Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

Oh No, I can't lead....because sometimes I feel like motivating and sometimes I don't. Like today I'm upset:mad: But this too shall pass. If no one steps up maybe we all can just motivate each other. I know it was a big job for you, you did GREAT.

Ok, 2 months....20 pounds....:nervous

Girl what are you talking about. I may have started it but you guys kept it going. You see I went MIA and you guys stepped in. There were times I did not feel like motivating so I would go vent in my journal and then come back. I felt like a hypocrite but sometimes you have to talk the talk before you can walk the walk. You have done such an amazing job you should be out in front. We can learn from you.

I use to say things like that 2 months- 20 pounds.....I want to get back to that way of thinking. I love your discipline. You must have a very loving home life to be successful.

Here I am T,

Home from my fill today! Starting 6:00am I will weigh myself and start posting!

Time to get busy, you're right... 20 lbs in two months! that breaks it down to 2.5lbs a week......NO PROBLEM! WE CAN DO IT MAYBE EVEN MORE!

GOALS:

Drink... 64 oz H2O Daily

Eat... 80g of Protein Daily

Consume... only 1400 calories a day

Go... to Curves 4x weekly

Walk... 10miles on the treadmill weekly

Work....hard at my pilates class

WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GET GOING!

Tann you are too funny. Yes we were just getting through the winter to make it to the Spring with some great support. LMBO :welldoneclap:

We can have any kind of boot camp. Don't you want to lead Tann? Avilla? We are all in this together. Memorial Day is May 30, that would give us 2 full months.:Banane20:

Short term goals will get us to the long term.....Plastic Surgery. LOL

Heck no girl!! Have you lost your mind or what??? I am not a leader, i am a follower at heart....You should be promoted to Lt and tann can be your Sgt...Im not much on motivation right now

tann, I know...im trying...im in a funk...lol...

20 oz orange water

35 oz Water (so far)

20 oz grape water

8 oz chocolate whey (breakfast)

1/2 cup chicken salad and 2 mini carrots (lunch)

dinner (dont know yet, my son wants to buy us dinner)

13 runs and 21 walks for my workout (im tired)

a good thing for me...i went to get sized for new uniforms today after work..he handed me a size that i thought was going to be too big but smaller than the last and a size that was too small from what I was asking for in pants and told me to judge if the size in the middle was what I wanted...and brought me 2 x sizes smaller in my shirt which was a x smaller than what I asked for but 2 x sizes smaller than what I was in....and guess what, I walked out of that dressing room with both the shirt and the pants on...the shirt fit perfectly and the pants were a little snug, but I got them on which was a concern for me...so I have now gone from a 4 x shirt to a XL (I dropped my jaw) and a 52 tight 50 waist mens pants into a 40 waist...my friend was in the next dressing room and she came out to see me and thought I would be crying by this point and it was time for her jaw to drop now..lol...she said oh my god ang, you look great and there is actually a butt under there...(here we go with the butt thing again) lol...so i left there feeling pretty good...i know the pants are going to be terrible to begin with, but I wanted some tight now so they will fit me longer in the long run....of course we only get to order every 6 months, so I have my fingers crossed!!!

The clothes thing is a great NSV!!! I bet you look a lot different in those smaller sizes! Way to go!!!!!!!!

I'm ready for the new Bootcamp to begin. I've given up the scale for a month but I will report in on everything else. My goal is to be in my 18 jeans by May.

When I started I was wearing 26-28 and I'm in some 20's now but mostly 22's. I'm still shopping in my closet until I get down under an 18. As usual, I'm losing inches and keeping the pounds.

Bring it on - Spring Boot camp here we come.

Sarg, here's my measurements....I brought a tape:heh:

Chest: 45inches

Waist: 37.5 inches

Hip: 59 inches

I'll post my weight in the morning....after I go weigh in, gotta get a scale for home:guess

In school some of my friends used to call me HipCity:heh:

Sure "For Me" welcome aboard, the Sgt for this Camp is out for the moment, she'll be here in the morning with your orders:heh:

Okay so I've been gone forever.......I've been sick for a couple of weeks and just kind of got caught up in my own world. I've lost an even 75 pounds now and feeling really positive about pushing through to the summer. It's so hard sometimes....just tiring........I just want to not work at it but I just keep doing it....one foot in front of the other ya know...we can do it..

Take care all.

Hi For Me you are right on time. Today is the last day for Getting Ready for Spring Boot Camp and the planning for the beginning of a new boot camp will begin. You will be making a commitment to yourself to improve yourself, to love yourself and take care of yourself.

GOOD MORNING TROOPS TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF GETTING READY FOR SPRING BOOT CAMP. TODAY WE GIVE OUR STATS.

I had the pleasure of weighing in last night but not the pleasure of seeing the numbers on the scale. I weighed in at 377. I don't even want to try to justify gaining 4 pounds in one week. So looking at my signature line I was on a roll and little did I know 1 pound away from my lowest weight. After that I forgot about measurements. Oh boy...when does boot camp begin????

So officially I have gained 1 pound N1ooothatsbad.gifsince the beginning of Boot Camp wtf.gif

OK guys make me feel better, give me some good numbers. I'm ok because like I said before you guys have kept me moving forward through the cold weather. It could have been so much worst. Love to all of you.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Avilla N1YouGoGirl.gif!!!!!!! WOW I knew you were more then just numbers on a scale. You are an official bombshell!!!!

Go Anna Go Avilla!!!!!

Hey Shoresexy, I miss you. Girl you are looking good, keep up the great work.

Tann do you have some numbers from the beginning. I can't wait to see your start and end weights. WOOHOO

WOW Cdgmom that is marvelous. I know it feels good to look good in those new sizes. WOW

Time2Live you are doing it up. Keep it going because I am ready to start living too. Give me some numbers. Give me a start and end number girl.

Its going to be a wonderful day!!! I woke up and decided that it was time for an attitude adjustment and I am going to try to have a positive attitude today...Have some rain in the forecast till around Saturday so there will be some hybernation kicked back days coming up...I just love those days