Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well I'm 7 days post-op and 18lbs lighter & 100% pain free. Still on All liquid diet at least until follow-up w/surgeon next Friday. I couldn't be more pleased. My saving grace is walking and 2 15 minute steam room sittings each day. I'm sure its accelerated my healing process. No pain meds since my 3rd day post-op and no gas at all. One other thing is that I have not deviated from my doc's instructions at all. He has the MD behind his name so I left the judgement calls to the pro!

Dr. George Woodman of Midsouth Bariatrics

Great stuff! Sleeved on the 5th and down 15 lbs 8 days later. I'm like you; not a lot of pain and no pain meds since second day. I moved from clear to full liquids on the 6th day, and on Monday I get to move to soft food stage. I've decided I'm only going to weigh once a week, and Monday/Tuesday can't get here soon enough. I can tell a huge difference in my clothes already. Keep working hard and congrats on the new journey!

Hey there....I was sleeved on the 7th....no pain either....feel pretty good..little tired but I have been walking as well

Down 15lbs as well...post op was today. I am on liquids...but move on to puréed foods next weds.

Woo hooo. Day 8 Post op and Down From 230lbs to 208....Sooo Excited!! Wil break out of these Damn 200's this week hopefully!!! Baby #2 Weight Officially OFF My Body.. Still Working on Baby #1 Weight (lol)

I am 5 days post op n finally feeling a little better!congrats to all august sleeves!

I'm gassy, but no poop yet :-(

Woo hooo. Day 8 Post op and Down From 230lbs to 208....Sooo Excited!! Wil break out of these Damn 200's this week hopefully!!! Baby #2 Weight Officially OFF My Body.. Still Working on Baby #1 Weight (lol)

206 This morning..6 More pounds..the count down begins!!!

Hello August Sleevers. I was sleeved on 8/12, officially 10lbs down since surgery. Not bad for 5 days out. I've been off pain meds since day 2 but had to take some children's tylenol today because I have a cough that's really beating down on one of my incision points. I'm also getting weaker, but its because I need to step up my Protein intake. I still have a little gas in my chest but I'm trying to walk around and stay active to help with that. No hunger yet. My biggest obstacle has been throat pain from the breathing tube that left me speachless for two days and makes swallowing painful and the mild cough. I look forward to all of your checkins and advice.

Andrea

Sleeved 8/12 down 8.6lbs. Moved to full liquid today. Had some minor complications post op but doing better every day.

Well I'm 7 days post-op and 18lbs lighter & 100% pain free. Still on All liquid diet at least until follow-up w/surgeon next Friday. I couldn't be more pleased. My saving grace is walking and 2 15 minute steam room sittings each day. I'm sure its accelerated my healing process. No pain meds since my 3rd day post-op and no gas at all. One other thing is that I have not deviated from my doc's instructions at all. He has the MD behind his name so I left the judgement calls to the pro!

Dr. George Woodman of Midsouth Bariatrics

I have my surgery today with the same surgeon. Glad to here you are doing so well!

Hey august sleeves I also was on 8/12 and day by day is great. I prob should go for a walk but I have no energy bx withy kids all daylong. Do u think that's enough or should I really try to walk also. So I started at 260 before my two week Protein diet,walked in for my surgery at 246 and today I am 230. Its crazy how fast this is. Well day by day...I am still in a little pain on my side...steam room huh?why does this help?it does sound really good!

Good morning. Its day 8 for me and I started my full liquid diet today with a oatmeal Protein Shake. It was amazing to have something other than broth or Protein wáter. Loved the feeling of the fuller liquid. I've been very weak the last few days and stayed in bed to conserve energy. I'm in Colombia with my mom and aunts doting over me, so I have to take advantage of the rest because come Thursday I'll be stateside and back in the grind with kids and a business to run. This morning though, I woke up determined to take a long walk and I walked about 30 min with my mom to the store and back. It was slow, I had some pain in the same spot I'm dealing with but I'm glad I got out. I'm down about 12lbs from surgery weight. My followup appt is tomorrow and then I can go home on wednesday. Glad to see all of your comments and updates.

Sleeved 8/14. Post-op day 5. Full liquids. Tender spots on abdomen but no pain. More energy each day. Began walking at gym today. Down 4 pounds since surgery. Slowly making progress!

Sleeved 8/2 and down 19.6 (all post op). Hoping this continues :)