congrats but I thought that ibuprofen was a no no after surgery?

Me too but they gave it to me through the IV. I think it's a no no because on pills can cause ulcers

well have to be at the hospital at 10:10 i wish it was earlier im eating real food then going to bed had to fast from midnight on i feel sorry for you that are on Clear Liquids good luck to all tomorrow day

Surgery was Tuesday, 6/5. Came home today. Pain was really bad yesterday but today it is much better. Looking forward to a shower abs washing my hair tomorrow. How did everyone else do?

Surgery was Tuesday' date=' 6/5. Came home today. Pain was really bad yesterday but today it is much better. Looking forward to a shower abs washing my hair tomorrow. How did everyone else do?[/quote']

I had surgery Tuesday also came home yesterday too. Sore in the sternum area. Other than that feel great! Glad your doing well!!!!

had mine wed still very sore but ok otherwise important home seems i wake up every two hours can't get into a confy position