Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

Oh Turner24 that margarita sounds delish.....Yummo

Hey you guys are you ready for Spring BootCamp?

Any Suggestions?

Any Ideas?

Who is the leader? Don't all run up here together. We all support each other anyhow it is just that I am going to a new office so I will not have the time like I have had in the past.

Come on ladies I need this.

April 2 6am New Boot Camp?

I'll do it, only if NO ONE steps up:nervous

This would be my plan:

Exercise at least 4 X's a week 30min or more:bananapowerslide: :)

Drink yo water:spit:

Go back to basics with your Dr.'s eating plan:hungry: :lunch:

Be active and check in daily on this tread to motivate and to be :ranger: motivated:woot: :bolt:

and weigh yourself weekly and report your successes :success1: or even our struggles:cheated: :scalesno:

As you can tell I :roll: love smilies.

Yes Tann I use to love them. LOL :faint:

Well it sould like you are ready to rock and roll. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Tann- You would be great!!!!!!!! I'm in! I am going to walk at lunch today. I can't do this without all of you!!:scalesno:

I am sooo tired:notagree My husband snored all night long!:phanvan :)

Love only goes so far when you get no sleep:huytsao

Busy, Busy at work. Gotta go!

Avilla- Keep running the yard girlie!:success1: I swear I am going to try that soon!

Love you all!:bolt:

Niceyrenee- Where R U???

All newbie's welcome

Have a great day:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Here I am!

I haven't been hiding, just busy! Work is starting to pick up. I work in soil and Water conservation and when the weather gets nice, we get busy. I have meetings every day this week except Thursday. :faint:

Tann, that sounds like a good plan! I am ready! The scale hasn't moved in a week but it is my own fault. I haven't been exercising like I should. I have been out of town for pleasure or work (mostly work) everyday for the last 4 days and it will continue on through Sunday. UGH! Because of the uncertainty of meals due to being on the road, I haven't done m/e for about a week. I am going to go back to it Monday of next week when things (hopefully) slow down a bit as far as traveling. I'm gonna have to get my butt in gear if I'm going to make my goal of 299 by Memorial day!

Alrighty then, I guess I've been tagged:heh:

Also we need to take our measurements too, because the :funscale: sometimes DO NOT move, but the inches does.

So let's start warming up for April 2, I have already started. I started when the last camp ended:D. Some of us are already moving with the exercise and if you are not, you know who you are:heh: GET MOVING!!

Hmmm I kinda like this power thing:D

Well I am hiding...I am tired of my weight going up and down for the last 2 1/2 months...No measurment change at all and I am killing myself working out and didnt take a day off for almost a month until these last 2 days when I was just totally disgusted...But I have a fill coming on Friday and I hope that it will help me out!!! I need everyone to channel their energy into me!! I need all the help I can get...lol

AVILLA, I really hope that fill lifts you out of the stall bucket, I can't imagine what you must be going thru. I get upset if I don't lose in a week:cry

AVILLA, I really hope that fill lifts you out of the stall bucket, I can't imagine what you must be going thru. I get upset if I don't lose in a week:cry

Oh me too girl!!! It really stinks being in a rut for this long...Im almost in tears due to it all:think

Ok I know I have not been here much lately!!!! But I am back with a PASSION! I just turned 35, and I need to jump start my fat booty camp ways!!!!! Woooo Hoooo!

So where are we meeting ladies & gentleman??? Let me know!

And by the way I saw Telly, Funny, and Trishes pic! Yall look FAB!

Welcome MEOW, we meet here each day to check in. Some of us are warming up already with what we are supposed to do. Read the above posts. Just check in daily to let us know how you are doing on your Water intake, eating on program and exercise. Come to encourage and be encouraged:biggrin1: How much have you lost:confused: Is your ticker up to date?? I remember you from last year, are you banded yet:confused:

Tann, I love the scale! It does what mine does every week!

Avilla, my scale hasn't gone in the right direction since I had my last child and he's going to be two at the end of June! I can completely understand your frustration.

Turner24 - I had a strawberry margarita when I went out with my husband too! It was delicious.

Tann - We are ready to follow you into battle ;)

I haven't been doing so good on the Water. I am having trouble distinguishing when to eat out of hunger and when it's out of habit. I am borderline diabetic, whatever that means. But I do notice that I my sugar is on a roller coaster ride b/c it will drop and I will eat a piece of candy and I'll be fine and if I eat more it will go sky high and drop suddenly. Any suggestions?

BTW - I though Boot Camp started last Wednesday? Does it start this coming Monday? If so, when will it end?

Alright ladies, make it a great day or not, the choice is ours.

FOR ME....I started the same day you started:D

You know everyone, today is 3-28 and the camp ends 5-28 so that gives us 2 months. Why don't YOU who have not started, start TODAY:heh:

I did my walk last nite:clap2:

I had a Protein Shake for dinner, but around 10:30pm I got a wave of wanting to snack on popcorn, Cereal, pretzels, ice cream....you name it I wanted it. I fought very hard:fencing: and I'm happy to report this morning I won:rockon: :peace: I ended up eating 2 green olives, it satisfied my salty tooth. You can have 5 olives for only 1 carb. Two was enough for me.

So are YOU gonna start today with US. We need you.

I'm ready to start camp again I hope. I've been having a horrible month. I started my period on March 1st (almost a week early) and had the worst period of my life for 2 weeks. I've been to the obgyn once already and I'm STILL bleeding. I've been on the pill since March 11th and I'm still bleeding. Not as bad but it hasn't stopped. I'm scared and right now I'm waiting for my doctor to call me back.

I am down to 342 as of this morning. That's 51 pounds down!

Josette,,,,,, I had that same problem..... not to be gross but large clots and heavy bleeding... before I lost weight... Don't be alarmed... heavy girls tend to build up a thick lining of the uterus which was my problem. The ob gave me some pills to take for 10 days before my period... to thin the lining.. your problem could be that simple too... Since I have dropped the weight I no longer have to take that medication.. It's hard not to think the worst but keep your chin up and don't let it get you down.!

You have done amazing work 51lbs woo hoo:clap2:

A big thanks to Tann :hail: or should I say "Drill Sargent Tann" I did go up one pound from last week but I was low and not doing the work.... the scale continued to go up till Sunday when I changed my habits.... back to exercise, back to calorie counting, and back to boot camp!!!!!!! I am going to keep to the dates shown on my signature it's all good as long as it goes down.....

Terisita..... common my hand is out waiting for you to grab it, :hug:

run T run!!!!! :whip:

:rambo I got my RAMBO on...... We are gonna do it ladies!!!