Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

"Good" Fast Food?

Low carb Hardee's menu.

Chipotle burrito bowls. Double chicken. No sour cream use Greek yogurt. food for a week.

I am almost afraid to ask this for fear of being chastised by the sleeve police.... but due to my profession I spend a tremendous amount of time in my car and stay on the road for several days. I have been packing a small cooler with Protein shakes, Protein Bars, Water, tuna packs etc. I have been stopping at grocery stores for meals and getting things like deli meat, cheese, egg salad, etc. Problem is most grocery stores are not near interstates so occasionally due to time constraints I need to eat at a (gasp) fast food restaurant. Soooooo that being said....

What are some "good" (or at least tolerable) fast food choices?

All I've come up with so far is:

Small Wendy's Chili 210 Calories, 17g Protein, 21 Carbs

Taco Bell Pintos and cheese 190 Calories, 11g Protein, 22 Carbs (basically refried Beans, cheese, and red sauce)

Chick-Fil-A Grilled Nuggets 6 pcs 110 Calories, 25g Protein You can get it with apple sauce and skim milk

Any other thoughts?

There is a great chain coming around called VEGGIE GRILL, everything is veggy or soy based, and the food is amazing. I had buffalo wings- crazy good, I am not kidding, and there wasn't any meat! So weird! But I was in love with the place. I ate at the one in San Jose, CA near the Winchester House- it was fun and good. I believe they are in CA, WA, and OR so far?

If you can get gyros/kebabs they are good. Get chicken and eat mostly the chicken and some veggies. Taco Bell soft chicken taco. Sushi can work. Nigiri is easier (the one with the fish on top) because you can just take it apart. And edamame (the boiled soybean pods) are great.

If you can get gyros/kebabs they are good. Get chicken and eat mostly the chicken and some veggies. Taco Bell soft chicken taco. Sushi can work. Nigiri is easier (the one with the fish on top) because you can just take it apart. And edamame (the boiled soybean pods) are great.

Sushi is a staple for sit down restaurant food. You can get shashimi in most places which is just the fish with no rice.

Not sure if you have Panda Express where you are, but the Panda Bowl with steamed veggies is great with any of their not-fried Protein options. Also the flatbread egg sandwich with avocado and ham from Subway (nix bread). KFC kids meal with a piece of grilled chicken (remove skin), green Beans and cheese stick is also good option.

Not sure if you have Panda Express where you are' date=' but the Panda Bowl with steamed veggies is great with any of their not-fried Protein options. Also the flatbread egg sandwich with avocado and ham from Subway (nix bread). KFC kids meal with a piece of grilled chicken (remove skin), green Beans and cheese stick is also good option.[/quote']

I love the steamed veggie bowl! I used to eat it so much my husband was sick of it. But stay away from the honey shrimp, the orange chicken etc.

So Bluto, I'm thinking the sleeve police are on vacation this week. No one chastised you at all!

I don't actually like to cook, and travel a lot so I eat out all the time. Boston Market is my go to place. Their rotisserie chicken is moist and delicious. You can even ask for a child's portion.

My favorite thing at Panera is a cup of Broccoli Cheddar Soup. I get the chicken that they put on their salads ($1.79), cut it up and drop in the Soup. I get full at about 1/2 of the cup, but it is satisfying.

Most restaurants have low cal options now, and will make whatever changes you need.

So Bluto' date=' I'm thinking the sleeve police are on vacation this week. No one chastised you at all!

I don't actually like to cook, and travel a lot so I eat out all the time. Boston Market is my go to place. Their rotisserie chicken is moist and delicious. You can even ask for a child's portion.

My favorite thing at Panera is a cup of Broccoli Cheddar Soup. I get the chicken that they put on their salads (1.79), cut it up and drop in the soup. I get full at about 1/2 of the cup, but it is satisfying.

Most restaurants have low cal options now, and will make whatever changes you need.[/quote']

Panera has a "secret" menu. You have to ask for it. If you do a google search, make sure to include "secret menu" in the search. I am still in the all liquid stage so this menu will have to wait for another month or so.

I eat at Boston Market quite a bit- I get a market bowl with chicken breast and have them take the skin off for me. I usually get green Beans and sweet potatoes but I only eat a few bites of the sides.

For years, I used to get Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich without the bun or sauce, but with extra lettuce and Tomato and wrap it in the lettuce. 270 cals, 24 gms Protein, 18 carbs but you can remove the breaking if you want. Totally yummy and filling. In dunno, maybe now 270 will be too many calories?

I do this too but only eat about 2/3 of the fillet to minimize the calories.

Carl's Jr will sell just a charbroiled chicken breast for around 2.50. I get a side of BBQ Sauce and dip lightly. It's cheaper than ordering a Charbroiled chicken sandwich and I don't end up feeling bad about wasting anything.

I am jealous of all the good places everyone has to eat.

In my little town in the middle of nowhere , we have McDonalds, Burger King and Taco Bell.