Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

oatmeal packet (regular flavor because that was all that was left in the box) and it tasted pretty good!

bananna

healthy choice beef bourbon steak

1/2 grapefruit

dinner is undecided, probably fish and veggies

Worked out at lunch - did 25 minutes fat burning cardio plus arms and stretching (sweated like a PIG!)

Week-end plans - meeting at church, work, and then I will find something interesting to do with my hubby since my kids are at their Dad's this week-end. Maybe Bowling or the driving range - something we don't do all of the time.

Later,

cup of sugar free coffee (breakfast)

lunch (skipping)

20 oz orange water

20 oz green tea

18 runs and 22 walks around the yard

still working on laundry from yesterday and did another grocery run for things forgotten from yesterday

dinner last night ended up being the toppings from two pieces of Supreme pizza and some baby carrots. We had a meeting at church and I didn't have time to get something before hand. The Toppings were enough to fill me up and I was satisfied.

That brings me to a question for you Angela (Avilla), I can't eat bread or Pizza Crust at all and I see on your food lists that you do 1/2 a sandwich pretty regularly - does bread not cause you to get stuck at all?? I haven't really tried to eat it - because I don't want to have a problem, so I was just curious!!

Another church meeting this morning - so I had 2 cheese crackers for Breakfast with my Starbucks Venti SugarFRee Hazelnut NonFat Latte.

Later,

Dinner last night ended up being the toppings from two pieces of Supreme pizza and some baby carrots. We had a meeting at church and I didn't have time to get something before hand. The Toppings were enough to fill me up and I was satisfied.

That brings me to a question for you Angela (Avilla), I can't eat bread or Pizza Crust at all and I see on your food lists that you do 1/2 a sandwich pretty regularly - does bread not cause you to get stuck at all?? I haven't really tried to eat it - because I don't want to have a problem, so I was just curious!!

Another church meeting this morning - so I had 2 cheese crackers for breakfast with my Starbucks Venti SugarFRee Hazelnut NonFat Latte.

Later,

Bread or anything basically with white flour gives me a very hard time...Those half sandwiches that I have are on the lite wheat bread and it takes me an entire 30 minutes to get it down chewing like crazy before I swollow or I still regret it...But I like the sense of being full that they actually give me which is different than alot of other things that I eat...Now with the pizza issue...We order pizza every other Thursday night for the family and I always have problems...I have gotten to where I just eat the toppings on dinner night...But friday morning I woke up and a whole piece of the thin crust pizza sounded really good to me...So after it sat in the fridge all night and got cold the consistancy of it was different and I was able to get 1 slice down with it cold..Now if I had heated it up there would have been no way that I could have eaten it cuz then the crust would have been all soft and it would have gotten stuck...I guess I was feeling kinda brave even trying it cold...Its very strange cuz some days I do just fine with something and the next day will be totally different...Its all a learning process for us all and alot of hit and miss kinda dinners for me...Last night I had shrimp and chicken from Long John Silvers and most of it went down wonderful but the last few bites came back up...I have a hard time with stopping when I should when I still have most of my meal on my plate

I too have trouble with the one last bite syndrome - aaaggghhh will we ever learn??? I compare it to a dog and a wireless fence, eventually the dog avoids the fence all together but in the beginning he gets quite a few shocks!

Later,

I too have trouble with the one last bite syndrome - aaaggghhh will we ever learn??? I compare it to a dog and a wireless fence, eventually the dog avoids the fence all together but in the beginning he gets quite a few shocks!

Later,

Thats a funny comparison girl...Especially since we have one of those dang shock wires for our dogs and me and my husband we just talking about it this morning...Everytime our dogs start getting use to it being there the dang wire goes bad or something...We have had it since last summer and already had to run the wires again 2 different times...This time we just gave up and are taking it down a little at a time..But it was just funny that you brought it up today of all days...But, I dont think I will ever learn...I have good days then I have bad and on my good days I start taking advantage of the situation by eating a little bit more than I should then spend the rest of the week trying to lose what I had gained...Drives me crazy...

