Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had my surgery 2/29/12 n lately I've been waking up with a dry mouth wtere my lips stick to my teeth. I sip all day but I don't get 64oz of Water I'm sure. And my stomach has been cramping so bad I can't stand up straight it hurts to much. Does anyone have any ideas of how to get 64oz of water. I had a very hard night yesterday throwing up n couldn't sleep.< /p>

Sorry to hear you are having a tough time, suggest you discuss with your surgeon or dietian, sound worse than it should be. Good luck.

I had my surgery 2/29/12 n lately I've been waking up with a dry mouth wtere my lips stick to my teeth. I sip all day but I don't get 64oz of Water I'm sure. And my stomach has been cramping so bad I can't stand up straight it hurts to much. Does anyone have any ideas of how to get 64oz of Water. I had a very hard night yesterday throwing up n couldn't sleep.

I agree, I would call my surgeon's office and see what they have to say. I hope you feel better!

Living in UK I have never of Edy even as a brand :-) but it must be working, wow 40 Ibs, brilliant, well done.

I was struggling to. I live in the uk. Found sugar free ice pops in tesco. They are toy story brand and have been a life saver especially in the recent heat. Also children suger free cartons of pop like the ones you can freeze. As well as fruit shoots cause the only contain natural sugars. Hope this helps.

I was struggling to. I live in the uk. Found sugar free ice pops in tesco. They are toy story brand and have been a life saver especially in the recent heat. Also children suger free cartons of pop like the ones you can freeze. As well as fruit shoots cause the only contain natural sugars. Hope this helps.

Hi duck I am in the uk 2 had my op done 2 weeks ago how long 4 u hun where about are u I am in stoke on Trent x

Hi Emma & Mogz, my op is on 10th April. I am interested to hear how you are both doing after your op's. I am in Weston-super-Mare.

Hi Emma & Mogz' date=' my op is on 10th April. I am interested to hear how you are both doing after your op's. I am in Weston-super-Mare.[/quote']

Hi I am finding things ok at the min wished I had done it years ago just need 2 find a way get this Protein in had a couple of the drinks but don't seem 2 be liking them try 2 drink alot of milk and havin soft scrambled eggs get some in that way xx

I am doing good. Weight loss did slow down last week to about half a pound every 3 to 4 days which was frustrating. But it seems to be coming off again now. I have been struggling with Protein as well all the ones I bought were quite sickly but I have found an Atkins advantage coffee ready made at £2 each they are a bit expensive but really nice and have 15grams of protein in.

I'm from uk. Im having a hard time getting in all my fluids, but I think fruit shoots are great! :-) I'm 10 weeks post op x

Hi JemJem. I have my op in Taunton on Tuesday, looking forward to getting it over. fruit shoots are ok? They seem to have quite high sugar, but don't give you a problem? Have you tried the toy story popsicles (mogz recommended above) from Waitrose, no sugar (you freeze type).

Hi for, the fruit shoot I drink are 10 calories and only 1.6g sugar :-) and there great.. No I haven't tried them ones from wait rose. X