Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

RIGHT...my hubby said the same thing. What I found funny is that I am losing them both at the same time. So for a while I'm going to be a box if the tummy doesn't start going down, whereas my whole life I've been a figure 8.

If only we could point a magic wand and lose where we want.

I had some one say " look at your loosing our boobs and butt" then say I was looking very Shapley etc days later. I gues they're getting use to us changing. At first I was annoyed but now its starting not to bother me. And take it as some sort of compliment that at least I'm loosing.

RIGHT...my hubby said the same thing. What I found funny is that I am losing them both at the same time. So for a while I'm going to be a box if the tummy doesn't start going down' date=' whereas my whole life I've been a figure 8.

If only we could point a magic wand and lose where we want.[/quote']

I know what you mean. But at least stuff is going down. Wish it was my tummy first but I guess that's part of the sacrifice :-)

My sister today told me "you look marvelous but what happened to your boobs?" And then she said "Why are you trying to lose 18-23 more pounds are you going for A cup titties?"

To this I replied "well it looks like I am going to end up buying some anyways does it really matter how small they get?" Lol mind you they aren't that small yet I am a D (small D?)but compared to my previous FF that is tiny I guess but I am 5'2.5 . My main issue with them is that they look so deflated and droopy :( My lower abdomen has a sagging pouch from weightloss and pregnancies ...Mommy makeover is in my future but if I have to tackle one at a time my Boobs will be first:)

Yep' date=' got the tummy issue too. But that's why I may do a full mommy make over eventually I'm already looking into it.[/quote']

Me too. I already told my husband I'm getting my boobs done when I turn 40 (7years).

butt is disappearing."

flyme_places

OMG

i wasn't "checking" myself out that much -_-

never measured myself (gigantic mistake)

one day after my shower - i did look in the full length mirror turning and staring :o

i all of a sudden seriously said something like, "OMG my butt is gone!!"

well, it was kindof there

all the skin was sagging back there :o

believe it or not post op, goal, few months later - that area has definitely toned up a bit

but excess skin is definitely there :angry:

the official tushy is gone, gone, but not forgotten :lol:

kathy

I'm 42 but will probably be 43-44 before I'm ready for the plastics. Do you think it's worth it at that age? I mean, it's not like I'm in my 20s... Trying to decide (ps, I'm married and my husband says he is ok either way).

44 is still young. I say go for it.

My c-section and then this surgery took so much out of me, I'd have to be really bad off to consider plastics. I am a PUNK when it comes to pain so I've decided what Spanx won't do...I'm just going to do without.

Now on the flip side of that...if somehow I can get over this low pain threshold and win the lotto...oh baby, I'm getting it all done. Then I'm going to spend my days nude on my private beach!

I want new boobs and a Tummy Tuck. Not sure if I'm up for thigh lift too.