Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bariatric choice sign up and free 20 credit plus free shipping!

Hmmm' date=' just now seeing this, I wonder if its too late for me to get in on the deal?[/quote']

The instant twenty dollars is still up and running the free shipping seems to be hit and miss...

Yay!

I was looking at the baking mix! I'm going try that on my next order. pancakes every once in a while would be nice and if I could make banana bread? Life would be good :D

I bought the Atkins baking mix from Amazon. It satisfied the pancake craving but the texture and density was vastly different than a regular pancake. I could only eat about half a pancake. My kid took one bite and was done... not necessarily a bad thing, as there is little around here that is just mine.

~Kat

Oh, and thanks for sharing! I'm going to look at the site in the morning... deal or not, I'm always on the look out for reasonably decent snack stuff.

~Kat

I bought the Atkins baking mix from Amazon. It satisfied the pancake craving but the texture and density was vastly different than a regular pancake. I could only eat about half a pancake. My kid took one bite and was done... not necessarily a bad thing' date=' as there is little around here that is just mine.

~Kat[/quote']

It's been so long since I've had a bread product that I don't think I'd remember what they taste like! :P

Laura (or anyone), can you recommend some things you like, especially in the dessert, snack, or chocolate items? Thanks!!

Laura (or anyone), can you recommend some things you like, especially in the dessert, snack, or chocolate items? Thanks!!

The BariWise portion potato chips! And the tri-o-plex Protein Cookies.

They sell these individually also so you can try a variety of flavors :)

My delivery ETA is also Friday. :-)

I'm friday too! I want my Protein munchies, ASAP!

I used the link, but I'm not getting the $20 credit. :-(

What did i do wrong?

I used the link' date=' but I'm not getting the 20 credit. :-(

What did i do wrong?[/quote']

Did you sign up on the first page? And if so on your order page on the LEFT hand side there is a spot for coupon codes and also a "button" to click to use your rewards.

The first time I order I didn't see that and I got charged full price :( so I called right away and the did it for me :)

Got it! Thank you. :D

I was surprised how good the Bariatric Advantage orange cream is. Especially because I had not heard great thing about their shakes.

thanks for the link. i had never visited that site before. i am going to get some crunchy Protein bars and some Protein Fruit drinks. hopefully these help because i really cannot stomach those Protein Shakes anymore.

Amanda did you end up getting anything?

I caved and bought a Dove dark chocolate bar. chocolate was needed appease the raging hormones. The Dove bar fit the bill quite nicely.