Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Baby--hey sweetie! Congrats to you girl! :) I am not a December bandster, I am thread crasher...lol....

Brandi--where do you plan go get 20 pounds from? You are a freaking 4!!

I went on a shopping spree for San Diego, I have way too many clothes and shoes now! lol...BUT I got a killer suit girls in guess what size....an freaking 8!!!!! I Have never been an 8 in my adult life!!

Kay---bring us back some money from Vegas, no strippers though...lol...

Sweet--being snowing here, but it is Natalie's fautl...lol..

Claud--Call me when you get out, I am going to PM my flight details to you later. I don't have a passport but I do have a license.

Hugs to all

Boo wtg on the 8!!! woohoo!!! Have fun in diago with Claudoll!

Ok so have any of you seen the commercial with the chocolate fountain? OMG it is soooooooooo funny!!! I don't really remember what it is they are selling but they say something about it being this time of year for indulgence. The girl is standing at a choc. fountain with a strawberry, she dips it takes a bite and then puts her head in the fountain - then at the end of the commerical her dh comes over to introduce her to someone and she comes out of the fountian with chocolate all over her face. I roared!!! Especially funny since we've all been talking about those darn fountains!!!!

DD had her senior class play last night and tonight - we went last night is was great. Tonight DS and DIL are coming for dinner and then we're going to the play again. So I'm off to do some grocery shopping and then do some cooking. Talk to ya soon.

Aw, derrick thank you for saying so :-) you too Booboo

Trust me though... there are plenty of places that it is hiding. I am just very good at covering them up. It will be a slow road but I will get them eventually!

Steph! hahaha the chocolate fountain. I haven't seen that commercial yet!

Speaking of chocolate covered things! ha! I talked to my marine again last night :-) I am liking him the more I talk to him. Last night he called me from their Marine Ball -- imagine THAT a black tie affair with 100's of sexy ass marines... DAMN. Wish I could have just seen THAT!

I decided to lay the cards on the table. I told him that I wasn't interested in a "on leave" booty call. He started laughing and said, "Is THAT what you thought I wanted?" Apparently, he thought it was cute that I thought that, but he CLAIMS to be legitimately interested in my sparkling personality. sooooo, hhhhhmmmm.......:phanvan

again, he was at the ball alone... no woman/date. He came back at the end of the night and gave me a call before he went to bed... again, seemed to be alone. No - hoochie mammas to be seen or heard. He did have quite a bit to drink before the end of it too (ha), but even then he was behaving himself....

maybe he is a nice guy... :)

I even told him that I told all of you about him... haha. He thought that was funny too.

I told him when he comes in town that he is NOT off the hook. He is going to have to take me out on a REAL date. I nice time. He is going to have to put some effort into all of this. Soooo... I don't think I can get any more straight forward than that.

I may just have to dip his sexy self in chocolate after all. :) HA! at least i'm giving him a chance. Even if it comes with me giving him a hard time. He will make an awesome friend regardless.

ok quick one just wanted to say brandi your marine sounds so yummy ....mmmmmmm im so glad you giving him a chance

Hey girls! I am going to an "after Halloween" Halloween party tonight. thought I would send you a picture of me in my skanky goth girl attire! hehe - it is my first time in fishnets! hahahaha

Thought you all would get a kick out of it :-)

I've got a big black trench coat that goes with it and little devil horns... oh and big fake eyelashes! I am such a dork! I love dressing up for Halloween (even if it is already over).

There is a picture of my sexy black makeup I'm wearing too... Im EVIL i tell ya.:rockon:

post-211390-13813135799901_thumb.jpg

post-211390-13813135800184_thumb.jpg

post-211390-13813135800429_thumb.jpg

WOW BMan!!! You are one hot mamma!! No wonder that marine is drooling all over ya!! ;-) Glad to hear he sounds like a nice guy.....

STEPH...sounds like you've got a nice weekend going...enjoy!

BOO...wow....Size 8!??? Holy Cow!! I'm so jealous!!!

and Baby...congrats on making it to goal!!! I'm only about 1/2 way there, but that's still a lot closer than I was this time last year! lol

Ok, off to the grocery store and by some insanely expensive Gas! UGH....having friends over for hot chocolate and movies tonight!! talk to you girls later!

<p>brandi!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP! GIRL!</p> I would not have recognized you at all man! You look so freaking hot. Ok sexy goth looks amazing on you! Love those legs, you need to show them off more often. chocolate Marine is going to have a hard time not cashing in on an on leave booty call! lol. YOu could totally be pulling off minis!

Couch to 5kers!---- week 3 complete. I ran my last run today at 5.5mph. unfortunately, I have shin splints again. I have no idea how this happened. My shins are killing and my ankles are huge. I took it slow this time, followed the rules to a T. what's up with this shins? Maybe I'm not supposed to be a runner. But week 4 here I come! I can't wait.

The snow didn't stick here, thankfully. I'm looking foward to our trip next week, I'm hoping for snow so we can ski.

Boo Boo- YOu made it to an 8! I thought we were doing it together! YOu totally out did me. J/K. I'm happy for you. That is so awsome. Flaunt it girl. I love a nice suit myself.

baby- YOu look so so good! I can't wait to be there too!

Kay- Hope you are having fun in Vegas!

Hello fellow bandsters!

