Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery Question ?

i couldnt find liquid anything!!!! we went to 4 different drug stores...... i just bought a pill crusher and threw in the pain med and chewable gravol in there and took it with some sips of Water

ALOT! I went to the drugstore and compared the two. In order to get one adult dose it was almost like half a bottle of childrens. Honestly, after the first night, I did'nt take anything.

i couldnt find liquid anything!!!! we went to 4 different drug stores...... i just bought a pill crusher and threw in the pain med and chewable gravol in there and took it with some sips of water

I think this may be the route that I take. Seems easier than drinking half a bottle of childrens Tylenol.

Andrew

Andrew, you say that now...just wait till you taste all that bitter flavour!! UGH!!! I tried it....once... LOL....then decided that I deserved better!

uugggggg! Yeah! Tylenol is grooooss.

(btw, you can buy 'junior strength' chewable tylenol, which is 160mg (children's is only 80mg, and extra strength {adult} is 500mg)... so you only need to take about 3 to equal 1 extra strength. Plus, they taste good!)

uugggggg! Yeah! Tylenol is grooooss.

(btw, you can buy 'junior strength' chewable tylenol, which is 160mg (children's is only 80mg, and extra strength {adult} is 500mg)... so you only need to take about 3 to equal 1 extra strength. Plus, they taste good!)

Okay, maybe I will rethink that plan. Looked good on paper.

I am going nuts trying to get the best bang for my buck in the Tylenol dept.

Andrew

You should really get the surgeon or even your GP to give you liquid codiene. Man that stuff is good. I was stupid and threw mine out after, since then there have been many times I woulda liked to have been in that codiene world again.lol.

You should really get the surgeon or even your GP to give you liquid codiene. Man that stuff is good. I was stupid and threw mine out after, since then there have been many times I woulda liked to have been in that codiene world again.lol.

I have a coedine allergy. Did anyone get anything besides liquid coedine. I am a suck, and I hate pain. Maybe some percocet?

Andrew

Andrew, you say that now...just wait till you taste all that bitter flavour!! UGH!!! I tried it....once... LOL....then decided that I deserved better!

LOLLLLLLLLL

i didnt mention that part..... but the orange flavor gravol masked it..... slightly..... :phanvan

I had thought about taking a dose of liquid tylenol & then adding a crushed tylenol to it to increase the dose.

I also just got back from the Wally Mart, & was looking at childern's meds. They have the Equate Jr. stregth aceteminaphin which was $3.78 for 100ml (160mg/5ml) and the Jr Eqaute Soft Melt tablets for $3.96 (160mg/tablet).

When you consider that an adult dose of Extra Strength Tylenol (2 pills) is 1000mg that is 6.25 childrens doses, which will cost about $1.20.

I think that I will get some of the soft melt tabs for the trip, that way I dont have to deal with liquids.

Does anyone know if we are able to get the Tylenol GoTabs in Canada?

Andrew

Hey Gaffer I don't think that you can get the Tylenols to go in Canada yet. I haven't seen them anyway. Tylenol does have a canadian website that is supposed to list all the pills and things that they offer in Canada. Worth a shot to look.

Well, I got all the ore op stuff done . It was kind of a rush as my surgery is feb 2nd. I asked my Dr. for the liquid codine , and I got it how about that! I am actually surprised !