Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November buddies where are you?

Hello I am Charlie! I am hoping to be in November as well. My insurance paperwork was submitted Sept 9th and it was denied so my appeal and my surgeons grievance are currently in review and I should have an answer by Oct 27. The doctor then requires a 3 to 4 week pre opt diet.

My stats

HW 401 (when I was pregnant with my twins)

CW 360

39 years old

Rapid City, SD

Dr. David Fromm

Edited by crodrigu73

My stats 5'5" 307 and I am going to get down to 155-160... date November 26th in MI... first name Dawn...
your surgery is a day before mine! :-)

Hello I am Charlie! I am hoping to be in November as well. My insurance paperwork was submitted Sept 9th and it was denied so my appeal and my surgeons grievance are currently in review and I should have an answer by Oct 27. The doctor then requires a 3 to 4 week pre opt diet.

My stats

HW 401 (when I was pregnant with my twins)

CW 360

39 years old

Rapid City, SD

Dr. David Fromm

fellow twin mama here! yay!

Looking for november buddies. I got my approval today. Im so excited!!! Nov 4th here I come!!!!

I'm the 4th too in Adelaide South Australia!

We will need to stay in touch. .. where are you being sleeved at...any pre op diet.. I don't but will do a 1 or 2 week liquid diet on my own
i'm being sleeved at CDH in Winfield, Illinois. Yes, the surgeon is putting me on a two week post op liquid diet. I start on Nov. 13th. It will be here before you know it! How about you? Where will you have the sleeve done?

Edited by Sleeved4LifeJudy

i'm being sleeved at CDH in Winfield' date=' Illinois. Yes, the surgeon is putting me on a two week post op liquid diet. I start on Nov. 13th. It will be here before you know it! How about you? Where will you have the sleeve done?[/quote']

My sleeving will be done with dr popkawski in Ypsilanti mi... we are going to Celebrate thanksgiving early then start this Protein Shake change. .. I hate saying diet my brain goes crazy and I want sweets do I am going to say change lol

3 more days until I go dr and get my date!!! 2 week pre-op diet so looks like November 4th. Plz be nov 4 I am so ready for this

I am also November 4th. My last preop appointment with the dr., dietician and nurse is on the 23rd of this month. I am so excited yet leary at the same time. November 4th, here we come!

3 more weeks for us Nov 4th sleevers. :) Are you guys ready?