Nathalie—You deserve all of the flattery! Isn’t it nice when people notice all of your hard work? :whoo:

Nikki32—You’re getting noticed, too? Very cool! You go, girl! :cool:

Kaydotrn—I certainly hope you are off doing all of the things I wish I was doing! Don’t be keeping all those juicy details in Vegas now—some of us have no life and have to live vicariously through the rest of you wild and crazy ladies! LOL :heh:

Claudiagdlmex—I’m so sorry your blind date was horrible! Good for you for having the courage to leave. Knowing me, I would have suffered through hours with him instead of making a break for freedom! Sometimes blind dates can be wonderful. My mom met her second husband on a blind date. They went out for 6 months and got married (he was a wonderful man, so there's hope)! :sleep

VABandster—I’m hoping we’ll get back to an unusually warm weather pattern this week so that being without heat will be more bearable! I’m pretty sure that my new gas pack/AC combo will be installed on Friday. There’s a light at the end of my very cold tunnel, but there will be fewer gifts under the tree because now I'm broke! :smokin:

Babygotback—Good to hear from you! Congratulations on reaching your goal! You rock! :rockon:

Boo Boo Kitty—I’m so excited that you can get into size 8s! Alright! You reminded me about the two size 8 suits I have hiding in my closet. I used to fit in them when I was engaged to my former-DH about 20 years ago (in 1988)!!! :faint:

StephC—I haven’t seen the chocolate fountain commercial yet, but I’m sure I’ll see a whole lot of myself in THAT commercial!!! :hungry:

B-man—OMG!! Look at you in that smoking hot goth outfit!! Your studly Marine is SO going to have to swat away scads of men if he wants a date with you! :P

Sweethot143—Great job keeping up with that running! You are wonderful! Sorry to hear about the dumb old shinsplints though. That really stinks! :crutch:

My exciting news is that I was finally able to buy a three-piece pantsuit I've had my eye on for a while and it only cost about $30.00! It comes with black pants, a purple/black patterned tank, and a purple and black suit jacket. It's a size 18W petite! The tank and jacket are not tight at all, but the pants are a bit snug thanks to my gosh darn jelly belly! It's like my top half is approaching a 16, but my bottom half is still an 18/20. If I could afford to get my midsection sucked out and the skin cut off, I'd probably be in a size 14 or 16 by now! Grrr!!! :frusty:

Here's a group hug to everyone--hang in there next week! Thanks again for the inspiration!!! :P

You guys are all so awesome!!!

BMan: you look amazing!!!!! Congrats

You are all doing so well!

I will come by and say hi to you guys once in a while, if that's okay!

You can find me on the Lower Bmi thread if you want to holla!!!

Transformer....hopefully you will get that Heater fixed this week for sure! It has been a cold few days!! I know what you mean about being broke!! Congrats on the smaller size pantsuit!! woo hoo!!

Sweethot...wow, you are crankin on that couch to 5k! You go girl!! sorry to hear about the shins though...that is so painful! I hate getting that!

Kay..hope you're havin fun in Vegas Baby! ;)

Hi ladies!

I got this e-mail today from my brother--thought you would enjoy it!

Subject: Whose fault is it?

In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth and populated the Earth with broccoli, cauliflower and spinach, green and yellow and red vegetables of all kinds, so Man and Woman would live long and healthy lives.

Then using God's great gifts, Satan created Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream and Krispy Kreme Donuts. And Satan said, "You want chocolate with that?" And Man said, "Yes!" and Woman said," and as long as you're at it, add some sprinkles." And they gained 10 pounds. And Satan smiled.

And God created the healthful yogurt that Woman might keep the figure that Man found so fair. And Satan brought forth white flour from the wheat and sugar from the cane and combined them. And Woman went from size 6 to size 14.

So God said, "Try my fresh green salad." And Satan presented Thousand-Island Dressing, buttery croutons and garlic toast on the side. And Man and Woman unfastened their belts following the repast.

God then said, "I have sent you heart healthy vegetables and olive oil in which to cook them." And Satan brought forth deep fried fish and chicken-fried steak so big it needed its own platter. And Man gained more weight and his cholesterol went through the roof. God then created a light, fluffy white cake, named it "Angel food Cake," and said, "It is good." Satan then created chocolate cake and named it "Devil's Food."

God then brought forth running shoes so that His children might lose those extra pounds. And Satan gave cable TV with a remote control so Man would not have to toil changing the channels. And Man and Woman laughed and cried before the flickering blue light and gained pounds.

Then God brought forth the potato, naturally low in fat and brimming with nutrition. And Satan peeled off the healthful skin and sliced the starchy center into chips and deep-fried them. And Man gained pounds.

God then gave lean beef so that Man might consume fewer calories and still satisfy his appetite. And Satan created McDonald's and its 99-cent double cheeseburger. Then he said, "You want fries with that?" And Man replied, "Yes! And super size them!" And Satan said, "It is good." And Man went into cardiac arrest.

God sighed and created quadruple bypass surgery.

Then Satan created HMOs.

To be continued…

Thought you could use a laugh! Have a great week! :bounce:

Brandi--Yummy yummy marine again eh? Good for you! :) If he was not haning around the hoochie mamas that wait to snag a military man you've got a good one! I spent 5 years as a military wife and have seen it all! If he can resist those whores (yes, they really are) you may have a keeper! Those women throw themselves at them and tell them that they are open to anything and don't want a relationship. I have fought off my fair share of them and seen DH's friends fall in bed with them! So good for you on finding a good one! :) And of course you in that outfit, good lord girl! Rock it you hottie!

Transformer--lol...1988 is coming back in style! ;) I like the email...I watched Sicko this weekend, you all need to see it!

Sweet--I am soo sorry! lol..I couldn't help myself. I have never been an 8 in my adult life! ;) You will lbe here with me soon!

Steph--no I have not seen that commecial, thank god. lol...unless you drip a hottie in it...lol I have no interest, and even then I only want the eye candy! lol...

Claud--I will pm you my flight details later sister! :)