Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July sleevers please check in..

I am down 50lbs as of yesterday. I don't excersize like I should. I know that I need to I just can't fins my motivation.. But I will get there..

Highest weight ever 322

Pre op weight 307

Surgery day 297

Current 257

Can't wait for the next 50 to come off. But I don't see much of a change :( I am down 3 pant sizes but I don't see it much in the mirror.. My mind has got to catch up eventually...

I am down 50lbs as of yesterday. I don't excersize like I should. I know that I need to I just can't fins my motivation.. But I will get there..

Highest weight ever 322

Pre op weight 307

Surgery day 297

Current 257

Can't wait for the next 50 to come off. But I don't see much of a change :( I am down 3 pant sizes but I don't see it much in the mirror.. My mind has got to catch up eventually...

I began excercise one week after surgery just made myself now it is a habit I look forward to. I own an elliptical machine and treadmill no gym and have hand weights. I put in my earbuds and listen to music and go to town.

Down 53 pounds as of today, knock on wood, while I had 3 seperate weeks of very little weight loss, now I've been on a roll and it's been coming off fast. As I approach the 3 month mark, I am hoping I can keep it up enough to get to under 200 by the 6 month mark!

I am officially down 47 lbs as of this morning!!!! Started at 321 lbs & I am currently 274 lbs!!!! Surgery date was july 18, 2013.... I am so HAPPY!!!! Congratulations to everyone on their losses as well, keep up all the great work!!!!

Surgery date July 3, 2013 HW 299 SW 289 CW 230!!

Went from size 3-4x tops and 26 pants to XL-1x tops and 16/18 pants!

post-49456-13838396244525_thumb.jpg

post-49456-13838396245251_thumb.jpg

Edited by JessicaAnn

11 weeks out today. I have lost a total of 66 lbs, 45 since surgery. I know that I am not exercising enough and I think that the weight would come off quicker if I did more. I still cannot eat more than 2 oz. of dense Protein at a time and it still amazes me that I am satisfied with that.Overall, I am very happy so far with my loss. I also am very close to Onederland and I am hoping to get there in the next week or so! Yay! :D

Surgery date 206, current 250.. Started out at 360.. Lost 7 pant sizes and down from. 4x yo a 2x shirt. I very happy with my choice to be sleeved!!!

HW 288 SW277 CW 236.8 happy with the look and feel of my surgery results. No regrets here. I too don't exercise enough. I do yoga several times a week but nothing aerobic. I want more veggies.

Total loss of 63 lbs as of today.

HW 295

SW 279

CW 232

Surgery date 7-17-13.

Very happy with results :) went from a size 24 pants to 16. Shirts 22/24 to XL.

post-62042-13838396248644_thumb.jpg

post-62042-13838396249517_thumb.jpg

HW-277; pre lap-band in 2006

SW-222; Sleeve date 7/16/13

CW-186.3

Extremely happy that I made the decision to revise from band to sleeve. Sometimes wish I was losing faster; but glad to be steadily losing and hopefully will have fewer loose skin issues since listing more slowly.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using VST

HW-277; pre lap-band in 2006

SW-222; Sleeve date 7/16/13

CW-186.3

Extremely happy that I made the decision to revise from band to sleeve. Sometimes wish I was losing faster; but glad to be steadily losing and hopefully will have fewer loose skin issues since listing more slowly.

Having done both, I was curious of any major things in how you feel that are different. Thanks and congrats!

Having done both' date=' I was curious of any major things in how you feel that are different. Thanks and congrats![/quote']

I am much happier with the sleeve. Had a lot of issues trying to get band regulated with fills/unfills; thin it slipped & caused hernia. Haven't had any of the "food getting stuck" issues since sleeved either like I did with band. Wish the sleeve would have been around when I had the band.

Today at my Endocrinologists office (diabetes) I almost got off insulin shots however the pills he wanted to give me was on before on the past. The med. Metformin caused such bad stomach upset in the mornings I thought I had IBS until I stopped taking it so I refused and requested another pill. End result still on shots lower dose again. I go back in January.

I am almost 10 weeks out and have only lost 33 lbs since surgery 7/31. It is 3.3 lbs a week which should be considered good but not by my hospital! However, my new NUT (the old one moved) said due to my 42 lb pre-op loss that I was probably plateauing as my body adjusted. 29 she said anyday I should start seeing more rapid loss.

I do need to exercise more but my work hours suck and I can only workout on days off whish is 2 days a week. I want to get a more fixed schedule (why I am looking for a new job) so I can exercise more regularly.

I have had to buy new clothes though. Out of 30/32s and into solid 26/28!