Tonight will be another test night...I am making a breakfast bake for dinner with a little of the healthy heart low fat bisquick in it and sausage, cheese, eggs and some hashbrowns all mixed together...Its going to be an experience in its self and I know I will only be able to eat a few bites of it, but it already has my mouth watering:hungry:

Ok, for my weekly weigh in...I gained back .5 a lb...Better than what I usually gain tho...So, I am back to 59.5 lbs...This 60 lbs is driving me crazy...I have been battleing it since the middle of January...I am going in for a fill on Friday and hopefully this will help me out...

Yeah that fill should really help you out Avilla, I know that must really be frustrating.:tired

I lost 3 more pounds this week. I plan on taking a long walk later when the sun is not so bright. talk wit cha later

Avilla: I have been in the same boat. With my presurgery weight loss, I have lost 68 pounds, and I'm stalled even though I'm doing everything right. I just got a fill last week and I'm down 1.5 pounds. My doctor and nutritionist said to stop worrying about the scale and concentrate on the life long habits. They also asked was I losing any inches? I thin I have been. They said that your body needs to adjust, your internal organs need to get closer to each other, etc. I feel your pain. Patience is really a virtue. Hang in there!

Hey Tann,

Since you are having such great weight loss, would you mind sharing your meal plans with us??? I've got the exercise thing down, but I'm still struggling with what should I eat, how much is too much, should I be doing more Protein, yada, yada, yada.

Later

Sounds like everyone is doing great! I went out to watch a movie with my husband last night and went to the park for 3 hours with my boys! I am so exhausted. I still lhave to finish the laundry and hopefully get to sleep early. My energy level has been very low for the past couple of months. I forgot to buy a bag of salad for the week, I think I have to plan my weekends a little better. I also went shopping today. I am at a point in my life where I just hate to go shopping (for clothes). Nothing ever fits. I did find two dresses for work though. I can't wait to lose more weight to enjoy shopping again.

Tann, I have actually gained 9.5 pounds in the last two months. Strange how it takes forever to lose a pound and in the blink of an eye the scale goes up two or three pounds.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I just kicked back yesterday and tried to rest and enjoy myself...For the first day in almost a month I actually skipped my workout and it just didnt feel right, but I got a well deserved rest

Hey Tann,

Since you are having such great weight loss, would you mind sharing your meal plans with us??? I've got the exercise thing down, but I'm still struggling with what should I eat, how much is too much, should I be doing more Protein, yada, yada, yada.

Later

Sure CDGMON, I'll tell ya what I'm eating or not eating:heh:

Yesterday: B: choc whey Protein Shake made with 8oz of 2% milk

On Sundays lunch & dinner combined around 4pm: Baked turkey thighs & buttered spinach.

I had Water and sf water thru out the day.

Today, Monday: B: green tea

L: green salad (no meat)

D: choc whey ps

snacks: cucumber slices, maybe some nuts

water & green tea thru out the day.

Tues: B: green tea

L: tuna or egg salad

D: tuna or egg salad

snacks: raw veggies

This is what is planned up until Tues. If anything changes I'll post it for you. It's boring :bored I know, but this is what I eat

:update: CDGMOM, I did not have an appeite today. I just did my green tea and sf water. I ate a few nuts around 4pm, that was all I had today. I will try to eat that salad for dinner tonite. Oh well, I didn't eat the salad....took my walk and had 16oz of water and a protein shake.< /span>

Hi Guys!

I went to my sister's house in Indianna over the weekend. Had a great time:) . Did go out to eat though and had 2 onion rings w/ranch sauce and a margarita:phanvan Thought I would have to pay this week...... but guess what! I lost 2lbs!!!:faint:

I bought jeans yesterday- size 28. I know that's still huge, but its not 32's which is what I had on!!!!!!!! My 1st goal is to get into 26's. Then I can shop anywhere for clothes!!:clap2: I have got to get back exercising. It's going to be in the 70's this evening. I will walk the dog an extra block or two.

Well, gotta act like I'm working:heh:

See ya'll later!

Turner24